Wishlist for Hasbro Retro Collection

Reaction score
Following others' lead I'd like to see:
- Jawa (yeah it isn't new but I want lots more in this style... like lots more)
- Tonnika Sisters
- Rebel Fleet Trooper
- Imperial Officer (so we can basically get enough for the full briefing room)
- Captain Antilles
- X-Wing Pilot (not Luke, so we can flesh out the squad)
- Dutch Vander
- Garven Dreis
- Biggs Darklighter
- Lak Sivrak
- Wuher
- Han in Stormtrooper Disguise (please please please use the small head)
- General Dodonna
- Admiral Piett
- General Rieekan
- K-3P0
- More of the Ewoks (lots and lots of them)
- Arica
- Mon Mothma

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I were limited to just three I'd pick the Jawa, the RFT, and the Hantrooper.

Reaction score
Could be interesting if they did different colors. Would be so easy to mix it up once the have the mold. New gray and white/light gray uniforms, different hair colors.

Reaction score
At the very least, just give us the figures we should have gotten back then, who were left out for no apparent reason.

ANH:
- Jawa (w/vinyl cape)
- Sandtrooper
- Owen Lars
- Beru Lars
- Ceremonial Luke
- Ceremonial Leia
- Ceremonial Han
- General Dodonna
- Biggs
- Stormtrooper Han
- F'igrin D'an
- Rebel Fleet Trooper

ESB:
- General Reikkan
- Admiral Piett (although I always felt "Imperial Commander" at least covered for these guys, just as General Veers is covered by "AT-AT Commander")
- Princess Leia (Bespin Escape)
- Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Training)
- Spirit of Obi-Wan

ROTJ:
- Slave Leia
- Wedge Antilles
- Darth Vader w/ removable helmet
- Mon Mothma
- Mon Calamari officer (although like with Imperial Commander, getting a bunch of Admiral Ackbar figures would have sufficed as a kid)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m just dreaming here, but you know how Kenner did a Mini Rig that looks like a tiny Imperial Shuttle? I would love Mini Rig versions of other vehicles like the Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Snowspeeder, etc.

Agreed.

With the exception of the swap to the big head Han. That one definitely got a "huh"? as a kid.
I had large head Han when I was a kid. I never knew the small head version existed until I started collecting in the early 90’s. So large head Han was the norm for me.

When I was a kid, I wanted Vader to have a removable helmet. We only knew about such things because the Joes had some. When the POTF2 version of Vader with his removable helmet came out, it was a totally awesome evolutionary moment for the line. It might be neat to see a vintage-style Vader with one.
I remember there was a ton of hype for that figure. It’s still one of my favorite POTF2 figures.

Reaction score
Targets suck in my area. They usually only will get a few new pieces at a time, so I'm still on the hunt checking every few days. I'm going to try asking if there are any in the back as suggested here. Really just want the Tarkin. I did find Stormy Han on the pegs yesterday so that was cool.

Reaction score
Targets suck in my area. They usually only will get a few new pieces at a time, so I'm still on the hunt checking every few days. I'm going to try asking if there are any in the back as suggested here. Really just want the Tarkin. I did find Stormy Han on the pegs yesterday so that was cool.
Probably a really good chance they have everything in the backroom unless someone else in your area had them pulled from backroom. Here are the DPCI and UPC #s for everything. I called my local Target and successfully had them hold the game and all 6 figures at the front desk for me.

[FONT=&quot]087-16-8221 Retro Figure UPC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-2700 Stormtrooper UPC 630509836604[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-0359 Chewbacca UPC 630509836635[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-2240 Darth Vader UPC 630509836581[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-10-0431 Tarkin Game UPC 630509834709[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-0360 Han Solo UPC 630509836642[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-0364 Luke Skywalker UPC 630509836598[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]087-16-0358 Leia Organa UPC 630509836628

[/FONT]

Reaction score
Here's the original wax next to my first mold test (Green "Dynacast" style), first shot, and paint test.

And here is the final with the cape and rifle.

Reaction score
- Jawa (yeah it isn't new but I want lots more in this style... like lots more)
- Tonnika Sisters
- Rebel Fleet Trooper
- Captain Antilles
- X-Wing Pilot (not Luke, so we can flesh out the squad)
- Dutch Vander
- Garven Dreis
- Biggs Darklighter
- Lak Sivrak
- Wuher
- Han in Stormtrooper Disguise (please please please use the small head)
- General Dodonna
- Admiral Piett
- General Rieekan
- K-3P0
- More of the Ewoks (lots and lots of them)
- Arica
- Mon Mothma

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I were limited to just three I'd pick the Jawa, the RFT, and the Hantrooper.
Everyone always asks for the sisters. Guess what the chances are 99.999% that we will never get them. Why? Because of the likeness rights. Thats the same reason we never got Tarkin. But wait we just got a Tarkin....its so much more complicated than that. I don't recount the full story but as I understand it they should never have been in the film at all. They never signed and submitted their contracts. And i believe since one of them passed away. But I too hold out that miniscule fraction of hope these get made.

Reaction score
Ok, here's mine.

Non released figures
Slave leia
Stormy han
Wedge
Cantina bar keep
Cantina band

12 inch figs
Lando
And the other prototypes kenner quit on

Playsets or vehicles
Bantha
Tie fighter
B wing
Jabbas palace playset
X wing

And yes
Early bird

Reaction score
I'd be happy with re-issues of the 6 bounty hunters (both cards for Boba Fett), AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, Death Squad, Death Star Droid, AT-ST Driver, Emperor, Royal Guard, Biker Scout, Imperial Commander, and Dignitary

Reaction score