WILL THERE BE E2 ACTION FLEET?

Reaction score
Will the Action Fleet/Micro Machines line we all know and love be gloriously revived for Episode 2?

Will it return in some different scale with a different brand name--maybe a new hybrid of Action Fleet and Micro Machines?

Or are this line and Galoob's many years of miniature toy artistry--like the Vintage Micro Collection line--completely dead ?

Educated speculation or new information welcome!

Reaction score
Let's hope there is!
I think the official word was left at "no new Action Fleet (MM, etc.) until EPII". I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that there will be any new EPII AF.

I will be dissappointed if there isn't. AF is the center of my collection, and everything else is secondary.
Let's also hope that if there is AF EPII, they don't flood the market woth only 4 ships at first like they did with EPI. Some of the best ships in the EPI line, IMO, were the last ones to come out and, sadly, most people can't find them!

Reaction score
ABSOLOUTELY!!!

I myself have centered my collection around the Action Fleet line and wish to have some moderation about release. Were I to have my way, Hasbro could release them for internet sale only just to test the market. Once they have some sales figures, they can determine what the Micro consumer really wants! Then we wouldn't have a problem with shelf-warmers.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE ACTION FLEET STAR DESTROYER!!!

AND PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE, RE-RELEASE THE LAST WAVE WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE TIE DEFENDER!!!

------------------
SIENARtestPILOT
Undertaker extrodinaire to the
elite membership of
Collectstarwars
and all-around creepy person :D

Reaction score
STP, the last wave of Action Fleet was Royal Starship, AAT, Sith Infiltrator, and the Trade Federation Battleship. The last classic wave was 4 waves ago and Hasbro seems to have little interest in reviving it.

As for Ep 2, I've heard from Hasbro that they are no longer sure whether there will be Action Fleet in the future, that there may or may not be Ep 2 AF.

------------------
"I am Vader, lord of the Sith! Behold my Patrick Duffy leg!"

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

Reaction score
I understand, I'm just hoping that someone at Hasbro will read my response and feel some shame for what that company did to this great line of Star Wars toys!!!

------------------
"I am Vader, lord of the Sith! Behold my Patrick Duffy leg!"

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

Reaction score
I noticed at Soopa-Target the other day that Hasbro, the Big H, has made a line of Action Fleet scale Jurassic Park toys!

Could there be a new hope?