WIP : BTTF DeLorean Time Machine

Reaction score

Added some weathering to the new parts. Not sure about the luggage compartment frame yet, but I think this will be covered with a plastic inlay sometime later.

That´s all for this session :)

Except for the "delivered parts per issue" thing, I am pretty satisfied with this build. Everything fits nice and perfect so far :)

I think there is one issue left with the rear wheel arches, then the interior will be started.
Can´t wait already to get the next order, wich will be placed around month end ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Couldn´t resit any longer, so I put our a small order to finish up the chassis-bottom before I start on the interior. And my wallet deserves a deep breath now ;)

Reaction score

There are 4 support-post included this time. Besides them being pretty useless during building, because they are not fixed anywhere, I guess those are meant to be used when you decide to display the car in flying mode.

Reaction score

custom stickers added:
switch cover to replace the "1-2-3-4-5-6", tiny "Caution ! High Voltage" on the golden box

Reaction score

custom dashboard display added with more, accurate details, corrected DMC logo and front glas

Reaction score
Oh no, whats happening to the Eaglemoss UK shop ? They are not offering backissues past #47 since weeks now. Guess I need to switch to another shop for my main source, Journaux.fr maybe. Dont care about french issues as long the parts are perfect. And the Mrs. speaks a french word or two ;)

Reaction score
Hi there folks :)

Small update on building a timemachine. Just two issues this time as all of my trusted sources are currently out of stock on following ones ;)

Reaction score

While the Flux Capacitor DOES look nice, at first glance, it is a kind of disapointing on second one. I could life with the two visible screws at the black trim, but the inside heart ..... :p :p :p :(
Its just a clear simple Y, with no further detail like the red plugs, yellow wires and its just lighted with a single static LED from behind.
I WILL purchase a version from the Facebook-"Eaglemoss DeLorean Mods"-group, wich is far superrior in detail and is actualy fluxing :) :) :) ( sry cant link to the video, as its a closed group )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some new issues arrived yesterday and man.... this was a huge box, considering I only did order 7 issues ;)

... the final "marriage" of the finished-so-far interrior and the bottom chassis :)

...and finaly I was able to do some light-testing :) :)

Sure, theres some light leaking here and there, but I think it still looks pretty great :) ;)
As mentioned earlier I will replace the Eaglemoss Flux Capacitor wich only has one static LED, with one of those awesome upgrades from a Facebook Mod Group. Its will be much more detailed also also has "fluxing" LEDs. They just recently finished their work on the green display next to the Flux, wich will "communicate" with theirs and has running LEDs raising from green to yellow to red.
As soon as I recieve and installed these upgrades, I will add some compasion videos ;) ;) :)