Why is it that Boushh hasn't been given more history or EU?

Reaction score
I've always found it odd that Boushh was of course referenced as the bounty hunter Leia impersonated whom was killed by Black Sun, but he's really never Givin (..see that?) any expansive history or EU tales like so many other "disposable" characters. Even his people weren't elaborated on very much, curious... am I the only one who's wondered about this? (...does anyone care, LOL!!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just another instance of a Throwaway character in the OT.

But I would have liked to see more background on the Ubese species. Maybe it's possible to see him show up in Han Solo, I'm sure that he had more than Greedo and Boba after him.

Reaction score
For years, I was unaware "Boushh" was an actual individual. I thought Leia just made him up on the spot. I was surprised when it turned out he actually used to be someone.

I also said his name as "Bow-sh," as opposed to "Boo-sh."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I say it bush

I'm actually glad they haven't done anything yet. The old eu would have had Boushh doing something ridiculous

Reaction score
I don't believe so, pretty vague if I recall correctly, but it's been eons since I read the SOTE novel also. Quick peek at Wookieepedia had nothing, hence the thread. LOL Star Trek is good at that. I too also read it as Bowsh in the past.

Last edited: