WISCONSIN Comic Con - February 6-7-8, 2015 - FRI-SAT-SUN

Reaction score
Didn't even know there was such a thing - this must be new. I wish it was in Milwaukee instead.

Billy Dee, William Shatner, Burt Ward and Adam West are all scheduled to appear.
Dang! I think I may have to go depending on how my savings account is looking for Celebration. The admission seems reasonable.

FYI.........

Wisconsin Comic Con Á Madison Á Alliant Energy Center Á Wizard World Wisconsin

Show Hours:
Friday, February 6, 2015 - 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, February 7, 2015 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, February 8, 2015 - 11am - 5pm

Admissions Details:
• All Admissions Gain Entry to Wisconsin Comic Con Wizard World Convention
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Save $5 by ordering your Admission in advance.
**Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 2 Per Paid Adult Admissions).**
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $75.00 in Advance & $85.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $35.00 in Advance & $45.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $45.00 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $40.00 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• All Admissions have a $4.87 Admission Processing Fee Added
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.

Reaction score
If this is anything like Wizard World, I might have to pass.
Um, it IS Wizard World...

JT, we were discussing this at the last CHG meeting. Not sure how you missed it... But only Burt Ward and Adam West were announced at that time. Nice to see Shatner and Billy Dee going! I already got their autos, but it would be good to see their panels. HOWEVER, I hope Billy Dee has to cancel due to his filming schedule for Ep. VII...

Last edited:
Reaction score
AUTOGRAPH PRICES
Adam West Autograph — $80.00 (Adam personalizes all autographs)
Billy Dee Williams Autograph — $40.00
Burt Ward Autograph — $50.00
Eliza Dushku Autograph — $45.00
Ernie Hudson Autograph — $30.00
James Marsters Autograph — $40.00
Jason David Frank Autograph — $30.00
William Shatner Autograph — $80.00

Reaction score
Adam West's is $80 now? OUCH! Last time I got his autograph a few years ago it was $65 I think. Gotta start Batsaving $$$ now.

Reaction score
Um, it IS Wizard World...

JT, we were discussing this at the last CHG meeting. Not sure how you missed it...
I probably missed a lot of conversations at the last meeting. I had a couple awkward seats due to the high attendance and my tardy tendencies.

So yeah, I am excited about this. I've never seen Shatner, so I'd like to get a Shatner autograph or photo. Also, my Billy Dee autograph is horrible and needs an upgrade. I'd also like to try to get some good audio for the Billy Dee quote-of-the-week!

Reaction score
First post.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU JTK! This upcoming Comic Con has turned into a long overdue family reunion for my family.
I've been browsing the forums for a few months since I've discovered it. I had to make to account to say thanks. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting this sadowski1! Unfortunately the Saturday groupons were sold out so got a Friday ticket. :) Looking forward to meeting Adam West again, and I gotta get a Batman autograph for my son to match the one he has from Burt Ward/Robin. Plus maybe snag another autograph for Dada as well. :)

Reaction score
I really want to go, but I'm performing in a play that weekend. Bad timing. Any other weekend in February would have worked...

Reaction score
Just saw on the website that Adam West and Burt Ward have canceled due to schedule conflicts. :-( The main reason I got a ticket. :-(

Reaction score
I also saw that Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) also canceled. Talk about a ... uhh humm... double disappointment there. I'll still go since I got a ticket already, walk around, and pick up something. But this all took all the wind out of my sails for this show. :-( It would be too bad if they did not continue this show. But like yall are saying big shows have a hard time making it here.

Reaction score
I agree. The only good one we had was Gen-Con. We will never get one like that again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Homegrown conventions work the best. GenCon was good as it originated here. Midwinter Gaming Convention starts today in Milwaukee... but is far more about gaming. The dealer room had very little toys last year. If there's a good selection today, I'll let you all know. You just never know what dealers will be there year to year.

Reaction score
I don't know if I ever heard of this convention before. Please let us know how it is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Great convention for gaming, but yes, no toys in the dealer room. Lots of games and cosplay gear. I participate in LARPs, and this Con has like 15 of them you can play in!

Reaction score
Anyone in Madison or elsewhere go to this show? If so, how was it? I was performing in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, so couldn't go... I plan on going to Chicago for Wizard World Fan Fest next month...

Reaction score
I was supposed to go. Already had a ticket. But at the last moment everything conspired against me and I could not make it. :-( Ultimately had to eat the cost of the ticket. :-(

Reaction score
I went on Saturday and for the most part it was a decent show in my opinion. It did seem very small compared to C2E2, Wizard World Chicago, and Star Wars Celebration. I would say between 1/4 and 1/3 the size. There was a decent amount of dealers, artist alley seemed much smaller compared to other shows. I mainly went to support WW in Wisconsin with hopes that it will get bigger going forward and to get my friends Billy Dee Williams, Empire poster signed. That was my main focus and I was second in line for his Autograph that day, though he was 45 minutes late based off the sign that said what time he would be there. There was an extreme lack of Star Wars Cosplay, which shocked me as usually there are quite a few. I do not think i even saw 1 stormtrooper. There were a couple of random fan made type characters but that is about it, I can honestly say I can't remember any specific SW character.
I think it was a good show, for what was there I thought the price could have been about 10 dollars cheaper. Hoping that it is bigger next year.

Reaction score
I went on Saturday and for the most part it was a decent show in my opinion. It did seem very small compared to C2E2, Wizard World Chicago, and Star Wars Celebration. I would say between 1/4 and 1/3 the size. There was a decent amount of dealers, artist alley seemed much smaller compared to other shows. I mainly went to support WW in Wisconsin with hopes that it will get bigger going forward and to get my friends Billy Dee Williams, Empire poster signed. That was my main focus and I was second in line for his Autograph that day, though he was 45 minutes late based off the sign that said what time he would be there. There was an extreme lack of Star Wars Cosplay, which shocked me as usually there are quite a few. I do not think i even saw 1 stormtrooper. There were a couple of random fan made type characters but that is about it, I can honestly say I can't remember any specific SW character.
I think it was a good show, for what was there I thought the price could have been about 10 dollars cheaper. Hoping that it is bigger next year.
Apparently the 501st weren't there. That sucks. I hope it comes back! I plan on going to Wizard World Fan Fest in Chicago next month. That will likely be a smaller show as well, but at least it's only $15 admission. And I get to see Amy Pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: