Wioslea - BD36

Reaction score
You don't have her yet? Well, she's VERY ugly, so hold on to your butts.
No, she was one of the last Cantina figures I've bought. Heh heh, I don't mind her design all that much. She is a tad on the ugly side but I'm pretty accepting of alien designs in movies, etc.

Reaction score
No, she was one of the last Cantina figures I've bought. Heh heh, I don't mind her design all that much. She is a tad on the ugly side but I'm pretty accepting of alien designs in movies, etc.
Same here, just she is an ugly little thing......I almost thought she was a guy when I first saw her......but thats changed now.

Reaction score
Same here, just she is an ugly little thing......I almost thought she was a guy when I first saw her......but thats changed now.
I got her yesterday, her cloak didn't want to pose all that well. She's more of an oddball than ugly in my book. She seems to give the Cantina a bit more oddness to it. I don't recall what first thought... Heh heh. I didn't think they would sculpt breasts on her though. They weren't on Onith so I thought they would only be on more humanoid ones.

Oh well, great custom fodder torso for people who do that.

Reaction score
Was she in the Cantina? I thought she was just outside in the Market buying the land speeder.

1. She is dressed like a Jedi. My kids are like, where's her lightsaber.
2. That's one might ugly beast of a creature.

Reaction score
Was she in the Cantina? I thought she was just outside in the Market buying the land speeder.

1. She is dressed like a Jedi. My kids are like, where's her lightsaber.
Well, that's because of the ret-con that all jedi wear brown robes instead of it just being the dominant clothing of that planet as was originally intended.

Reaction score
I think I may be getting this thing along with Trinto and Takeel to complete my Cantina. Having looked at Garven's once, it is a pretty freaky-a** figure!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got her today in a trade. I love this figure. I know Hasbro would never rerelease this either.

Reaction score
Yes, Wioslea is a truly groseque character, but I'm glad they made a figure of her. That being said, it's not surprising that there was never a close-up of her face in the ANH :disgusted:

Reaction score
Yes, Wioslea is a truly groseque character, but I'm glad they made a figure of her. That being said, it's not surprising that there was never a close-up of her face in the ANH :disgusted:
I'm surprised they didn't try to retcon her into being a Jedi since she's wearing the robe and all. (hehe)

kk1

Reaction score
Pretty sure she was to be the alien that accosts Luke in the Cantina (described as ugly and many eyed) but Lucas nixed it once he saw the mask.

Reaction score
Pretty sure she was to be the alien that accosts Luke in the Cantina (described as ugly and many eyed) but Lucas nixed it once he saw the mask.
Yeah, makes sense if that's the case - I do remember that description of the alien that attacked Luke in the ANH novelization (Alan Dean Foster, 1976). Though Ponda Baba & Dr. Evazan were repulsive-looking enough, a close-up of Wioslea may have caused audience members (in the theater) to lose their lunch, and ANH wouldn't have become the big hit that we all known & love...

Last edited: