WOW! I just realized this section existed

Reaction score
I've been buying the Galactic Heroes line since day one for my nephew. Using him as a proxy.

Anyone here have large armies of GH clones or troopers?

GNT

Reaction score
I only really have one of each Clone/Stormtroopers so no army for me yet. Would be neat though.

Reaction score
There are sellers on Ebay that regularly sell clones and storm troopers in lots of five. Seems to be an endless supply and most lost go from $1 to $2.25 plus shipping from Hong Kong. I won 4 groups that ended up costing me a total of $30. All said and done $1.50 a clone isn't that bad.

Reaction score
Mike_Foster said:
There are sellers on Ebay that regularly sell clones and storm troopers in lots of five. Seems to be an endless supply and most lost go from $1 to $2.25 plus shipping from Hong Kong. I won 4 groups that ended up costing me a total of $30. All said and done $1.50 a clone isn't that bad.
i see...

Reaction score
Mike_Foster said:
i see...

Reaction score
I just found this section too. I was beginning to think that no one wanted to talk about GH's anymore...