Wrecker - #TBB05

Reaction score
Hunter, Crosshair, and the Elite Squad Trooper are already available while Yakface just reported last week Wrecker is already in Hasbro's Canadian distribution centers so he'll definitely be available before the show starts airing. We'll probably see him in collectors hands within the next few weeks.
The press release says fall, hasbro doesn't know when it's products are coming out again.

Reaction score
The press release says fall, hasbro doesn't know when it's products are coming out again.

I think they're just grossly over exaggerating their ship dates in case there's any unexpected delays. The latest Vintage and Black Series waves have shipped 3+ months ahead of schedule.

Reaction score
I'm kind of disappointed with the Wrecker figure. For the $30 price point, all we get is the gun, large knife, and backpack. That's it? That simply sucks. That backpack better have a special feature.

For comparison, the Black Series 6" Hoth Rebel Trooper also came with a backpack. But the backpack had a secret compartment to hide the extra face that came with the figure. That was pretty nifty. Also, the figure had like a $20 price point. So it has better value in my opinion.

Reaction score
I buy practically everything online now. I rarely find anything in the wild unless it is just pure luck. Yeah he II over-priced just like every Star Wars toy these days. Slave 1 $150? Riiiiight.

Reaction score
Ordered this morning from Star Action Figures. Gotta have the whole Bad Batch crew!

Smyths have all the Bad Batch clones, Ventriss and Bo Katan listed for an April 1st release so that's another place to pick these up this side of the pond.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Smyths have all the Bad Batch clones, Ventriss and Bo Katan listed for an April 1st release so that's another place to pick these up this side of the pond.
It's all good mate! I got the whole wave 29 on preorder too from SAF before they sold out. Cheers for the heads up though👍

Reaction score
POed at Germanys Toy-Palace again 😊, makes 33,20 using their "Collector Society" discount 👍🏻 Good price for DLX, consideriing its a EU price, though
ETA around August.

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
I like wrecker but he's my least favorite of the 4. The one I like best of all is TECH which I'm disappointed to see hasn't been announced this far. Hunter and Crosshair are excellent but I just don't understand why this wave doesn't include all 4. $30 seems a tad steep for wrecker and it's hard to imagine mold re-use so they're getting their pound of flesh now. Perhaps this will open the door for basic republic commandos which would sell faster than a case of Cobra Island G.I. Joe classified figures. I'd rather pay $35 for a republic commandos than Jar Jar any day

Reaction score
This is a cool looking figure, but since I have no connection whatsoever, and am really trying to just stick with OT and PT figs, I'll pass.
$30 price tag makes it even easier to not feel too bad.

Reaction score
This is a cool looking figure, but since I have no connection whatsoever, and am really trying to just stick with OT and PT figs, I'll pass.
$30 price tag makes it even easier to not feel too bad.

Well, thats EXACTLY the statement I had, when I started collecting 6".... until I realized, I am still a completist and started to catch up with the ones I passed🤪
Now I really need to pay small fortunes for some items 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
And the upcoming show wont help on that, I am sure I will like it like CW or Rebels, so I better hit the PO buttons now 🤪😂😂

Reaction score
Missed it on Pulse. Hoping Amazon turns out to be the better choice.

Reaction score
i was surprised this sold out so fast on AMZN, i guess in a matter of time when people catch on supply will dry up quickly. I am glad I acted this week and pre-ordered the entire crew from EE.

Reaction score
So glad Hasbro is releasing the Bad Batch team so fast. Not spread out like the Rebels cast.

Reaction score
I really need this figure now. He's my favorite of the Bad Batch. I don't want to wait until October.

Reaction score
Me too! When he went up for preorder I almost skipped him, mainly for the price, then at the last minute decided to add him just in case I ended up really liking the show. Turns out I'm really enjoying everyone and I think he's my wife's favorite, so now I'm super glad I didn't pass on him!

Reaction score
Woahh !!! 😱 just got a cancelation on my PO, set for September 🤯
Weird thing, they got info from their distriputor "the item is no longer available"

Put out a new PO at german Zavvi, ETA Oct/Nov

Will see, how long this stays up 🙏

Reaction score
Cool figure, and I have him on pre-order. But, I wish he came with a larger gun. I guess I'll just grab that large rifle from one of the clone figures.

What other large guns have we gotten from Black Series that could work? Any ideas? Did we ever get that mini-gun looking thing in Black Series 6"?

Reaction score
Cool figure, and I have him on pre-order. But, I wish he came with a larger gun. I guess I'll just grab that large rifle from one of the clone figures.

What other large guns have we gotten from Black Series that could work? Any ideas? Did we ever get that mini-gun looking thing in Black Series 6"?
Give him Heavy Mandos rifle, this might fit him well 😎
or custom build a proton torpedo to throw at other figures 🤪🤣🤣😂😂

Reaction score

Chewie's heavy blaster from the Solo movie.

Reaction score
Marvel Legends did a massive minigun with both their Deathlok figures, one of which I think you can still get cheap-ish? Often thought about making a Tartakovsky ARC trooper and gearing him up with one

Reaction score
Though mutated, they're all still technically Clone Commandos so it is appropriate for them to have the established Commando specific DC-17m IWS.

They're special forces meant for precision ops so I think the weapon is still appropriate for Wrecker, who will just punch and tackle everything if things go sideways anyway.

Plus he likes explosives, so they really should've depicted the actual modular part of the DC-17m. I imagine he'd use the grenade launcher a lot.

Reaction score
I think the weapon is still appropriate for Wrecker, who will just punch and tackle everything if things go sideways anyway.

Plus he likes explosives, so they really should've depicted the actual modular part of the DC-17m. I imagine he'd use the grenade launcher a lot.
"I like blowing things up, 'CAUSE I LIKE BLOWING THINGS UP!"

Reaction score
Saw on Yakface that Dorkside is shipping these already! No movement on my order yet though.
Same here.. along with a Hunter preorder. 🤞
I'm still waiting for them to ship my Bo-Katan/Ventress wave to me.

I have a 40th Anniversary Hoth Rebel Trooper that I ordered in April 2020 and they charged me for sometime last fall that's just sitting unshipped somewhere.

The people at Dorkside always seem nice and I want to keep using them as my go-to. But it's frustrating to see people on Twitter and Instagram reply to Yakface "oh thanks for the heads up, I ordered Wrecker late last week and it already arrived!" when so many day-one preorders remain unfulfilled.

And given how things have gone with things like the Kamino clones, if pre-orders aren't fulfilled in the first batch that comes in, the order might just get canceled six to twelve months down the line. *sigh*

Reaction score
I have a 40th Anniversary Hoth Rebel Trooper that I ordered in April 2020 and they charged me for sometime last fall that's just sitting unshipped somewhere.

The people at Dorkside always seem nice and I want to keep using them as my go-to. But it's frustrating to see people on Twitter and Instagram reply to Yakface "oh thanks for the heads up, I ordered Wrecker late last week and it already arrived!" when so many day-one preorders remain unfulfilled.

And given how things have gone with things like the Kamino clones, if pre-orders aren't fulfilled in the first batch that comes in, the order might just get canceled six to twelve months down the line. *sigh*
This is exactly why I ended up cancelling my preorders and haven’t purchased from them since. Been burned waiting far too long for preorders.

Reaction score
This is exactly why I ended up cancelling my preorders and haven’t purchased from them since. Been burned waiting far too long for preorders.

It's sad, because I want to support a small business that caters to fans versus big corps like Amazon or Best Buy (or even Hasbro's own shop). But your course of action is warranted. I'm not there yet, but I fear it's only a matter of time if their distribution woes don't turn around.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I cancelled almost all my pre-orders from DS, including Wrecker about a month ago. Just way too many problems with cancellations. Going forward, I'll probably only order in-stock merch from them - at least I know I'll get that. Picked up a couple Comic Mauls from them last week when they suddenly came in-stock - they should arrive tomorrow.

Reaction score
If anyone's considering some customization, here are some reference pics:

8DKqKg1.jpg

Pf5kq0K.jpg