WIP : BTTF DeLorean Time Machine

Reaction score
Sure, like any other kit, its the build and paint procedure I love the most, and when finished its like everything else, figures included, find a spot where its most protected from dust. But I still enjoy it. :) Its quite a eyecatcher everytime we get some visitors, as well as my DeAgo Falcon and R2, Hachette Black Pearl or even the my collection of Bandai builds ;)

Still unsure if I want to do the railtrack mod. The hoodboxcircuits are a nice build but other then owning it, as a kind of ultimate timemachine, being able to switch between any variant, there is no other motivation right now. Have to check for some final reviews when the extras are finished ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, probably not going the railtrack mod road myself, too expensive for what it offers and by far my least favorite version of the car.

Reaction score
Thank 'e, mate! Much appreciated!
Althoug the Admins are working on the gerneral "older images don´t show anymore-issure", I reupload the last images of the finished model for your viewing pleasure ;)
FYI, the body panels are NOT this dull grey as seen in the photos, they do have the brushed stainless steel look, depending on light source and the fact that I am just not a pro-photographer, the camera on my mobile didn´t get it that great ;)

026c.jpg026d.jpg
035b.jpg

130b.jpg130c.jpg130d.jpg130e.jpg130f.jpg130g.jpg130h.jpg130i.jpg130k.jpg

130o.jpg130p.jpg130l.jpg130q.jpg130r.jpg130s.jpg130t.jpg130u.jpg130v.jpg130xlb.jpg130xlc.jpg130xld.jpg130xlf.jpg130xll.jpg130xxa.jpg130xxb.jpg130xxf.jpg130xxm.jpg130xlj.jpg130xlh.jpg130xlg.jpg130xxz.jpg
108g.jpg

theend2.jpg

I am not able to edit all the older posts to show the issue-by-issue progress :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absolutely stunning! Amazing work, mate!

I'm doing much the same with my custom posts -- just re-posting the images in huge chunks in their threads.

Reaction score
Thanks, it was indeed a great build experience 👍🏻😊
I mention in the very first post something about a "... straight forward Out-Of-Box build...", well this was before I learned about some very awesomr mods. The interior carpets, interior top wing covers, uprgaded flux capacitor and x-mas tree display, loads of tiny sticker details, custom build flux lights, supertiny real working cable ties, weathering paint....

Still tinkering if I want to add the Part 3 parts to complete for an ultimate model.

I also wish I had the space to build Ecto1 🤪

Reaction score
Aw, man, if they would just make toys or models of the Delorean and Ecto-1 that aren't too big, too expensive, or too exclusive, I'd be a happy, happy man.