QUESTION Wondering does anyone know the current value of the below statue

Reaction score
Just acquired this beauty. 2014 snowy. It's the one with the extra stormy helmet inside as the bonus.
Wondering what's its value roughy if anyone can help. Thinking of selling on. Cheers .
It's unopened, never displayed.

Attachments

• PXL_20220114_025701893.jpg
    PXL_20220114_025701893.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20220114_025618309.jpg
    PXL_20220114_025618309.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20220114_025611325.jpg
    PXL_20220114_025611325.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Reaction score
How much did you pay for it? I don't get it. You just bought this beauty, as you call it, and want to sell it? Are you collecting or buying to resell for a profit and asking in a collectors website about prices? The piece is yours and you can do whatever you want with it, but the practice of just buying something and asking collectors its market value to resell it, doesn't get looked at in a very positive way. Go to ebay and figure recent sale prices there, would be my suggestion.

Reaction score
How much did you pay for it? I don't get it. You just bought this beauty, as you call it, and want to sell it? Are you collecting or buying to resell for a profit and asking in a collectors website about prices? The piece is yours and you can do whatever you want with it, but the practice of just buying something and asking collectors its market value to resell it, doesn't get looked at in a very positive way. Go to ebay and figure recent sale prices there, would be my suggestion.
I regularly offer other collectors on here my opinion regardless of the underlying motivation.

In this specific case and only because you asked the statue is to big and I want to reinvest the outlay in a 1/6 scale.

It doesn't take much to answer each others questions Force Strong. It's a supportive community and if your time is that precious perhaps you are in the wrong place.

Reaction score
Haha! No need to get a little jumpy. I've been visiting this place much longer than you can imagine, my good fellow. I just decided to be part of the speaking forum two years ago. I do agree with you this is a supportive communinity, but of those that "collect to collect" as this site's motto proudly proclaims. It does look kind of shady for a supposed collector involved with high-end pieces to have just bought an item and ask about current prices to try to resell it, when it would be second nature to look at sold ebay auctions to determine what any given piece is selling at current time. That's what everyone does.

I should also add patronizing does not work on me. I'm very much in the right place because it is my right to be here as a British- American collector helping other collectors, something I have done in the past selling figures at exact retail cost here. I don't buy to resell, and in the rare instance I do offer something for sale, I make sure to offer it below secondary market value, that being below what sellers and scalpers sell their items on Ebay for. To that effect, I did offer you an answer when in my previous reply I recomended you to check out ebay. That's what you should do, and based on Ebay sold prices offer your item here for a little less if this forum happens to be your sales platform. That would be a show of collecors' ethics and consideration to the community. I have nothing else to say, other than to wish you good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha! No need to get a little jumpy. I've been visiting this place much longer than you can imagine, my good fellow. I just decided to be part of the speaking forum two years ago. I do agree with you this is a supportive communinity, but of those that "collect to collect" as this site's motto proudly proclaims. It does look kind of shady for a supposed collector involved with high-end pieces to have just bought an item and ask about current prices to try to resell it, when it would be second nature to look at sold ebay auctions to determine what any given piece is selling at current time. That's what everyone does.

I should also add patronizing does not work on me. I'm very much in the right place because it is my right to be here as a British- American collector helping other collectors, something I have done in the past selling figures at exact retail cost here. I don't buy to resell, and in the rare instance I do offer something for sale, I make sure to offer it below secondary market value, that being below what sellers and scalpers sell their items on Ebay for. To that effect, I did offer you an answer when in my previous reply I recomended you to check out ebay. That's what you should do, and based on Ebay sold prices offer your item here for a little less if this forum happens to be your sales platform. That would be a show of collecors' ethics and consideration to the community. I have nothing else to say, other than to wish you good luck with your sale.
Thanks mate