WTB: Preschool & Plush Ewoks items for my focus!

Reaction score
Still searching for...

•Ewoks PRESCHOOL pre-produciton items; first shots, proof sheets, chromalins, box flats, artwork, photography, paperwork, store displays etc.
•Plush Ewok store displays, proof sheets, box flats, artwork, photography and other pre-production items.
•Ewoks preschool items or plush in foreign packaging or with foreign hang tags in good condition.

Even if you think that I may already have it, shoot me a PM, you never know.

Thanks very much for any information, leads or stories. All is much appreciated.

Reaction score
I saw some absolutely beautiful plush Ewoks at the Cincinnati Toy Show the year before last. As I'm sure y'all know, Cincy was the home of Kenner, so a good number of items at this toy show are Kenner-related and Kenner-employee-related. The ones that stuck out in my mind were all pristine with tags and in their cardboard stands - a full run of the adult Ewoks. I thought the asking price was reasonable too, if I recall correctly.

The show is in the fall, and if you PM me in early to mid-October, as a reminder, I'll keep an eye out for items for you when I go.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the offer, I will keep in touch. While I do have a large number of Ewok plush, there are a few tag variants I am still looking for. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Still searching for...

•Ewoks PRESCHOOL pre-produciton items; first shots, proof sheets, chromalins, box flats, artwork, photography, paperwork, store displays etc.
•Plush Ewok store displays, proof sheets, box flats, artwork, photography and other pre-production items.
•Ewoks preschool items or plush in foreign packaging or with foreign hang tags in good condition.

Thanks very much for any information, leads or stories. All is much appreciated.

Reaction score
Back at C3 I bought something on the dealer floor from The Earth. It was a preschool test shot for sure, I just can't remember what figure it was. My entire collection is boxed, when I find it I'll chime back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still searching for...

•Ewoks PRESCHOOL pre-produciton items; first shots, proof sheets, Cromalins, box flats, artwork, photography, paperwork, store displays etc.

Thanks very much for any information, leads, photos or stories. All is much appreciated.

Reaction score
Huge score earlier this year and was able to pick up the Wicket First Shot that I have been searching for well over a decade. Big thanks to a good friend for making that happen!! Bumping again in hopes to shake out Baga. Thanks Everyone!

Reaction score
Hi Jarrod
I have lots of loose Preschool Ewok items in storage totes. I have fire-cart and woodland wagon duplicates and other Ewok Playschool Loose figures and parts. Nothing above regular production items.