Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest

Reaction score
1 Warrior + 1 Commander = 2 crappy characters who are only surpassed by Gungans in terms of prequel suckage.

G

Jedieb said:
1 Warrior + 1 Commander = 2 crappy characters who are only surpassed by Gungans in terms of prequel suckage.
Well, that's not very original at all, is it?

But I like this quite a bit:

SithProphet said:
I have 4 of these dudes. I think its a great figure. It got a raw deal amid all the madness for clones. Although I have to admit that my clone army is vastly larger than my sep. forces, I did try to even it out towards the end of the sith line. These guys were the perfect solution.
I agree, it wasn't a bad figure at all. It was more a matter of circumstance than anything else. If this figure had been released during the time of Episode I (yes, I know they didn't appear onscreen until Episode III), he probably would have gone over really well.

Reaction score
My biggest complaint was the lack of articulated knee joints. It would have been a much more fun figure to pose. But the armor is pretty cool, especially the Comander's- all silver like that. I don't know about the cheesy staff he came with, though. I'd rather have a large weapon with a firing projectile any day...
heh.
Anyway, I have two opened Nemoidian warriors, and two Commanders (one opened, one carded).

I also love those removable helmets! I have fun putting them on other figures (VOTC Luke in particular- you should see him, running around with no shirt on and his Nemoidian helmet... he's just so darned CUTE!)

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
(VOTC Luke in particular- you should see him, running around with no shirt on and his Nemoidian helmet... he's just so darned CUTE!)

[/QUOTE]

You should post that pic...

Reaction score
I can finally officialy join the contest now!! I received my first Neimodian. last night when I got home my package was on the hall and in their was the Neimodian Commander!!
Yup I finally have one of those guys, of course it wasn't the peg warming mo fo that the regular version, but same figure nonetheless, I like it though.

He immediately got shot by Commander Bly!!
Ya just don't mess with a Clone Commander that's packing!!
Oh well, he was coming to Lushros Dofine's aid, but didn't succeed. Bly and my other new figure, Captain Antilles led a boarding party on Grievous's ship!!
Action packed!!

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
I can finally officialy join the contest now!! I received my first Neimodian. last night when I got home my package was on the hall and in their was the Neimodian Commander!!
Yup I finally have one of those guys, of course it wasn't the peg warming mo fo that the regular version, but same figure nonetheless, I like it though.

He immediately got shot by Commander Bly!!
Ya just don't mess with a Clone Commander that's packing!!
Oh well, he was coming to Lushros Dofine's aid, but didn't succeed. Bly and my other new figure, Captain Antilles led a boarding party on Grievous's ship!!
Action packed!!

YA thats what I am talking about.Mine all died a day after I brought them home.Their were arms and legs flying every where.DAM separatists...

Reaction score
Hmm, I'll throw in $3 to make the prize $5

I have NONE, but that's only because I'm a focus collector.

Reaction score
That picture brings back bad memories of all the Targets in Las Vegas last summer.

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
. YA thats what I am talking about.Mine all died a day after I brought them home.Their were arms and legs flying every where.DAM separatists...
LOL!! Hell yea, mine got taken care of with the quickness!!

I still win the contest, I have only one!

Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would have sculpted their heads accurately. The Neimoidian Warriors in the movie had narrow faces.
Anyway, don't be so hard on those poor Neimoidians!

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
I wish Hasbro would have sculpted their heads accurately. The Neimoidian Warriors in the movie had narrow faces.

YA and check out my cool shoes to.
LOL

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
Darth_Spiros said:
Big Lots?

Now I know what that place is good for..
I have never sceen any basic figs here though...only crappy choppers!

Oh and I have 10 Nemoidian Warriors...dont ask me why. Well here's why...bought 1 to open, 2 to keep carded, and 7 for $1.15 each on Clearance at Target. What will become of these extra figs...not even I know.

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:

Where did you find that picture?

Reaction score
When I saw this contest I had to register to share my entry.
I have 15 neimoidian warriors and 1 commander. I bought 10 of the warriors at full price. I actually really like this figure, because it is unique. It is a representative of a species not known for its courage or combat skills, so the fact that these guys are willing to go fight the clones shows that they are true heroes of the neimoidian people.

I would have bought more, but my Target ran out.

Reaction score
KillerVole said:
I have 15 neimoidian warriors and 1 commander. I bought 10 of the warriors at full price. I actually really like this figure, because it is unique. It is a representative of a species not known for its courage or combat skills, so the fact that these guys are willing to go fight the clones shows that they are true heroes of the neimoidian people.

KIller Vole,

You are a true Nemoidian fan! Or Crazy, I can't decide which.
Hey if you really want more of them I have 6 extra of them I bought for $2.50 each on clearance that you are more than welcome to at cost. Let me know. Packages are not MOMC, but I bought them cuz I can't pass up on clearance SW figs, even though I knew I would do nothing with them.

Chad

Reaction score
I've got one single Neimoidian Commander

which had been given some extra black paint aps

Reaction score
BigChad said:
KillerVole said:

KIller Vole,

You are a true Nemoidian fan! Or Crazy, I can't decide which.
Hey if you really want more of them I have 6 extra of them I bought for $2.50 each on clearance that you are more than welcome to at cost. Let me know. Packages are not MOMC, but I bought them cuz I can't pass up on clearance SW figs, even though I knew I would do nothing with them.

Chad
Thank you for the kind offer. Unfortunately, I am neither old enough nor expierienced enough with internet trades and purchases to do it.

I will get a picture of my army up if I can. How does one go about hosting photos on the internet? If I can do this, I'll get a shot of my army in action against my clones.

Reaction score
KillerVole said:

Good man. Good man.

Someone appreciates the sutle glories of Star Wars. Well done lad.

Reaction score
I really want the some of them and the Commander now. Just one of the many things I should NOT have past up during the ROTS line.

Reaction score
DELuke said:
I really want the some of them and the Commander now. Just one of the many things I should NOT have past up during the ROTS line.
If you seriously want some Neimodian Warriors, PM me, I have a bunch extra I bought on sale and would be willing to part with them at actual cost plus shipping.

Reaction score
I've got two loose and 1 carded. I think my local Kmart beats us all since they still have at least 30 of these still hanging on their pegs. lol

Reaction score
echoplex said:
I've got two loose and 1 carded. I think my local Kmart beats us all since they still have at least 30 of these still hanging on their pegs. lol
What price is your local K-mart charging for each of these?

Reaction score
Is this something to be proud of? Owning Neimoidian warriors? I'd think it's more of a closet fetish than anything...

Reaction score
Hasbro Q&A 9/1/06...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Q: Are you planning on releasing any new Separatist Leader figures in 2007?

A: We'll be filling the "alien" slots with other figures next year. But fans of the Nemoidians (and other Separtists) neededn't worry…. we do have plans to rotate them into future lines. Of course, this is always subject to change.

[/QUOTE]

Good news from Hasbro for all of you Nemoidian Army Builders out there!

Reaction score
Was at my local TRU today and saw aprox 30 Nemodian Warriors on the shelves for $3.99 each....HMMMM should I start building that Giant Army I have always dreamt of??

Reaction score
BigChad said:
Was at my local TRU today and saw aprox 30 Nemodian Warriors on the shelves for $3.99 each....HMMMM should I start building that Giant Army I have always dreamt of??
Hell, why not!
If you parse it out over 3 months, it won't hurt your pocketbook, you can pretend you are signing up conscripts for your army, and if you time it right, you will clear the pegs just in time for TRU to bust out the cases and cases of TSC cloggers that never sold at first round retail so they can sit in the Neimoidians place for 3 yrs. A passing of the torch, if you will.

Reaction score
notanerd said:
BigChad said:
Hell, why not!
If you parse it out over 3 months, it won't hurt your pocketbook, you can pretend you are signing up conscripts for your army, and if you time it right, you will clear the pegs just in time for TRU to bust out the cases and cases of TSC cloggers that never sold at first round retail so they can sit in the Neimoidians place for 3 yrs. A passing of the torch, if you will.
Funny timing, I was just at the same TRU yesterday and they dropped the Nemodian Warriors to $2.20 each...yet I still passed on the remaining 8 on the pegs. The 7 Warriors I currently have that I bought on clearance for $1.08 each last year are currently packed away in my garage...I think that may be enough.

Reaction score
Ya know something, I am in the same exact spot as you on this. I too have 7 of these and passed exactly 8 of them on the pegs at my TRU down in San Diego. The only difference is that I paid .54 for most of mine.