Who would you like too see next ? (Bustups)

Reaction score
Why not the Republic Commando 4-pack with the Geonosian Warriors like the current Hasbro 7-pack?

Or how about a Bespin wave (Lando, Leia, Luke, Ugnaught, Lobot, Han) or a Tatooine wave Episode 1 (Anakin, Jar Jar, Padme, C-3PO, Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Queen).

Reaction score
I've only got a small collection of Bust-Ups but my favourites are easily the animated Clone Wars set so I would like to see more of these, especially Asajj Ventress.

Reaction score
I would like a Jabba's themed set. Lots of possiblities.
Luke Jedi ( holo jedi chase)
Gamorean guard
Boushh (w/Leia's head, could be chase too)
Bib Fortuna
Yak face
Would like a Garrgon ( the six breasted lady)
Lando skiff or Weequay.

GG tends to use some of the scuplts from previous used mini busts. I would prefer all new sculpts.

-MD

Reaction score
Woody said:
I've only got a small collection of Bust-Ups but my favourites are easily the animated Clone Wars set so I would like to see more of these, especially Asajj Ventress.
Same goes for me. I just had the smoke Anakin delivered to me, so now have the whole animated set. I'm patiently waiting for the rest of the Clone Wars animated bust-ups that there has been pictures of.

Otherwise, I'd love to see a female set. One that had Aayla, Shaak Ti, Bariss, Asajj, Luminara, new Leia, Padme, maybe a Zam. We need more chicks.

Reaction score
- Tatooine (Owen, Beru, Sand People, Biggs, ...)
- Death Star (Tarkin, Motti, Tagge, ...)
- Bespin (Lando, Lobot, Ugnaught,...)
- Jabba's Palace (plenty of choice)
- Cantina 2 (plenty of choice)
- Podracers (plenty of choice)
- Senators (plenty of choice)

Reaction score
I'd like to see a tie fighter pilot..basically it's an AT-AT driver painted black...hmmm can you say custom? Better yet, a two pack of annoying creatures like an Ewok and Jar-Jar.
Seriously though I would like to see a Tie fighter pilot, a Biker Scout, an unmasked clone or jango fett without a helmet, a blue royal guard, Mace Windu and some of the other Jedi masters.
I think they could make one of every character and I would still want more...

Reaction score
Just some ideas.

Episode I characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jar Jar, Queen Amidala, Palpatine, Naboo Soldier, 3PO, Sebulba, Watto

Episode I Jedi Knights: Mace, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yoda, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Qui-Gon, etc.

Battle of Geonosis: Geonosian Warrior, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Super Battle Droid, Clone Trooper, Boba Fett (Holding Jango's helmet), etc.

2nd Clone Wars set: Mace Windu, Assaj Ventress, Count Dooku, C-3PO, Durge, Palpatine, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti

Battle of Endor: Ewoks (Logray, Wicket, Chief Chirpa), Scout Trooper, Endor Soldier, Leia, Luke & Han in Endor Gear.

Reaction score
I don't collect them, but would dive at an Asajj one...and a set of the Max Rebo band.

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot one of the most important characters who's still yet to see a thing from Gentle Giant.

JEK PORKINS

I'm dead serious here too. His variant could be his picture from the I've Got A Problem Here CCG card.

Reaction score
This line is missing some big characters.

Mace Windu
Qui Gon Jin
Kit Fisto
Aayla Secura
Shak Ti
Coleman Trebor (He is major in my book)

I would also like to see the Clone Commanders
Bly
Cody
Gree
Bacara
Neyo

I wish they would do the dark side anmated clone wars set with Sidious, Dooku, Assaj, Durdge.

Reaction score
I can customize any of the characters you guys mentioned into a bust-up basically into any pose as well....if anyone is looking to have a custom done.

Reaction score
I would love some Clone Commanders, Republic Commando's, Snowtroopers, X-Wing fighters and loads of Jedi.

Reaction score
i would like classic battle type ones like:

obi/maul/qui
yoda/dukoo
yoda/palpatine
vader/luke
vader/luke palpy

but not sure if they could make these look good though if they made them!

Reaction score
Woody said:
I'm with Woody, but I would really like to see:
Qui-Gon Jin, Dirge, Ki Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Padme (chapter 1) Shaak Ti, Dooku, Asajj & some Battle Droids

Reaction score
Would like to see Jabba to scale with the rest of the bust ups.
Also more cantina / Tatooine Aliens like Hammerhead.

Jabba could be done like the new sets, a piece of him with each of the five standard bust ups but still a bust and still to scale.

Reaction score
I would like them to actually do the bustups in the original style- none of this mini diorama crap-- leave that to tomy.