Why would Rey pawn stuff from an AT-AT anyway?

Reaction score
Besides her getting food rations every now and then, wouldnt the inside stuff of that AT-AT be all burned out etc when it got blown up a long time ago?

Reaction score
Why would Rey be a scrap merchant living off of crap food, when she's a pilot?

Nothing that she does makes sense because the character is rubbish. I wouldn't even bother trying to question any of it, if I were you.

Reaction score
How did a person who lived on a dustball for 20 years that was enamored at the very sight of rain/water like it was a myth suddenly turn out to be a fantastic cave diving swimmer?

Reaction score
how did she become a UN interpreter who speaks both 'Wookiee' AND 'droid language' -- they got wookiees on jakku?

GNT

Reaction score
Plot holes and a poorly formed trilogy map of where everything is going. Sometimes you've just got to let go and enjoy them for what they are.

Reaction score
There's tons of junk from The Battle of Jakku to scavenge. If old car parts,etc can survive and function for years on Earth then it's reasonable to assume that far more technologically advanced vehicles and ships could hold up well for long periods of time.

No idea on the swimming but this is the same universe where every single planet has an atmosphere that allows any species to walk around without breathing masks and not being effected by gravity.

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. We are discussing a universe where individuals have a power that can make other people do whatever they want and make things float.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plot holes and a poorly formed trilogy map of where everything is going. Sometimes you've just got to let go and enjoy them for what they are.
If thos was new movie not connected to anything, I can do this very easy. But when there is 30+ years of lore behind it, it's tough pill to swallow when they serve crap on a platter.

Reaction score
Depends on how it was taken down. It's a pretty huge vehicle, there would probably be a lot of stuff still worth taking. Though, I didn't get the feeling she was using it as salvage (at least not by the time we see her in it.) It was more of a shelter at that point.

Reaction score
She was pawning stuff from a star destroyer.
Exactly. Living in an AT-AT and cosplaying as a Rebel pilot while placing scratch marks on the wall counting down the days until her derelict parents show up.

Reaction score
Why would Rey be a scrap merchant living off of crap food, when she's a pilot?

Nothing that she does makes sense because the character is rubbish. I wouldn't even bother trying to question any of it, if I were you.
why do you think being a pilot is rare? She also doesn't want to leave the planet as she is waiting for her parents. We also see she isn't a good pilot just a pilot.

Reaction score
I have nothing to say to you. You're not a poster I'm interested in talking to. Every thread you join turns to crap.