WTB: Jurassic World Legacy Collection

tierneygreen

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Hey folks.

I know I'm probably pi$$ing in the wind, but...

My kid is after any and all of the recent Mattel Jurassic World Legacy Collection toys. We've been able to find many, but two in particular have continued to elude us: the Spinosaurus and Ian Malcolm (Target exclusives, I think). The secondary (read: scalper) prices for the Spinosaurus are near-criminal. If ANY of my fellow collectors and/or scalper-haters happen upon the Spinosaurus I will gladly pay retail price, shipping cost, plus a reasonable finders fee. I swear on my life I'm not looking to flip the @#$% thing. I just want my kid to have it.

Thanks y'all.

mec

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Ian will be tough. You can find him at target, but its a very hard piece to find, almost like Dr Sattler. The Roarivore version in blue or the Chompin version selling at $90? :wtf:

Last edited:

korpen4444

Ensign
Reaction score
Ian will be tough. You can find him at target, but its a very hard piece to find, almost like Dr Sattler. The Roarivore version in blue or the Chompin version selling at $90? :wtf:
Dude, I never saw Sattler. I did see Ian the other day, but neglected to grab him.

jedimasterc

Sith Lord
Reaction score
A few few weeks ago I spotted Ellie and Ian Malcolm at one Target.

Hey folks.

I know I'm probably pi$$ing in the wind, but...

My kid is after any and all of the recent Mattel Jurassic World Legacy Collection toys. We've been able to find many, but two in particular have continued to elude us: the Spinosaurus and Ian Malcolm (Target exclusives, I think). The secondary (read: scalper) prices for the Spinosaurus are near-criminal. If ANY of my fellow collectors and/or scalper-haters happen upon the Spinosaurus I will gladly pay retail price, shipping cost, plus a reasonable finders fee. I swear on my life I'm not looking to flip the @#$% thing. I just want my kid to have it.

Thanks y'all.