Why no love for artfx+ 1/10 darth maul?

Reaction score
I noticed there's no thread about 1/10 darth maul.(at least i haven't found one).
i got him recently and really like him,he looks great with all my other artfx+ statues.but i do wish they make another one of him with his cloak and hood on.

Reaction score
I noticed there's no thread about 1/10 darth maul.(at least i haven't found one).
i got him recently and really like him,he looks great with all my other artfx+ statues.but i do wish they make another one of him with his cloak and hood on.
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere as I've discussed it on several occasions, can't find the thread either though!!! :\ Although I like it & I'm happy with the one I've bought I really don't want another one to be honest as so many characters keep getting missed/skipped because of other characters like Vader & Maul getting made over & over again..., Vader being the worst for this BUT Maul is definitely up there with him, far too many of them (in my opinion) & regarding the look your after, Gentle Giant's diorama would probably fit the bill scale wise as it's 1:9. :)

Reaction score
Speaking of the ArtFX+ Darth Maul; I noticed BBTS has one up for pre-order. Does anyone know if it's a reissue of the 1/10th Maul released back in 2011; or is brand-new? Looks to be the same to me, sculpt and pose wise; but I'm no expert.

Reaction score
It is a reissue of the old 1/10 Darth Maul and I am hoping for a Jango and Grievous reissue as well. I missed these three when they were originally released. So I have ordered Maul and now I need the other two.

Reaction score
Same here! I didn't start collecting until the winter of 2017, so there's many I've missed; including the three you mentioned. Glad there's a second chance for Maul; and I too hope Grievous and Jango get another go around as well; among others.