Why have vintage figure prices jumped so much?

Reaction score
Anytime you think we mix politics and religion too much reflect that not THAT long ago, Alexander the Great was both head of state, and half-god. It was physically impossible within the brains of our recent ancestors to separate politics and religion at all.

I think the next leap will be, removing politics from the economy. We can’t imagine it but it’s possible.

Reaction score
Although i haven't looked that hard, I haven't seen price increases widespread over all vintage star wars sectors. Some things are worth the same as always and I haven't some rarer or pre production items skyrocket like when Force Awakens came out.

I was dealing with the crazy highs of sports cards this past spring and was wondering why (besides LJN wrestlers) vintage toys didn't take off like other items did and then why are they taking off now when people are spending money more than they did in the Spring? Don't have an answer because i felt after Rise of Skywalker, I felt Star Wars hit a low that hasn't been seen since late 2000's.

Kenner Indy i heard is getting hot. I usually look at Marion prices to see how Indy is doing and I'm waiting on MOTU He-man to get cooking because they are set for a huge price climb. Comics i believe are down with no new movies and only rumors but they will climb so pick up some keys now.

I do think Boba Fett will be red hot in another month or 2 especially if he shows his face in Mando Season 2.

Reaction score
Even Fett cardbacks currently are about 1.5x - 2x what they normally are ( 2015-2019 prices)