Wioslea - BD36

Reaction score
Re: Wioslea

dsl89 said:
I just got this today...really awesome figure...but I got a quick question...does the head/leg parts of R2-L3 come with any other past Legacy figure? The white post that plugs into the body on the head is missing. Or dare I take a shot and e-mail Hasbro...?
according to ee, a rev case is due out soon. Wioslea and the other 2 cantina aliens are not in that ratio but are re-placed w/ vader (BD#8) and the 2 clones from wave 2, so one of those 3 I would guess would include the r2 head/foot that is currently only included w/ wioslea. but of the choices calling hasbro or emailing, calling gets faster results. Although when I emailed them about the missing obiwan accessories in the cw battle pack, that was more effective than when i first tried to call them. In the end, they replced that obiwan w/o accessoies and sent me a carded cw obiwan AND a carded cw clone trooper

Reaction score

R1G4R3PO said:
dsl89 said:
I just got this today...really awesome figure...but I got a quick question...does the head/leg parts of R2-L3 come with any other past Legacy figure? The white post that plugs into the body on the head is missing. Or dare I take a shot and e-mail Hasbro...?
according to ee, a rev case is due out soon. Wioslea and the other 2 cantina aliens are not in that ratio but are re-placed w/ vader (BD#8) and the 2 clones from wave 2, so one of those 3 I would guess would include the r2 head/foot that is currently only included w/ wioslea. but of the choices calling hasbro or emailing, calling gets faster results. Although when I emailed them about the missing obiwan accessories in the cw battle pack, that was more effective than when i first tried to call them. In the end, they replced that obiwan w/o accessoies and sent me a carded cw obiwan AND a carded cw clone trooper
I actually got a reply today, saying that they'll send me the postage-paid sticker w/ address. So, I'll send it out. Hopefully they don't screw up and send me the wrong figure...if they do, I hope it's one I don't already have...

Reaction score

FORUM SNEAK PEEK!
Okay, it's time once again to add a new series of Photo Archive updates to that galaxy far, far away...!!
Here's a preview of what's coming up soon here at Rebelscum:

More to come....

Reaction score

Finally received this wave in the mail (Thank you Golden Age Collectibles!), and she (Wioslea) is one UGLY beotch!!!! LOVE her!

Reaction score

I'm playing catch-up again this week with a new series of Photo Archive updates, this time focusing on wave 5 of THE LEGACY COLLECTION. Continuing today is Wioslea

More to come all week long!

Reaction score

I love this one. There is a fabulous vintage vibe to her cloak. In addition, this is a toy that I never expected we'd ever see. She has great details and is just all around awesome for a blink-and-you'll-miss-it background alien...

Reaction score

I love her, too !

If only there wasn't that horrible mouth ... Constantly screaming Wioslea ...

Reaction score

I dont think she is screaming. I agree it looks ugly but thats the thing with her. She is such a great sculpt. Very good and I love the whole head and the hands how they made her able to hold a gun. Also the bent legs to give her more character. Good job Hasbro.

Reaction score

AlrikFassbauer said:
I love her, too !

If only there wasn't that horrible mouth ... Constantly screaming Wioslea ...
That mouth looks like a mini-Sarlacc...

Reaction score

I finally found one of these today, and I think she's a pretty good figure. However, I think I've found the one character design I hate more than Yarna

Reaction score

After going back and forth on Wioslea for a while, I broke down and finally got her after spotting her all alone on the pegs. I'm glad I did get her. The character design is so fascinating to look at. Definitely the most unique alien figure in my posession now.

And I think she makes for a perfect Cantina/Mos Eisley diorama background character. She'll definitely help fill out my Cantina nicely, right alongside Kitik Keed'kak.

Reaction score

Wioslea's a great figure. She came and went really quickly around here (along with the whole ANH wave). I hope we get some more bizarre cantina creatures in the future.

Reaction score

This figure is still hanging around at my local WM. I had to have passed in this one over a hundred times but I will probably get it now.

Reaction score

As long as we keep getting actual cantina "aliens" and not cantina humans (except for Boshek) I'm fine with it. The figure looks better than the photos.

Reaction score

So ugly...still hanging on the pegs at my nearest Target along with a slew of Yarnas and Saesee Tiins.

Reaction score

Hah! I love this figure... She is so wonderfully OT and a figure that I never in a million years ever thought we would get... Hasbro did a great job on her with the hands and the softgoods. One of the best figures from one of my favorite waves ever....

Reaction score

Actually this figure is good custom fodder if you throw out that goofy looking head.

GNT

Reaction score

LordStarscream said:
So ugly...still hanging on the pegs at my nearest Target along with a slew of Yarnas and Saesee Tiins.
She's everywhere here as well, don't think she'll be moving anytime soon.

Reaction score

I was really excited for this figure and it saddens me that it's sitting in stores, but not in my neck of the woods. I never saw it once on the peg. Awesome figure, one of the best of 09!

Reaction score

I found one discounted in a very small twon walmart. I wasn't interested in the least, but put in the small pile of other OT backgrounders I found there. Easily the ugliest charactor in plastic. It looks like somebody with a bad disease.

Reaction score

Found her behind 9 million Bails and Brehas. Neat hood, loving it.

Reaction score

Got her at WM last week for her droid part, along with Pons. They will both be gone ASAP. Background aliens are lame. Unless they're from Dexters Diner or the Outlander nightclub. Or Mos Espa. Or Coruscant opera theater.

Reaction score

Oh OK it's lame because it's not PT. I didn't know that a waitress droid was cool.

Reaction score

I got Wioslea some time ago, and think she/it is one of the best OT figures ever made. I like obscure background aliens, and the scene when Luke sold her his Landspeeder in ANH is iconic, IMHO - I always thought her character design was cool, but never thought we would actually get a figure of this unusual Tattoine denizen. Kudos to Hasbro for finally making this weird-looking alien.

Reaction score

I don't know what you guys are talking about...I LOVE this figure. One of my favorites from that awesome wave of figures.

Reaction score
Kind of wish i got this sometimes to have a little selling scene. U know Luke was like yo obi we should have put the speeder on space craigs list. Cause deformed potato sack head just swindled us.

Reaction score
Can't wait for mine to arrive! Should be here tomorrow. I just got the TVC Landspeeder so it will be fun to have her try to sell it to some Cantina drunks. :D