Wrecker - #TBB05

Reaction score
I have a 40th Anniversary Hoth Rebel Trooper that I ordered in April 2020 and they charged me for sometime last fall that's just sitting unshipped somewhere.

The people at Dorkside always seem nice and I want to keep using them as my go-to. But it's frustrating to see people on Twitter and Instagram reply to Yakface "oh thanks for the heads up, I ordered Wrecker late last week and it already arrived!" when so many day-one preorders remain unfulfilled.

And given how things have gone with things like the Kamino clones, if pre-orders aren't fulfilled in the first batch that comes in, the order might just get canceled six to twelve months down the line. *sigh*
I think it comes down to size. I think DST operated much better years ago when were smaller. I literally NEVER had a problem with them for years. Yeah they weren’t always the fastest but they were reliable. The last couple years have seen them selling a lot more more but becoming much more unreliable. I know they switched platforms when they upgraded but regardless they have some stuff to iron out before they return to being my go to. Honestly the last couple years it’s been GameStop

Reaction score
I think it comes down to size. I think DST operated much better years ago when were smaller. I literally NEVER had a problem with them for years. Yeah they weren’t always the fastest but they were reliable. The last couple years have seen them selling a lot more more but becoming much more unreliable. I know they switched platforms when they upgraded but regardless they have some stuff to iron out before they return to being my go to. Honestly the last couple years it’s been GameStop

That makes a lot of sense -- it's the curse of success, combined with distribution bottlenecks on Hasbro's end. I'm sure that as frustrating as it is to us, it's way more frustrating for the good people of Dorkside. They always seem like they want to get things right.

And in the interest of balancing off my earlier complaints, I will note that my Wrecker order hit my card earlier in the week and he shipped with the Elite Squad Trooper I ordered along with him. Considering the initial preorder estimated an August release, I am actually getting it significantly earlier. So all in all, a good result.

Reaction score
I ordered one from Best Buy forever ago and haven't received it yet :(

Reaction score
And I am still waiting for my Bo-Katan wave to ship. They charged me for 3 of the 5, but I think that only Bo-Katan is actually in stock.

Reaction score
I ordered one from Best Buy forever ago and haven't received it yet :(
Yeah me too....What's taking them so long?? They've sucked lately when it comes to getting their figures in...like they're the last ones. They use to not be this bad.

Reaction score
I ordered two from DS and they are supposed to be here tomorrow.

Reaction score
I ordered 2 from gamestop; got the shipping notification Saturday night, and they arrived momday. 1 in in a semi crushed box.

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting GameStop to send Wrecker so early! Really awesome job Hasbro did with him, even without painting the scar.

Reaction score
So now add Gamestop to the list of online stores shipping Wrecker! I'm still waiting a long time for my Pulse pre-order.

I'm probably never pre-ordering from Pulse ever again.
Their $60 annual fee puts the suckers who paid that fee to the top of the shipping list, where everyone else has to wait.
They will be losing tons of money with this new business model. It's going to backfire on them considerably as countless people cancel their orders.

Reaction score
Oops I failed to preorder him at Amazon as backup and only preordered at BBTS. Oh well.

Reaction score
I don't get it.
It’s Wrecker plus a New Zealand accent
Watching the show kind of has me jonesing for this guy out of the many preorders I have in limbo. I’m honestly glad for Dorkside to be the first one to get this figure in. I just wish I had ordered from them instead of stupid Pulse😂

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pre-ordered one back in April on Amazon. Delivery date is 3rd August. Can't wait to get it!

Reaction score
Dorkside says this month... i'll wait and see. can't wait to get him and Tech

The more I watch the show, the more excited I get for these two. I like Hunter and the figure is great, but comparatively, he's pretty lean on size and details.

Reaction score
Waiting on Best Buy to even decide if they have him or even are going to get him..

Reaction score
Ordered this big guy from Walmart yesterday morning and he's already shipped! Should arrive tomorrow.

My GameStop order for this guy had a forever status of "awaiting product availability" so that got canceled pretty quick.

Looks like a terrific figure.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Ordered this big guy from Walmart yesterday morning and he's already shipped! Should arrive tomorrow.

My GameStop order for this guy had a forever status of "awaiting product availability" so that got canceled pretty quick.
I had the exact same situation. Did you also receive a half dozen or so emails from GS a couple weeks back that stated he was getting ready to ship? And, then never did. At one point, the status even changed to "Preparing for shipment" before reverting back to "Awaiting Product Availability".

Reaction score
I had the exact same situation. Did you also receive a half dozen or so emails from GS a couple weeks back that stated he was getting ready to ship? And, then never did. At one point, the status even changed to "Preparing for shipment" before reverting back to "Awaiting Product Availability".

I had the identical scenario happen to me.

Reaction score
Just got shipping notice for Ricka. Might end up with a few extra bucks due import fees but, hey, almost all german sources told me, he is not listed for official release in Germany/Austria. So I gladly pay the few coins

Reaction score
Ugh, I pre-ordered Wrecker on April 17th via amazon (Germany) and since then the figure was scheduled to be delivered on August 3rd. Of course it got delayed for an indefinite period of time. Curse you, amazon!

Reaction score
I want to get a Ricka figure so I join in on the Ricka fun party here like others who got a Ricka from Target or Walmarts, but Ricka isn't coming back in stock, and Ricka isn't showing available inventory an any retail locations.

Reaction score
Ugh, I pre-ordered Wrecker on April 17th via amazon (Germany) and since then the figure was scheduled to be delivered on August 3rd. Of course it got delayed for an indefinite period of time. Curse you, amazon!
I PO at Amazon Germany too, back then, but it was canceled from their side.
You might want to try here: