Wisconsin - Latest Area Reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FDL's Toys R Us got in the new exclusive X-Wing today. I haven't opened it yet, but I'm very disappointed in the pilot. After the incredible detail of the Dutch Vander figure this one is a real let down. How much more could it of possibly cost to have included a R2 unit? even if it wasn't removable it would have been nice to have at least had one in the socket for it.

Maybe I'm just getting spoiled with the level of detail of the last few waves of figures, but this one is deffinetly a step backwards for Hasbro!

Reaction score
The Madison west TRU had 4 more X-Wings out after work today. I agree about the pilot. It looks cheap. I would have been willing to spend another $5 if thry included a better pilot and a droid.

Reaction score
Thanks for the Kmart tip, Was able to get the last Bossk and Dengar. Had to search for those. Hope I didn't get anybodys stash...very well done figures in my opinion.
Happy Collecting.
Greg

Reaction score
Found the new Collector Cups w/figures at Target FDL this morning. They had two each of the AOTC Anakin and ESB Luke. I was very suprised because I hadn't seen this showing up on other forums. They still had one set left.

Reaction score
I went to Target hoping to find the next wave of cups... instead they had the Star Destroyer wave + another Jabba wave. The Star Destroyer wave cards were not in the best shape. (didn't look closely at the others) I picked a set up, but may look to upgrade if a better set becomes available.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpimus Prime:
Anyone else seeing lots of Yoda and Chian wave? I've seen this wave at TRU and Target a lot lately.
<font size="2" face="arial">Target Oshkosh had two new cases of just Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, Barris, and Aayla. Strange...I can only guess Hasbro was offering these repack cases at a major discount and Target & TRU bought a bunch.

Also Target had the two new figure/plastic cup combos.

The Luke X-Wing is not like the one pictured on the back of the package...in that his helmet is non-removable. The figure is basically the 1996-era Luke X-Wing. The paint may be different, but the mold is identical. As far as the Anakin figures goes...it's just the "Hanger Duel" version from April 2002 (The best Anakin IMO).

Aaron.

Reaction score
Madison West TRU put the Silver Clone Troopers on pegs today. There were about 30 left at 6 PM tonight. Some were in quite nice shape. $5 each and they can be yours.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Originally posted by DarthRay:
Madison West TRU put the Silver Clone Troopers on pegs today. There were about 30 left at 6 PM tonight. Some were in quite nice shape. $5 each and they can be yours.
<font size="2" face="arial">Its about time they had some figues on the pegs.

Reaction score
Sorry to barge in here guys, but it's the only space that has all the Wisconsin people together.

We are considering a move just over the boarder to Pleasant Praire. If anyone lives near there and can give me any pros or cons, would you please be nice enough to PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Finally able to post something.
Walmark Onalaska got in 3 cases of the Endor Wave. I was able to snag one of each of the generals, plus the Star Desroyer 3 I haven't found yet. Plenty more to be had by others.

Reaction score
Eau Claire Wal-Mart got in a couple cases of the Endor wave tonight, so I managed to get the 3 new figures for myself and MicroDoc. Whoo hoo!

Reaction score
Wal-Mart Oshkosh got in one case of the Endor wave today (they're all gone...sorry).

Even though it may seem hard to believe, Shopko Oshkosh had an entire case of "Star Destroyer" wave (Bossk, Dengar, Ozzel) this afternoon. $7.68 per figure however.

Aaron.

Reaction score
Point Wal-Mart also put out some new fig this afternoon. Some of the Jabba's palace/Star Destroyer wave and some of the Endor wave. Mainly Jabba wave figures left after cmdrworf and I got to them...

Target's pretty bare: 1 Dodanna, Jango Ultra and a few Clone Wars cartoon figures. Plus the Maul and Obi Wan cups...

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to got to Walmart-Oshkosh around 3:00 on Sunday and low and behold the Enodor ave was on the pegs.....
Only need Admiral Ozzel now. I might go to Shopko but I really do not like the thought of paying there outrageoues prices......He id the only figure that I currently need though......
Happy Hunting
Greg

Reaction score
Originally posted by TIEpilot:
Only need Admiral Ozzel now.
<font size="2" face="arial">There was one Ozzel on the pegs at Wal-Mart Oshkosh this morning. I'm sure it's not going anywhere.

Also...I saw two (possibly three) cases of the Endor wave at Wal-Mart Appleton (West) today around noon. I counted 6 Lando Generals just on one peg. Han (AT-ST gear) seems to be the "hot" figure (I only saw two there). Maybe he's packed less per case.

Aaron.

Reaction score
Man, you guys are getting dumped with the new stuff there! None of the Walmarts in SE Wisconsin got these, especially Milwaukee. Might have to take a road trip.

Reaction score
Yeah, the Walmarts in Madison have about 4 figures total between the two stores. They haven't stocked Transformers in ages either.

Reaction score
Madison west Walmart finally had some figures out this morning. Unfortunately, we got wave 3 (Yavin and Tatooine) and not the new Endor figures.

Reaction score
Madison West SHOPCO had a "Endor Strike Han Solo" today. (No Lando's & Madine's) He looks like the TRU 4-Pack AT-ST driver with reposed legs, a new head, and bigger removable helmet.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Well, after getting one case of the Endor wave in over the weekend, our WalMart put out about 3 more cases of the Bounty Hunter wave, so a ton of Bossk/Dengar/Ozzels, along with more Yavin figures are filling the pegs, and even a few on the shelves above. I am really losing hope of ever finding a J'Quille, which will be the first ever figure I have not found at retail.

Reaction score
Madison west Target got in a case or two of the Star Destroyer wave (again).

I stopped at Shopko just to see if they had any remnants, but they had nothing new. Just the samed old 3 EP2 figs they've had for the last 2 years.

Reaction score
Picked up the new Lando Death Star Attack and General Madine at Madison West Shopco this morning. It looks to me like they are putting out partial cases to just keep the pegs looking full.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I found a single Han Solo & General Madine at Madison West Target this morning. I saw "Pimpimus Prime" driving away with a smile so I assume he picked up a set. Looks like they put MORE Obi-Wan and Maul cups or there were some returns!

Darth Ray

Reaction score
lol.. yeah, I definitely wasn't smiling because its Monday.

I only picked up Lando this morning. It looked like someone was chewing on that Madine and Solo was a little bent.

Anyone else think that Harrison Ford looks like a goon with that helmet on? You think they could have found a better picture for the back of the card.

Reaction score
Point's Target had a case of the Hall of Fame figures on the shelves this morning. Probably be warming the shelves for a while...

Reaction score
Madison West Target put out the Ewok Glider this morning. First time I've seen it. I'm sure my kids will enjoy playing with it. Target also put out another case of "Star Destroyer" wave. (No additional "Generals" wave since Monday.)

Madison West Walmart was LOADED with figures this morning. To bad is was all from older waves. I saw figures from both "Jabba Palace" wave and "Hoth" wave.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Looks like were getting all the warehouse garbage again! Two Walmarts in Milwaukee got 3 to 4 cases each of the Hoth/Jabba/Tatooine repack wave. The Targets around here got dumped with the Hall Of Fame wave. Old Ultras collecting dust, filling the pegs everywhere. Not one Endor figure in sight!

Reaction score
DarthRay said:
Madison West Target put out the Ewok Glider this morning. First time I've seen it. I'm sure my kids will enjoy playing with it.
But.. but.. they're gonna open it.

Yeah, I saw that escape pod set out there this morning. Hadn't seen one in awhile. Now I know why.

Reaction score
Wiskman said:
Looks like were getting all the warehouse garbage again! Two Walmarts in Milwaukee got 3 to 4 cases each of the Hoth/Jabba/Tatooine repack wave. The Targets around here got dumped with the Hall Of Fame wave. Old Ultras collecting dust, filling the pegs everywhere. Not one Endor figure in sight!
The same thing is happenning up here. The pegs at Wal-Mart (not to mention the riser shelves above) are packed with Hoth and Tatooine figures. Target still has the same Yoda/Chian, Aayla, Baris, and Ashla/Jempa that they received over a month agao. Also, I think it'll be awhile before we see the new Ewok Ultra, since Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Shopko are full of the Ultra Jango and Obi-Wan.

Aaron.

Reaction score
La crosse area Target got in the next assortment of Ultra yesterday. I didn't make a run yesterday, but they had one Ewok on the pegs for me early this morning. So I grabbed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.