WTB: 501st Stormtrooper SDCC Figure

Reaction score
Hasbro toy shop will be selling them after the show. There is not limited set number of them made, as I know. They will have a lot for sale of their site. Don't pay outragous prices when you can get it for cheaper from the offical source.

Reaction score
Good advice. If you are too nervous, some sites are doing pre-orders for a little more.

Reaction score
Gargamike said:
Good advice. If you are too nervous, some sites are doing pre-orders for a little more.
Just what ever you do, stay AWAY FROM BRAIN'S TOYS!

Reaction score
buda741 said:
Gargamike said:
Just what ever you do, stay AWAY FROM BRAIN'S TOYS!
Haha, come on...it is only twice the price of other sites.

Reaction score
you guys are acting like this guy is some kind of noob - he's been around here for many years and i'm sure he's well aware of his options with obtaining this figure. not that your advice isn't sound, it just seems a little, i don't know, presumptuous to say the least.

i'm pretty sure he is looking for someone who might be a comiccon, to grab an extra one and sell it to him a cost or around there.

Reaction score
DarthKozy said:
you guys are acting like this guy is some kind of noob
I'm a she

And yeah I was just seeing if anyone was picking up an extra one hehe. But I can wait for Hasbro to put it up on their site I guess /shrug

And don't worry I steer WELL clear of Brian's Toys LOL.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Meriwyn said:
DarthKozy said:
you guys are acting like this guy is some kind of noob
I'm a she

And yeah I was just seeing if anyone was picking up an extra one hehe. But I can wait for Hasbro to put it up on their site I guess /shrug

And don't worry I steer WELL clear of Brian's Toys LOL.

Thanks!
sorry, m'lady!

the rest of my post remains the same!

Reaction score
9am Eastern standerd Time Thursday 7\20/06 is when they will be avallible from Hasbro.com My Lady. Thats what I heard on another thred. Hope it's true because it's to early for me. Or is it

Got to get one ! got to get one ! got to get one !