Will Funko ever make a Yak Face??

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Funko have plans to make a POP Vinyl of Yak Face? I think they've made every other character so far. They could even do a chase version holding a Vibro Staff.

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say anytime soon. I’m sure Funko has their plate full with The Mandolorian and The Last Skywalker this fall/winter, but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'd say your chances of a Yak Face POP are highest with some kind of angle attached. Maybe in a Loot Box of some sort, an exclusive multi-pack or in the Specialty Series. That's how characters like Oola, Max Rebo and Klaatu managed to get POPitized. There are so, so many of Jabba's thugs and throwbacks that I would love to see in POP form: Tessek, Ephant Mon, Amanaman, Hermi Odle, Brock Starsher, Pote Snitkin Yak Face, Ishi Tib; just to name a few. But as previously mentioned; with new media/material just around the corner; I'd say it's a forgone conclusion that OT POPS will be relegated to the back burner for the time being.

Reaction score
I need a Malakili (rancor Keeper) pop. That is literally the ONLY pop figure I will buy.
Although, I am surprised they haven't done a Yak Face. I thought only Malakili hasn't gotten any love, now I know there are other characters that haven't seen the light of day yet either.

Reaction score
I'd say likely since they're well on their way of producing a toy for every fictional character ever created in the history of mankind.

Reaction score
I need a Malakili (rancor Keeper) pop. That is literally the ONLY pop figure I will buy.
Although, I am surprised they haven't done a Yak Face. I thought only Malakili hasn't gotten any love, now I know there are other characters that haven't seen the light of day yet either.

Malakili would've been perfect for the Smuggler's Bounty box (Jabba's Palace) early in the run of boxes. Instead we got R2 the waiter. It would be great to get these other characters.