Who here lives in NYC?

Reaction score
NYC here! I used to post all the time but when the board got turned over we lost our NYC thread. Sucks.

Reaction score
I live in NYC, Brooklyn, specifically. We definitely need an NYC Look What I Found Forum.

Reaction score
I posted the following in Wuher's Cantina, but it may be more appropriate here: After years of non-collecting, I'm back in the game. Being out of the loop for so long means I need some re-education. Are you interested in hanging out for a re-fresher courrse? Do you know of any other NYC collectors that want to meet up/hang out, perhaps for a beer, and talk about the GFFA?

Reaction score
Jedi_Ralat said:
I live in NYC, Brooklyn, specifically. We definitely need an NYC Look What I Found Forum.
you can post queens and brooklyn finds in the long island section. afterall, they are on long island!

Reaction score
FEEL FREE TO POST HERE:
NYC / LOWER HUDSON VALLEY Part 3

We have been operating w/out a NEW YORK STATE thread and it's way overdue. A New York State thread could have subcategories of the different regions such as a Long Island thread, upstate New York, etc. But for now we are all fragmented and it's unfortunate in my opinion.