Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest

Reaction score
Thanks to those who replied to my questions. I understand your concerns. I'm fine with the figure and the bazooka, but I would have preferred them to add a regular sized version of his gun.

Reaction score
I'll soon have the two from RotS and Lushros from Saga (well, him not SO soon).

Reaction score
Endorian said:
Endorian said:
I wish I had pictures of all the Neimoidians I saw at once...I think someone said they counted them.....I stopped counting the ones i saw at 40 something....and there were still more.
I know someone bought a bunch of these. where else could they have all gone?
Check out the contest on them here: Contest
Yes!!
some poor mom probably saw them for the 50 cent bargin and bought them all up thinking, "hey, Star Wars is hot these will be worth something in a few years."

Reaction score
Army? I never even saw one! uhhh, whoops Neimoidian Warriors, the ones that paved the isles of toy stores everywhere - yea I think I saw them in a 10-1 ratio of every other figure (combined). Never purchased one, I would not have even taken one if they were free. Anyone army building Mon Mothma? She's the only one I ever see any more from EPIII.

Reaction score
some poor mom probably saw them for the 50 cent bargin and bought them all up thinking, "hey, Star Wars is hot these will be worth something in a few years."

[/QUOTE]
Same thing goes for those motorcycles...Someone has to buy them...I wonder where all these wack, defunct, toy aisle rejects go when their days are done?

Reaction score
Endorian" [/quote said:
Same thing goes for those motorcycles...Someone has to buy them...I wonder where all these wack, defunct, toy aisle rejects go when their days are done?

The motorcycles are the worst....

Reaction score
Trooper31 said:
Thanks to those who replied to my questions. I understand your concerns. I'm fine with the figure and the bazooka, but I would have preferred them to add a regular sized version of his gun.

I think the guy who had the idea for the big gun is the same guy who came can up with the motorcycles.
The way corporate works hes the head of everything rite now..They gave him the big promotion.

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
Trooper31 said:
You're probably right.

Reaction score
They have big guns in the movie! Duh. No one at H to the Bro came up with this.

Reaction score
Toyoda said:
They have big guns in the movie! Duh. No one at H to the Bro came up with this.
"H to the Bro"??!
Yes! If one good thing comes out of this thread it was that!
But seriously, where are the Nemo armies?

Reaction score
I found a Nemo under my car seat 2 days ago. Must've been from that pile of toys I took to Toys for Tots. so my nemo count is 1

Reaction score
Endorian said:
Big Lots?

Reaction score
nemodian wariors are the coolest things on mars!!!!! haha get it?????? i should have said earth but instead i said Mars hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
nemodian wariors are the coolest things on mars!!!!! haha get it?????? i should have said earth but instead i said Mars hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Only because Martians have good taste.

Reaction score
Endorian said:
It's on! The first annual "Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest." Pictures must be displayed for proof. I have one dollar towards the prize (others may chip in too)....A NEIMOIDIAN WARRIOR! (Warriors must exceed 50 for cash/Figure redemption). If you have only 3 or 4 you can still enter.

It's not about how many NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS you have...It's about being proud of them. Contest ends 06-06-06.
DAM! that is a lot!

Reaction score
TrooperJake said:
LT_BRYLL said:
I want to be the neimoidain army king...
Now those are some words I never thought I'd see.

I still laugh when I think of this post.I am trying to work on the TRU that has a boat load of figures still, to sell me them at cost.So I can make my army.Thats still, 225.00+tax for 50 figures but I think the prize money is worth it....LOL

Reaction score
1 Warrior & 1 Commander - Lushros will join as soon as Coruscant hits Germany.

Reaction score
Actually I'll be recieving my first Neimodian, a Commander in a couple of days!! I bought him off of Joe Michaels. Well he was my buy two get one free figure!! I would never spend money on a Neimodian! However, I might get Lushros Donfine!! The Commander will need someone to guard!!

Reaction score
I am still working on the manager of TRU for a good discount on all the warriors he has which is alot.50 figures times 3 dollars is 150.00 at 4 dollars a figure its 200.00.Since I am only going to win a dollar. I need to save as much money as possable.I am only doing this for the prestige of being the biggest DORK with the most WARRIORS...
Plus my clone army needs someone to kill.

Reaction score
Since I am only going to win a dollar

[/QUOTE]

It's actually up to $2.

Maybe YodaTeacher will go in for a dollar too?

Reaction score
VaderRx said:
It's actually up to $2.

[/QUOTE]

OOOOOOHHHHHHH WELL now where talkin big money......LOL

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
VaderRx said:
It's actually up to $2.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH WELL now where talkin big money......LOL

[/QUOTE]Money is money

Reaction score
I am ashamed to say I bought 2 at retail. To be honest tho, I would buy a few more for customs or a diorama if TRU would discount the dog-eared 7 they have left, and I mean CHEWED UP. They still want 6.99 for them. HA

Reaction score
I have 6 of them. And I am with Duke19, I would buy a few more at TRU if they would mark the rest of them down. It would make my upcoming diorama a little more evened out with my 20+ clone troopers.

Reaction score
I have 4 of these dudes. I think its a great figure. It got a raw deal amid all the madness for clones. Although I have to admit that my clone army is vastly larger than my sep. forces, I did try to even it out towards the end of the sith line. These guys were the perfect solution.

Reaction score
Okay Okay I admit it. I have 3 regulars and 3 commanders of this dumb figure. Please please please just don't tell my family...

Reaction score
Neimodian Warrior?

Is that kinda like Jumbo Shrimp?

That figure had peg warmer written all over it from the get go. What kid wants to play with a character that stands at the doorway of the Mustafar control center like a statue only to be slaugtered before flinching a muscle?

Having said that, I got one warrior and one commander. Ugly figures though. Kinda like a teenage mutant ninja turtle stuffed into samurai armor.

Reaction score
JediJman said:
Okay Okay I admit it. I have 3 regulars and 3 commanders of this dumb figure. Please please please just don't tell my family...
First step of recovery is admitting you have a problem