Why was Kenner totally unware of Luke's incorrectly colored yellow lightsaber?

Reaction score
Yeah, I had neighbors, friends, family friends and relatives that had the whole bare 2 x 4 frames or just plain drywalled and spackled walls. My one uncle did the same thing. Clock, calendars, notes, pictures — yep — all on the studs!

Reaction score
Yeah, I had neighbors, friends, family friends and relatives that had the whole bare 2 x 4 frames or just plain drywalled and spackled walls. My one uncle did the same thing. Clock, calendars, notes, pictures — yep — all on the studs!
The other one that really gets people is that we didn’t have a kitchen sink. We scrubbed pans on the floor of the shower.

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone hates me. I'm such a loser I cannot make digital friends.

I had not many at all in terms of toys. We were lower-middle class. Beyond Star Wars, there was not much at all — they only ever bought me a few He-Man, a couple small, carded Transformers, a few Turtles and never any G.I. Joe or any other properties. Oh, Hot Wheels and Matchbox, you know, because they were cheap.

You constantly talked about all that you had, and sold — a bunch of ships and complete figure collections, you and brothers had, from your childhood. I had relatives and friends who had all sorts of ships, the Falcon, Tie Fighters, X-Wings, all the playsets and too many Stormtroopers to count.

I was always made fun of on the playground at recess because of the crappy toys I had.

Or, if it was directly related to the Monty Python sketch. . . then, oh well — I've not watch the Python in years. Want to watch it again. Had a grand time watching it growing up.

Thread derail, concluded.
On man, not hating on you at all. I remember getting a few SW toys, but like you I didn't get tons. A lot of my friends got way more that I did in both quantity and price-point. I don't hate those who got more, and actually feel happy that their parents could do more and get them more stuff. If I hit a sore spot in your childhood, I apologize for that. No intention to do so.

Reaction score
I'm sure there are many of us that fall into that category, as I remember having friends that had just about every SW release, including vehicles, etc. I didn't have a single vehicle that I can remember, outside of the speeder bike. That was partially by choice I'd like to think, because my focus was always on the figures / creatures. Even now as an adult, I don't buy large vehicles. That cannot be said of figures though, because I have hundreds (as a modern Hasbro 3.75 collect too) - I think we overcompensate as adults, lol. As a kid, I remember having the Rancor, Jabba playset, Dagobah playset, and a Vader carrying case. I can recall about 27 figures from the movies, and 3 from the animated Ewoks line. So about 30 figures, between me and my brother, since some were shared. I think about 25% of the line was decent, whatever I didn't own, I made up for in imagination.

Reaction score
Here’s another lightsaber “error” that was actually correct at first:
1D2B622C-4D7E-4257-80E8-5E763452EFD9.jpeg
Early releases of Jedi Luke have a blue lightsaber, this is due to his new lightsaber originally being blue again before being changed to better show up against the desert sky. You can see the earlier version in the original teaser trailer:
29360264-B398-4EE5-855F-37FC642B33ED.jpeg