Wicket - VC27

Reaction score
Ah. Ill try it, thanks!

I wanna add; is the new shipment of Wicket a paint variant? Mine does not have the heart shaped ears. ��

Reaction score
Adorable! I love the head cocked to the side, reminds me of my dog.
Thanks. I never even thought of it though. It was Cramer's idea. But after the fact, I'm sure wondering why we didn't all think of it. That's one of Wicket's signature moves. Thanks, Cramer!

MysterioMaximus: I'm surprised "cocked" shows up uncensored. **** doesn't.

Reaction score
You guys actually finding Wicket Figures or are you just lying that you found them?

Not once have I ever found at least ONE wicket figure. The only stuff I keep finding are Vintage style stuff from last year like Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan, Anakin, Clone Troopers, Cloud City pilots, 4LOM.

And if I'm really lucky, I only get to find just ONE admiral ackbar figure at Walmart or Target. The new stuff like the Weequay skiff figure its like I have to go to a freakin Toys R Us to be able to find it.

Wicket and Logray figures i have never found at all. Same thing with Hoth Leia. Only time that I would find a Hoth Leia is from those new 3 figures in one collection boxes or the Blu Ray collectors set and I dont feel like wasting money on getting a Hoth Leia from the 3 figure set where it consists of a useless 21B droid and something like IG88 which I already have.

Reaction score
You guys actually finding Wicket Figures or are you just lying that you found them?

Not once have I ever found at least ONE wicket figure. The only stuff I keep finding are Vintage style stuff from last year like Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan, Anakin, Clone Troopers, Cloud City pilots, 4LOM.

And if I'm really lucky, I only get to find just ONE admiral ackbar figure at Walmart or Target. The new stuff like the Weequay skiff figure its like I have to go to a freakin Toys R Us to be able to find it.

Wicket and Logray figures i have never found at all. Same thing with Hoth Leia. Only time that I would find a Hoth Leia is from those new 3 figures in one collection boxes or the Blu Ray collectors set and I dont feel like wasting money on getting a Hoth Leia from the 3 figure set where it consists of a useless 21B droid and something like IG88 which I already have.
Really? Again?

Wow... I'm sticking with what I said in the Logray topic. Just because you don't find them in your area doesn't mean others aren't. The site may be called Rebelscum and the members may be referred to as Scummers but not all of us are scum that lies about a 3 inch piece of plastic.

My area sucks too but you don't see me calling others liars.

Wave One is long gone and only some peg warmers remain. And the Special Action Figure Set includes Hoth Leia, 2-1B, and a Hoth Rebel. The Blu-Ray Pack includes Hoth Leia, Snowspeeder Luke, Boba Fett, and a Snowtrooper. No IG-88's here.

Reaction score
I have yet to find Wicket, so clearly they're lying! Lynch them!!! QUICK! ...
Hah! Lying...really? That's an absurd accusation. Just because you have yet to find something doesn't mean it's some huge conspiracy. I'm hoping you're not being serious...

Reaction score
I have yet to find Wicket, so clearly they're lying! Lynch them!!! QUICK! ...
Hah! Lying...really? That's an absurd accusation. Just because you have yet to find something doesn't mean it's some huge conspiracy. I'm hoping you're not being serious...
Tell me about it... I'm hoping I come across a Wave 9 Wicket. :( Logray is lonely...

Reaction score
Tell me about it... I'm hoping I come across a Wave 9 Wicket. :( Logray is lonely...
Yeah! That's my hope too, that I'll be able to pick him up when he's re-shipped. He looks fantastic! In honesty, my collection is severely lacking in modern style Ewoks. I've got to pick up the pace and head to the EvilBay to make up for my slack. Someone posted one AMAZING Ewok village they repainted and filled with modern style Ewoks and that really inspired me to maybe also pick up a used vintage Ewok village too for a neat display. Not sure how much they run for though.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Reaction score
I saw Wicket 3 times in the wild and I didnt pick him up, I figured I'd be able to get him, figured he be a peg warmer.....Havent seen him since

Reaction score
Yeah! That's my hope too, that I'll be able to pick him up when he's re-shipped. He looks fantastic! In honesty, my collection is severely lacking in modern style Ewoks. I've got to pick up the pace and head to the EvilBay to make up for my slack. Someone posted one AMAZING Ewok village they repainted and filled with modern style Ewoks and that really inspired me to maybe also pick up a used vintage Ewok village too for a neat display. Not sure how much they run for though.
I would follow but I am pressed for space as is. I really do want to get a bunch of Ewoks too. Getting Romba & Graak in a trade, and Chief Chirpa in a lot of figures. May pick up his Teebo too.

But I want a Wicket! :( I could have had him but I want a carded one since I love the cardbacks too much. And paying 10 shipped for a loose figure is a bit much in my opinion.

Reaction score
I would follow but I am pressed for space as is. I really do want to get a bunch of Ewoks too. Getting Romba & Graak in a trade, and Chief Chirpa in a lot of figures. May pick up his Teebo too.

But I want a Wicket! :( I could have had him but I want a carded one since I love the cardbacks too much. And paying 10 shipped for a loose figure is a bit much in my opinion.
I missed almost all the modern Ewoks, sadly. Many I could have gotten but I passed on. They always seem to sell! And $10 for a loose TVC Wicket seems steep to me too. I couldn't pull the trigger on that. $8, maybe, but no way for $10.

Reaction score
I missed almost all the modern Ewoks, sadly. Many I could have gotten but I passed on. They always seem to sell! And $10 for a loose TVC Wicket seems steep to me too. I couldn't pull the trigger on that. $8, maybe, but no way for $10.
Me too. :/ Though I seem to have luck at finding them. But yet I scour classifieds for them every other week. :p Heh heh. Yeah, I'd pay 8 shipped perhaps. Though I really want that cardback.

Reaction score
Tatooine, Taris, Korriban and Ontario, Canada.

Actually yes, I'm lying. I've never found a Wicket, or a Logray, or anything Star Wars. In fact, I'm not even really here...

*poof*

Last edited:
Reaction score
...is the new shipment of Wicket a paint variant? Mine does not have the heart shaped ears. 💓
Seems so, my wave 9 wicket does not have heart shaped ear deco either. It's rounded off.

By the way, is Wicket shipping to retail on a Revenge card? I can't remember. EE indicates it is, but I can't believe everything I see on the internet. :playful:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems so, my wave 9 wicket does not have heart shaped ear deco either. It's rounded off.

By the way, is Wicket shipping to retail on a Revenge card? I can't remember. EE indicates it is, but I can't believe everything I see on the internet. :playful:
Someone posted two different Wave 8 revisions in Recent Acquisitions, and one of them had a Revenge Wicket.

Reaction score
So Logray is being re-released in '12 but not this guy. Seems like many still need a Wicket so I am surprised Hasbro didn't put Wicket back into the rotation, too. I never remember seeing this guy at retail, but I got one from BBTS last fall so I never really kept my eyes peeled for one either.

Reaction score
So Logray is being re-released in '12 but not this guy. Seems like many still need a Wicket so I am surprised Hasbro didn't put Wicket back into the rotation, too. I never remember seeing this guy at retail, but I got one from BBTS last fall so I never really kept my eyes peeled for one either.
He's out now with Wave 9.

Reaction score
I saw him once at retail, but I passed and picked up 2 Gamorreans instead. My wicket did come from retail, but it was given to me as a christmas present (so technically I didn't see it on the pegs, but it was there)

Reaction score
I'm getting sick and tired of the Vintage Collection series not having more extra figures for a freakin EWOK figure.

I'm about to just go and buy the old Power of the Force 2 or Saga 2 figures of Wicket and Logray. At least for the Power of the Force 2 and Saga 2 series you would find more than just 1 stinkin lousy figure of an Ewok

Reaction score
Thanks. I never even thought of it though. It was Cramer's idea. But after the fact, I'm sure wondering why we didn't all think of it. That's one of Wicket's signature moves. Thanks, Cramer!

MysterioMaximus: I'm surprised "cocked" shows up uncensored. **** doesn't.
I just remembered Warrick Davis interview from something or other. He said he imitated his dog. But I will take credit for it.

Reaction score
Everyone acted all surprised when they met the Ewoks, but there was a run-in a few years earlier:

Ewoks III: Wicket The Bounty Hunter

Last edited:
Reaction score
what wrong with folks not finding wickets and longrays ? were kinda flush with them here and I would think they would be a peg warmer here as most kids seem to clear out the clones first and leave the duplicates

Reaction score
what wrong with folks not finding wickets and longrays ? were kinda flush with them here and I would think they would be a peg warmer here as most kids seem to clear out the clones first and leave the duplicates
Clones? Ha! Kids aren't even buying those. ;)

Reaction score
Clones? Ha! Kids aren't even buying those. ;)
seriously they're not. well over here when ever I go hunting for SW figures all I can find are Ashoka's Obiwans Anakins and the occasional clone wars clones. none of which interest me (they mix the two lines here so you have saga legends Blue boxes and CW blues boxes together) outa saga legends stuff my choices are Han hoth gear, Chewie, Endor 3po. the crappy boba-fett(its that saga version with the press the pack and arms move)and yoda. pretty much slim pickings.

Reaction score
seriously they're not. well over here when ever I go hunting for SW figures all I can find are Ashoka's Obiwans Anakins and the occasional clone wars clones. none of which interest me (they mix the two lines here so you have saga legends Blue boxes and CW blues boxes together) outa saga legends stuff my choices are Han hoth gear, Chewie, Endor 3po. the crappy boba-fett(its that saga version with the press the pack and arms move)and yoda. pretty much slim pickings.
Wow.. We have clones galore in the States along with what you mentioned. Though haven't seen Chewie often and never seen an Endor 3PO.

I wonder what figures kids are buying in the states... My local area seems like no one buys anything. I don't remember seeing anyone buying or even looking at Star Wars figure in any of my store run for the past months. Except one kid and his grandmother that were looking for OT SL and TVC Wave 3 which were long gone.

Reaction score
I have yet to see a Wicket or Gamoreen Gaurd in the wild or else I would have gotten them already. I have only seen one Logray in the wild and that was on Vaction near Philly PA at the end of July, and I own him.
All the Clones, ESB Stormtrooper, and the ANH Sandtroopers are major peg warmers here.
Lynn

Reaction score
I saw him and Logray today (although it was just at one store out of like 8 that I checked, all the other stores were either bare or had some wave 6 figure collecting dust)...wish I could say the same about Ponda Baba & his 2 other friends from wave 9...

Reaction score
Well Tycondrius, reason or reasons why others arent getting certain figures like Wicket and Logray is that its because of the u.s. states taht we live in and how the stores order figures from action figure lines.

I live in South Dakota and we barely get any of the good stuff. Once in awhile or whatever there might be only one figure thats hiding in the back of the peg racks while the rest of the figures are like Clone Troopers. So its basically like this..

Something good like Bespin Han or Saga Legends rerelease of Hoth Han behind a bunch of Vintage Style Revenge of the Sith Clone Trooers or even a Hoth snowspeeder Luke figure behind some crud Clone Wars figures.

As for Wicket and Logray, stores here arent either ordering them or adults such as parents are buying them for their freakin little kids. That and stores here they think Pirates of Caribbean 4 action figures and Tron Legacy sell better than G.I. Joe. Hell I'm going shopping next week and I wouldnt be surprised if I am going to still see a dozen Arctic Destro figures still pegwarming. I even still saw one 4Lom figure at a Kmart and Walmart just last month along with one or two of the Vintage style Cloud City car pilots.

Not everyone does get the Wicket and Logray figures like you. Its like I have to travel out of state and go to like Minnesota or something and even try to find those Ewok figures. Just once I would like to see at least a Wicket or Logray figure hiding behind a bunch of Clone Wars figures or something. I'm getting tired of it actually of not seeing any of the Return of the Jedi vintage style figures in stores.

Reaction score
Well Tycondrius, reason or reasons why others arent getting certain figures like Wicket and Logray is that its because of the u.s. states taht we live in and how the stores order figures from action figure lines.

I live in South Dakota and we barely get any of the good stuff. Once in awhile or whatever there might be only one figure thats hiding in the back of the peg racks while the rest of the figures are like Clone Troopers. So its basically like this..

Something good like Bespin Han or Saga Legends rerelease of Hoth Han behind a bunch of Vintage Style Revenge of the Sith Clone Trooers or even a Hoth snowspeeder Luke figure behind some crud Clone Wars figures.

As for Wicket and Logray, stores here arent either ordering them or adults such as parents are buying them for their freakin little kids. That and stores here they think Pirates of Caribbean 4 action figures and Tron Legacy sell better than G.I. Joe. Hell I'm going shopping next week and I wouldnt be surprised if I am going to still see a dozen Arctic Destro figures still pegwarming. I even still saw one 4Lom figure at a Kmart and Walmart just last month along with one or two of the Vintage style Cloud City car pilots.

Not everyone does get the Wicket and Logray figures like you. Its like I have to travel out of state and go to like Minnesota or something and even try to find those Ewok figures. Just once I would like to see at least a Wicket or Logray figure hiding behind a bunch of Clone Wars figures or something. I'm getting tired of it actually of not seeing any of the Return of the Jedi vintage style figures in stores.
I can see why Hasbro would underproduce figures like Wicket and Logray. Who knew that such small figures would sell so well with the TVC price tag?

Sounds to me like you are living in an area where you should be relying on online stores to get most of your figures. It's nothing to get upset about, I've been living in one of those areas for over 5 years now. Your other options would be to find a new hobby or simply move to a different part of the country. A fourth option would be to get a job at Walmart or Target, so you can intercept the new toys before they even hit the pegs; but even that's no guarantee if the stores aren't receiving new figures.

Otherwise, what's the point of complaining about your circumstances if you are unable or unwilling to change them?

Reaction score
I admit I wasn't on board with paying $9 for a single Ewok when for the last few years yo got two for even cheaper!
But when they finally got released they were awesome little figures, and I bought them without a thought!
Besides it's not like you can change the fact they're single figures now, so you might as well get used to it right.

Reaction score
Single figures, yes, but both were new sculpts, if that's how they plan on doing it keep the single Ewoks coming!