WTB Life-Size Busts & Premium Formats STAR WARS

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am a Spanish Star Wars collector. I am looking for Premium Formats, and Life-Size Busts. Don't care if they aren't perfect or if they don't have all its original packaging, as long as they can be send here to Madrid, Spain. Let me know by pm what you have and prices. Thank y'all!

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am a Spanish Star Wars collector. I am looking for Premium Formats, and Life-Size Busts. Don't care if they aren't perfect or if they don't have all its original packaging, as long as they can be send here to Madrid, Spain. Let me know by pm what you have and prices. Thank y'all!
My colleague should be of help. He hasn’t been very active this holidays as before but you should send send him a mail to see if he can be of help. Hit him up here: smithmicheals220@gmail.com

Reaction score
My colleague should be of help. He hasn’t been very active this holidays as before but you should send send him a mail to see if he can be of help. Hit him up here: smithmicheals220@gmail.com
Don't contact this guy at that email, you might be in for a nice phishing surprise... There are a few new members here who post the same message over and over with different usernames, just look at his posts you can find in his profile: https://forum.rebelscum.com/search/4878/ I reported his post to admin

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Weather John has been banned.

Reaction score
Don't contact this guy at that email, you might be in for a nice phishing surprise... There are a few new members here who post the same message over and over with different usernames, just look at his posts you can find in his profile: https://forum.rebelscum.com/search/4878/ I reported his post to admin
Yeah! Thanks for the warning buddy, I already was aware... So didn't even answer him. Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
I ordered a lifesize emporer bust from cyberman. He has a phenomenal one. A great maul as well. I highly recommend him.

Reaction score
Definitely agree. Plus his Yoda life-size is the best out there
I just spoke with him this week. He is finishing my palps. Already have funds waiting for maul and yoda next. As soon as he is finished he is starting on maul. His tarkin looks amazing.

Reaction score
I just spoke with him this week. He is finishing my palps. Already have funds waiting for maul and yoda next. As soon as he is finished he is starting on maul. His tarkin looks amazing.
Going for full bust or just chest on Palps?

My own was from a run he did with Elm-Studios on RPF years ago:

Reaction score
I am getting the exact one you just showed. Maybe over the years he has modified it a little. But, I hope not much. It looks amazing.