Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest

Reaction score
notanerd said:
Ya know something, I am in the same exact spot as you on this. I too have 7 of these and passed exactly 8 of them on the pegs at my TRU down in San Diego. The only difference is that I paid .54 for most of mine.
Well if these go to .54 cents each, I would probably buy them all...even though I would not need them or do anything with them.

Reaction score
OK, it got the best of me today and I bought 5 of the 8 remaining Warriors at my TRU.

Reaction score
notanerd said:
OK, it got the best of me today and I bought 5 of the 8 remaining Warriors at my TRU.
Sweet, what is your total now? Were they $2.20 each?

Reaction score
MK17 said:
I have 2!
omg, same here lol. i bought both of them at my local comics shop a while ago. actuially, i just recently bought the 2nd neodian from that shop cuz i remember seeing 2 of them in the movie (when anakin walks in all evil-like on mustafar) and thought haveing 2 would be better, hee hee.

Reaction score
Keaton33 said:
MK17 said:
I have 2!
omg, same here lol. i bought both of them at my local comics shop a while ago. actuially, i just recently bought the 2nd neodian from that shop cuz i remember seeing 2 of them in the movie (when anakin walks in all evil-like on mustafar) and thought haveing 2 would be better, hee hee.
So how much does a Comic Shop charge for Nemodians now a days?

Reaction score
notanerd said:
BigChad said:
notanerd said:
Yeah, $2.20 ea and now I'm up to 12.
Damn!! 12 hu? Now I have to get out and buy 3 more to beat you.
I have 9 carded and 1 loose.

Reaction score
BigChad said:
notanerd said:
BigChad said:
notanerd said:
Damn!! 12 hu? Now I have to get out and buy 3 more to beat you.
I have 9 carded and 1 loose.
You may wanna pick a few more than that because I'm getting the serious itch to buy the last of them there tomorrow.

Reaction score
Man your stores still have Neimodians?? Wow, those guys must have really sucked!!!

Reaction score
Lemme tell ya... I left 3 on the pegs when I bought the 5 on Sunday, went back there yesterday and found the peg brimming with more Warriors! Then I remember some poster on one of these boards saying the TRU I got them from had an employee show him a Rubbermaid tote that was holding 64 of them in the stockroom. SO, I'll buy more, when they move that price down to under a buck each.

All I know is, by the time they get done with them, I'm going to have one hell of a Niemoidian Warrior army.

Reaction score
notanerd said:
Lemme tell ya... I left 3 on the pegs when I bought the 5 on Sunday, went back there yesterday and found the peg brimming with more Warriors! Then I remember some poster on one of these boards saying the TRU I got them from had an employee show him a Rubbermaid tote that was holding 64 of them in the stockroom. SO, I'll buy more, when they move that price down to under a buck each.

All I know is, by the time they get done with them, I'm going to have one hell of a Niemoidian Warrior army.
Then we can all start posting pictures of our Nemodian Armies and rival the clone trooper army photos!

Long live the Nemodian Army!

Reaction score
notanerd said:
BigChad said:
notanerd said:
Not that I am competitive or anything but picked up 3 more Nemoidian Warriors today at $2.20 each at TRU. So now I am at 13. There were still 8 left on the pegs when I left so either no one is buying them or they are secretly keeping a stock of 8 on the floor at all times. I have a feeling these things will drop in price again, which is when I will go for my next Nemodian expansion.

Reaction score
I have one Duros figure? Does that count? He's pretty close. And lonely... The five bucks sure would make him feel a little better about his lot in life.

-Dan

Reaction score
No, Duros don't count, since they're evil Neimoidian haters!

(At least, according to the EU, the Duros dislike their cousins the Neimoidians and refuse to have anything to do with them.)