WTB: Attakus 1:5 scale Sandtrooper Squad Leader & Stormtrooper statues....

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a separate thread to see if anyone can help me in finding a couple of things I've been after for a while now, my top Attakus 1:5 scale want is the Stormtrooper statue BUT now that I have the Sandtrooper Sergeant coming tomorrow morning I'd also very much like to get the Sandtrooper Squad Leader to go with that statue as I've seen them together in pictures & I think they compliment each other nicely SO if anyone knows anywhere I can find either of these 2 please feel free to let me know (if reasonably priced though, of course)??? :)

Thanks.

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL: I'm also after the 1:5 scale Tie Fighter Pilot statue..., if anyone has one or knows where I can find one of them that isn't priced at 'silly money' then please can you let me know??? I may also be looking for a Royal Guard too..., waiting to hear from the seller about one I might possibly get but it'll be a couple of weeks before I know for sure so if there's another one going in the mean time please feel free to make it known to me!!!

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thought I'd give this a BUMP & see if it gets me any where (guessing not but you never know)?!? lol ;)

Reaction score
Good luck so far the price looks good but its early on..:)
Yes, there was a Vader 1 that ended yesterday & for quite a while I was the highest bidder but I had to let it go as it ended up being over £400.00..., not my idea of a bargain piece. lol ;)

Reaction score
Yes, there was a Vader 1 that ended yesterday & for quite a while I was the highest bidder but I had to let it go as it ended up being over £400.00..., not my idea of a bargain piece. lol ;)
With auctions you never know the price or if you won until its all over. I was selling this print from Michael Turner that was signed. I paid $30.00 for it 10 years before. He had since passed away. It was going for $75.00 with less than an hour to go i was THRILLED ended up going for $250.00. last minute the thing went crazy.

Reaction score
With auctions you never know the price or if you won until its all over. I was selling this print from Michael Turner that was signed. I paid $30.00 for it 10 years before. He had since passed away. It was going for $75.00 with less than an hour to go i was THRILLED ended up going for $250.00. last minute the thing went crazy.
That is ace..., it's kind of a buzz when things happen like that. :) It's the same for when your buying something you really want though, the anticipation of am I going to win this OR not??? lol ;)

Reaction score
That is ace..., it's kind of a buzz when things happen like that. :) It's the same for when your buying something you really want though, the anticipation of am I going to win this OR not??? lol ;)
I can not tell you how many times I have lost in the last minute. I would say my win loss is about 10% win and 90% loss. I have a price and I stick to it. What is annoying is when my price is $75.00 and of course it goes for $76.00

Reaction score
I can not tell you how many times I have lost in the last minute. I would say my win loss is about 10% win and 90% loss. I have a price and I stick to it. What is annoying is when my price is $75.00 and of course it goes for $76.00
That happens to me all the time too..., there have been no less the 8 times in the last week that I've missed out on something by only £1.00..., I tell myself that I don't know where the other person would've stopped though so there's no point kicking myself about it. :)

Reaction score
That happens to me all the time too..., there have been no less the 8 times in the last week that I've missed out on something by only £1.00..., I tell myself that I don't know where the other person would've stopped though so there's no point kicking myself about it. :)
Yes once you realize you did not lost if for $1.00, its ok just cause he got it for $76.00 does not mean he would not have gone to $150.00. I do hate losing though. I love watching people bid against each other and go so high they could get it cheaper on amazon.

Reaction score
Yes once you realize you did not lost if for $1.00, its ok just cause he got it for $76.00 does not mean he would not have gone to $150.00. I do hate losing though. I love watching people bid against each other and go so high they could get it cheaper on amazon.
I do find it a bit odd when that happens..., the whole point of ebay for me is to either find something I can't get else where OR to get it cheaper than else where, I hunt around & find the prices on various websites & then I check ebay, if I can get a better deal then cool but if it's more expensive I either wait or buy it else where BUT the amount of people I notice that buy things that are well over priced when they can buy it else where is unbelievable..., guess they don't know about the other websites OR just get caught up bidding on something that they get tunnel vision??? lol

Reaction score
I do find it a bit odd when that happens..., the whole point of ebay for me is to either find something I can't get else where OR to get it cheaper than else where, I hunt around & find the prices on various websites & then I check ebay, if I can get a better deal then cool but if it's more expensive I either wait or buy it else where BUT the amount of people I notice that buy things that are well over priced when they can buy it else where is unbelievable..., guess they don't know about the other websites OR just get caught up bidding on something that they get tunnel vision??? lol
I always do my research also before buying so I know my prices before going to ebay. I really think people get caught up in the bidding and its just $1.00 dollar more. Also some people take it personally and they are not willing to lose at the expense of paying way to much. I love bidding wars seen it happen on items I have listed two guys going at it to the point were they should have stopped $40.00 ago...lol
I am ok losing 90% of the time because when I win its a good or great deal.

Reaction score
I always do my research also before buying so I know my prices before going to ebay. I really think people get caught up in the bidding and its just $1.00 dollar more. Also some people take it personally and they are not willing to lose at the expense of paying way to much. I love bidding wars seen it happen on items I have listed two guys going at it to the point were they should have stopped $40.00 ago...lol
I am ok losing 90% of the time because when I win its a good or great deal.
I hate loosing to be honest..., I tend to check the 'buy it now' options available to see if I can grab a good deal & not have to wait & see. lol ;)

Reaction score
I hate loosing to be honest..., I tend to check the 'buy it now' options available to see if I can grab a good deal & not have to wait & see. lol ;)
I hate losing but would rather try my luck at an auction. What I do is have a buy it know in reserve knowing thats the max price I will pay for the auction. Got to try to win though as stated I lose 90% of the time

Reaction score
I hate losing but would rather try my luck at an auction. What I do is have a buy it know in reserve knowing thats the max price I will pay for the auction. Got to try to win though as stated I lose 90% of the time
I do that when the options available..., did it the other day with a Gentle Giant Darth Vader statue, ended up buying the 'buy it now' one though as it was cheaper than the auction one PLUS I did a little haggling anyway & got it £29.00 cheaper than the asking price. :)

Reaction score
I do that when the options available..., did it the other day with a Gentle Giant Darth Vader statue, ended up buying the 'buy it now' one though as it was cheaper than the auction one PLUS I did a little haggling anyway & got it £29.00 cheaper than the asking price. :)
Yeah I usually try to haggle got my master replica star trek phaser $30.00 cheaper cause I emailed on a buy it now auction and asked if anything he could do on price.

Reaction score
Yeah I usually try to haggle got my master replica star trek phaser $30.00 cheaper cause I emailed on a buy it now auction and asked if anything he could do on price.
It's definitely good to get a better deal..., I like it even more when you see something for a good price & then notice they've put the 'or best offer' option, that makes me smile because I know an even better deal can be done well most of the time anyway, some people put 'or best offer' but don't want to haggle). :)

Reaction score
Well the Royal Guard statue has jumped from £18.00 to £190.00 over night so it's definitely not looking so good now!!! lol ;)

Reaction score
Well the Royal Guard statue has jumped from £18.00 to £190.00 over night so it's definitely not looking so good now!!! lol ;)
Here in America still ok amazon has them for $59.00 which is higher but not like that jump, I have one set of them thinking of getting a second set.

Reaction score
It's definitely good to get a better deal..., I like it even more when you see something for a good price & then notice they've put the 'or best offer' option, that makes me smile because I know an even better deal can be done well most of the time anyway, some people put 'or best offer' but don't want to haggle). :)
Have you had much luck with that, tried best offer a few times and they counter with like $5.00 less

Reaction score
I thought you already bought your royal guards ?
I have the 2 pack Royal Guards, yes..., also got the Gentle Giant mini-bust & statue plus the Kotobukiya 1:7 scale version & even a Medicom VCD but that price is for the Attakus statue that I've yet to get my hands on. :)

Reaction score
I have the 2 pack Royal Guards, yes..., also got the Gentle Giant mini-bust & statue plus the Kotobukiya 1:7 scale version & even a Medicom VCD but that price is for the Attakus statue that I've yet to get my hands on. :)
Oh right the ebay listing, yikes its still has a few days to go also, looks like that one is climbing a little fast.

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL: I'm also after the 1:5 scale Tie Fighter Pilot statue..., if anyone has one or knows where I can find one of them that isn't priced at 'silly money' then please can you let me know??? I may also be looking for a Royal Guard too..., waiting to hear from the seller about one I might possibly get but it'll be a couple of weeks before I know for sure so if there's another one going in the mean time please feel free to make it known to me!!!

Thanks. :)
UPDATE: I've now bought a 1:5 scale Tie Fighter Pilot so I'm not looking for this anymore. :) Still looking for the other 2 though (the Sandtrooper Squad Leader & Stormtrooper).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am also looking for the two sandtroopers 1/5 scale for a decent price

Reaction score
I am also looking for the two sandtroopers 1/5 scale for a decent price
I'm still looking for a reasonably priced Squad Leader Sandtrooper, I got the Sergeant version last year (I think..., this year has dragged so could've been early part of this year)..., it's a superb statue & I'd definitely recommend it but then again all 11 of my 1:5 scale statues are worth owning. :)

Reaction score
Forgot to update this one, no longer looking for the 1:5 scale Stormtrooper & as for the Sandtrooper Squad Leader, I'll look at getting it when I'm back in paid employment (start Monday). I have to say, the Stormtrooper isn't all it's cracked up to be, I found it very underwhelming & the helmet is awful in my opinion..., the Sandtrooper Sergeant they made (in 1:5 scale) has a far better helmet I think..., I guess coveting the Stormtrooper statue far to long made it something special in my mind but in reality, it's just an inaccurate statue, nothing more.

Reaction score
Forgot to update this one, no longer looking for the 1:5 scale Stormtrooper & as for the Sandtrooper Squad Leader, I'll look at getting it when I'm back in paid employment (start Monday). I have to say, the Stormtrooper isn't all it's cracked up to be, I found it very underwhelming & the helmet is awful in my opinion..., the Sandtrooper Sergeant they made (in 1:5 scale) has a far better helmet I think..., I guess coveting the Stormtrooper statue far to long made it something special in my mind but in reality, it's just an inaccurate statue, nothing more.
Unfortunately the helmet is almost the same for Stormie and Sandtroopers and none are accurate. In fact I'm wondering how many kind of inaccuracies can we still get from Attakus, Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Hasbro etc. until we have nothing left. LOL None of the Attakus trooper statues are accurate. The 1:5 Attakus Stormie goes for huge prices lately so in a way I understand what you are saying. Though if you get it in hand you'll change your opinion, no matter he is inaccurate or not, is a VERY impressive piece, I find it more remarkable than the Sideshow PF. Just get it for a good price, not for what they are asking on ebay ;-)

Reaction score
Unfortunately the helmet is almost the same for Stormie and Sandtroopers and none are accurate. In fact I'm wondering how many kind of inaccuracies can we still get from Attakus, Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Hasbro etc. until we have nothing left. LOL None of the Attakus trooper statues are accurate. The 1:5 Attakus Stormie goes for huge prices lately so in a way I understand what you are saying. Though if you get it in hand you'll change your opinion, no matter he is inaccurate or not, is a VERY impressive piece, I find it more remarkable than the Sideshow PF. Just get it for a good price, not for what they are asking on ebay ;-)
I was lucky enough to be able to get it for probably about half the normal price it seems to fetch on eBay, I was more than thrilled to get it & even more pleased that I paid less for it than a couple of other Attakus pieces I own (it worked out to cost me £266.15). :)

To be honest my initial inspection was to thorough really though, obviously I inspected it for damage but I'm not sure what else I was expecting from it really..., like I said in my previous post though, I think I coveted this statue far to long (years) & so when I finally got it, well I'd probably made it the Crown Jewels in my mind so it just had to high an expectation to live upto..., having looked upon it more & more since it's arrival, I can say I like it more now than when I got it & I wouldn't ever sell it so I'm thankful I managed to finally get one of these & at a more reasonable price too.

Reaction score
If you want to get a GOOD Stormtrooper statue, get the 1:3 JudgeDredd version. It is the most accurate to date, towers over both the Attakus and SSC PF and has a great pose. Its helmet is the SFS scaled one which is fantastic.

Reaction score
I remember seeing them for sale on eBay back when you bought yours, I'd intended to buy one but something came up (can't remember what though) & I forgot about it after that really..., I'll have to look into it again once my finances allow. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Reaction score
The Attakus stormtrooper looks good with other Attakus figures like the Vader. It's not fantastic as a standalone piece, but I like it.

Reaction score
I've put mine next to Vader 2 & on the other side of Vader is the Sandtrooper Sergeant statue, that's all that will fit on the shelf though.