Who here got a C2 "Ultimate Autograph Set"?

Reaction score
My question to you is, are you displaying it, or keeping it in its "book box". I would like to be able to display it, and it just seems like Im risking damaging the photos by taking them out repeatadly. I put them into 8X10 photo pages, but just wasnt pleased with it. I looked at BigLots and could probably get frames for a dollar or two each. I was just wondering if any of you out there have some suggestions? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I really wish there could have been an optional album to display these in. Philip, if youre reading this, maybe this could be considered for C3 if you do autographs again? I was pleased with C2 Ventures overall, and hope you guys make it back to C3. A logo picture frame would have been cool too, but whew, would that have been expensive!

Also, for those who bought the set, which bonus photo did you get? And is anyone looking to trade for other bonus photos? I got Daniel Logan's autograph, and Im happy with it, but I kind of wished I got an O.T. character, like Anthony Daniels.

That is all
Adam

Ook

Reaction score
If you frame them, I recommend getting UV resistant glass. I get them at Aaron Brothers for about $6.50 per 8"x10".

I just bought one the other day. I threw out the package, though. There's a Web address for the company on it. I don't have it bookmarked, and can't remember the name...

Here it is: http://tru-vue.com

[ 06-28-2002, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: vadersfist ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by vadersfist:
If you frame them, I recommend getting UV resistant glass. I get them at Aaron Brothers for about $6.50 per 8"x10".

I just bought one the other day. I threw out the package, though. There's a Web address for the company on it. I don't have it bookmarked, and can't remember the name...

Here it is: http://tru-vue.com
<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks for the tip! Would this be necessary in a room with little/no sunlight?

Ook

Reaction score
Well, I don't really know the science, but if NO light at all is reaching your pics, they should never fade. But even any artificial light you have on in the room should contribute to fading over time. I think it takes years, maybe decades, before any noticable fading takes place. But personally, my bottom line is I'm taking no chances!

BTW, I didn't get the big set. I just got 10 singles.

[ 06-28-2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: vadersfist ]