Wicket - VC27

Reaction score
Re: Wicket - VC** v2

This figure was a big success, I wouldnt be surprised if we see him repacked at some point, especially since Ewok mania remains strong and he is the most well known of his species.

Reaction score

He definitely didn't pegwarm where I am. I was glad to get one open and one to keep carded before they all disappeared.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score

Jedi_Turok said:
Hah, Wicket's inner ears are shaped like a pink heart.
OMG, good eye- I never noticed that before

Reaction score

if anyone here see's wicket in retail do you mind picking me up one? i will pay cost plus shipping, please pm me. i have yet to find one on this side of the states.

****FOUND
**** that was fast

Reaction score

have an extra wicket moc if anyone wants to trade for moc wave 6 figs OR moc legacy K'Kruhk

GNT

Reaction score
Got my Wicket in the post, such a nice figure and a huge step up from the POTF release. Hasbro nailed the likeness of little Wicket but it would've been nicer if they gave him more white on his face like the picture on the card
Very impressive otherwise.

Reaction score
I just wish this guy was easier to find. I have only seen him twice and only have one MOC. The other one was grabbed up by a mom buying for her son.

Reaction score
I'd have to say that this guy along with the Gamorrean are the two I've seen as the most scarce in the wild. Really only seen a couple of either and those disappeared in about a day. Funny to me that the biggest and bulkiest and the tiniest guys are both HTF.

Reaction score
I love this wave a ton and seeing that this the Episode I loved as a small child, so I hold it very close to my heart.

I was stupid to only grab only one the one time I saw this wave and I'm sure some of you have heard my rant in the walmart thread about a scalper taking all the guards and wickets the last time this wave appeared at my walmart (3 weeks ago). There were at least 5 cases opened.

Even though I have the whole wave carded and some openers, I broke down and bought the revision case from EE. Need the Endor Luke MOC as well. Definitely need my Gam Guard Opener too. Can't wait for Wedge!

CHO-CHA!

Reaction score
So will this revision case be shipped to Walmart's ect? I was not able to get a Wicket when the wave did it's run and I would really like to be able to buy one at retail price at the store and not double the cost paying to have one shipped to me.

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if the Revenge of the Jedi is going to become a chase variant or not that I can pick up in stores (especially in my remote area), but if I find that Revenge Wicket before I get the normal Wicket, then I will just stick to the chase version...for characters that were on foils, I opened up the doubles and sent in for Rocket Firing Fetts...

Reaction score
So anyone seeing the re-release in stores yet? Still nothing in my neck of the woods and I'm getting worried I won't be able to get one at retail
Someone please tell me they have seen a him from a new case on the WM shelves!!

Reaction score
I just found one each of Wicket, Gammorean Guard, Luke Jedi, R2-D2, Boba Fett, etc. at a Target this weekend. But it had to be an old case since they still had Fett stickers on them. They may have had it in the back because the 8 pegs in the standard aisle were completely full front to back mostly with Clones and Anakins, and these were pegged over where the Pixar Cars used to be...for some reason. I picked up the ROTJ figures and would trade for Aqua Droids which I need like water right now.

Reaction score
CommanderBow said:
So this guy will be back in stores? I missed him the first time around.
Yeah. The rotj revision cases should be hitting soonish. He's also one of the revenge of the Jedi carded figures, so he will be shipping in a couple of cases.

Reaction score
Yup, we know for certain he's in the ROTJ wave revision case assortment, as mentioned above, along with Ackbar, but he also appears on lists as a carry forward figure in other waves due later in the year as well. Additionally, there's the Revenge of the Jedi series, in which he appears again, so i don't think folks will have any trouble picking up Wicket later this year if they haven't already found him. It appears we're gonna get three or four shots at him, which is more than can be said of Wedge, just yet anyhow.

Reaction score
ReverendStrone said:
Yup, we know for certain he's in the ROTJ wave revision case assortment, as mentioned above, along with Ackbar, but he also appears on lists as a carry forward figure in other waves due later in the year as well. Additionally, there's the Revenge of the Jedi series, in which he appears again, so i don't think folks will have any trouble picking up Wicket later this year if they haven't already found him. It appears we're gonna get three or four shots at him, which is more than can be said of Wedge, just yet anyhow.
That's great news. Will Zam Wessel and Jango reship too? I missed them as well.

Reaction score
So glad he is coming back, I am buying another one! MORE EWOKS! Do you hear me Hasbro!?

GNT

Reaction score
Good to hear hasbro has plans to reship wicket in future waves, I still need a 2nd one to open.

Reaction score
Turpulus said:
Will Zam Wessel and Jango reship too? I missed them as well.
Some good news for you - Jango is slated to be carried forward into the next vintage wave (the one with Barriss, Fordo and Logray), but as yet there's no sign of a Zam repack on the horizon. I'd be surprised if they bring her back as she's a slightly riskier proposition that Jango, but we have only seen case breakdowns for one more wave beyond where we're at right now, so it's certainly possible. The shape of assortments after July is still pretty much unknown to us at this point.

Reaction score
Anyone still finding Wicket figures along with Woof? I know that the newer stuff like Bespin Han and Lograry are supposed to be in stores now but last years stuff are always still hanging around

Reaction score
No Wickets in my part of town lately. I picked up 3 wickets when the ROTJ wave first hit during the holiday. One sealed on a mint unpunched card and opened up two for display with each hood.

I pre-ordered a case of Vintage wave 8 which will have Wicket with the "Revenge" cardback

Reaction score
jamesanshutz said:
Anyone still finding Wicket figures along with Woof? I know that the newer stuff like Bespin Han and Lograry are supposed to be in stores now but last years stuff are always still hanging around
I only ever saw wicket on the pegs once. Still need to get another. As for woof, haven't seen him in a long time. Odd that he would peg warm as he was pretty universally praised...

Reaction score
I am not sure how I feel about the revised eyes. An ewok with blinking eyes is somewhat alien to me. Just weird!

Reaction score
My new favorite figure of the Star Wars line! He looks awesome! My only complaint is that I want him standing with his head tilted in curious gesture but his head is sculpted right down to the shoulder. I can easy cut out a wedge of plastic and the hood would hide it

Reaction score
My new favorite figure of the Star Wars line! He looks awesome! My only complaint is that I want him standing with his head tilted in curious gesture but his head is sculpted right down to the shoulder. I can easy cut out a wedge of plastic and the hood would hide it
Neat idea, that pose. I just tried the pose without any modification and got him to **** (ok, tilt) his head by lifting it off the neck just a little. Try that before doing all that work. :)