Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest

Reaction score
It's on! The first annual "Who has the most NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS? Contest." Pictures must be displayed for proof. I have one dollar towards the prize (others may chip in too)....A NEIMOIDIAN WARRIOR! (Warriors must exceed 50 for cash/Figure redemption). If you have only 3 or 4 you can still enter.

It's not about how many NEIMOIDIAN WARRIORS you have...It's about being proud of them. Contest ends 06-06-06.

G

JediJman said:
Seriously, the Niemodian figures don't stink at all.
I edited your post for the better.

I only have two, so no need to post an image, but I aslo have the Commander.
He doesn't come with the silly weapon the Warrior came with, and is a better figure for it.

Reaction score
I know someone out there has a batallion of them! How can you army build clones and not the Neimoidians?

Reaction score
Are you for real?? This we must see!!
Want to see an army of scrubs!!
I keed!!

Reaction score
I bought the Warrior and the Commander the moment I first saw them on the pegs. Still don't know why they pegwarmed. Maybe it was because people would see them all piled up and think, hmmm, that must be no good. Of course there had to be some factor of undesirability involved, but what's not to like?

G

Toyoda said:
I bought the Warrior and the Commander the moment I first saw them on the pegs.
So did I.

Toyoda said:
Still don't know why they pegwarmed.
Niether do I.

Toyoda said:
Maybe it was because people would see them all piled up and think, hmmm, that must be no good.
I think that you've made a really accurate guess about how a lot of people think, and not just about Star Wars figures.

Reaction score
GlandoFrychicken said:
2 Commanders, 2 Regular, packaged, 1 loose. And if I see them on clearance for a buck, I'll buy 50!
Thats the attitude!!

Someone is gonna win this contest! We still have 3 months+.

Reaction score
Monsieur_Lapin said:
I think that you've made a really accurate guess about how a lot of people think, and not just about Star Wars figures.
I agree.

I have 1 commander and 1 warrior both moc which are enough for me...so I did my part anyway.

Reaction score
Endorian said:
I know someone out there has a batallion of them! How can you army build clones and not the Neimoidians?

COOL a contest my TRU has a whole selves full still I am going to go buy them all now.Is their a BIG PRIZE??
I want to be the neimoidain army king...

Reaction score
TrooperJake said:
LT_BRYLL said:
Now those are some words I never thought I'd see.

Your just jealous JAKE. I will be the neimoidian warrior KING and win the big prize.LOL you still have till 6-6-06 to beat me,but I want to win bad...
Rite now I am thinking up a really cool diorama I could put them in...I am not really sure what it will be, but I will think of one maybe people could give me some ideas??

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
Endorian said:
COOL a contest my TRU has a whole selves full still I am going to go buy them all now.Is their a BIG PRIZE??
The prize so far is $1 worth of a Neimoidian. But thats if the winner has more than 50. I'm sure others will donate(???). We still got time.
Where are all the pictures?

Reaction score
I got one attaktiks one i got for free at wal-mart, and is missing it's torpedo laser progectile so I think that should cound as like I don't know 99ish.

Reaction score
Endorian said:
I think you meant to say "How can you army build Neimoidians and not clones?"

Reaction score
I'll go in for $1. I'd love to see an army of those scrubs...

Reaction score
I know a lot of this is all in fun, but seriously, for those of you that do not like the NM, I'd really like to know what you don't like about the figure.

1. Is it a matter of money (I would rather buy other figs)?

2. Is it a matter of the action feature?

3. Is it the small head?

4. Or is it that big gun and/or lack of regular-sized rifle?

Overall, I think the GG bodyguard is a worse figure as well as a few others with action features.

Reaction score
VaderRx said:
I'll go in for $1. I'd love to see an army of those scrubs...
Great! Thanks for contributing on the contest...Lets see some pictures everybody. And yeah the Grevious bodyguard wasn't as accurate as the Neimoidian Warrior. I thought the Neimoidian Warrior was a great looking figure.

G

Endorian said:
I thought the Neimoidian Warrior was a great looking figure.
I thought so too!

My only complaint was the weapon packaged with the Warrior, which was completely out of scale, and not film accurate at all.

The same silly weapon was included with the AT-RT Driver, though that figure received much less criticism for it.

Reaction score
Monsieur_Lapin said:
My only complaint was the weapon packaged with the Warrior, which was completely out of scale, and not film accurate at all.

The same silly weapon was included with the AT-RT Driver, though that figure received much less criticism for it.
The AT-RT Driver and the Neimoidian Warrior didn't come with the same weapon ... though both weapons were grossly oversized.

Neimoidian Warrior's gun:

AT-RT Driver's gun:

Reaction score
I know I didn't like him because he lacks articulation in some key areas, especially for a soldier!! I understand some figures can get away with swivel elbows, figures such as a Officer or so, but a soldier needs the kind of articulation that a Clone Trooper had, in his elbows and especially his knees!!

I think had he been made with both knee and elbow articulation, I would have gotten at least a few!!

G

Darth_Rayne said:
Monsieur_Lapin said:

The AT-RT Driver and the Neimoidian Warrior didn't come with the same weapon ... though both weapons were grossly oversized.

Weird. For some reason I had it in my mind that both weapons were the same. Maybe the two Neimoidian Warriors I have included an incorrect accessory, and I've discovered a previously unknown error variant! Or maybe I remembered it incorrectly. Which is more likely...?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Trooper31 said:
I know a lot of this is all in fun, but seriously, for those of you that do not like the NM, I'd really like to know what you don't like about the figure.

1. Is it a matter of money (I would rather buy other figs)?

2. Is it a matter of the action feature?

3. Is it the small head?

4. Or is it that big gun and/or lack of regular-sized rifle?

Overall, I think the GG bodyguard is a worse figure as well as a few others with action features.

TROOP 31
As far as what I do not like about the NW.What did they do in the movie except DIE at vaders blade.I kind of like my action figures to do more then just die...

The color being all brown is a downer.

A regular size rifle would have been a plus.But really who would the NW do battle with anyway?

Like I said, I need ideas for what a diorama would be?A troop of dead guys with light saber burns and missing limbs with blood on the ground?What color blood?

G

At ease, Lt. Bryll.

LT_BRYLL said:
As far as what I do not like about the NW.What did they do in the movie except DIE at vaders blade.
So did the Jedi in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, including the Padawans, as well as Battle Droids, Count Dooku, and other Separatists.

LT_BRYLL said:
They're not brown, they're copper.

LT_BRYLL said:
A regular size rifle would have been a plus.
Yes, it would have been better with a different weapon, but what about the ridiculous weapon that came with the AT-RT Driver?

LT_BRYLL said:
Like I said, I need ideas for what a diorama would be? A troop of dead guys with light saber burns and missing limbs with blood on the ground?
Use your imagination.

LT_BRYLL said:
What color blood?
Green?

Where the hell are the members Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Death Squadron, and Koomiester when they're needed?

Reaction score
LT_BRYLL said:
As far as what I do not like about the NW.What did they do in the movie except DIE at vaders blade.
So did the Jedi in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, including the Padawans, as well as Battle Droids, Count Dooku, and other Separatists.

Yes they did..

LT_BRYLL said:
They're not brown, they're copper.

Ok copper,bronze,brown whatever....

LT_BRYLL said:
A regular size rifle would have been a plus.
Yes, it would have been better with a different weapon, but what about the ridiculous weapon that came with the AT-RT Driver?

Yes it was (agreed)....

LT_BRYLL said:
Like I said, I need ideas for what a diorama would be? A troop of dead guys with light saber burns and missing limbs with blood on the ground?
Use your imagination.

Its a joke....guys....

LT_BRYLL said:
What color blood?
Green?

PRESTONE green thats cool..

Where the hell are the members Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Death Squadron, and Koomiester when they're needed?

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Endorian said:
I wish I had pictures of all the Neimoidians I saw at once...I think someone said they counted them.....I stopped counting the ones i saw at 40 something....and there were still more.
I know someone bought a bunch of these. where else could they have all gone?
Check out the contest on them here: Contest
Yes!!