Which unmade Jabba's Skiff/Barge figures are most desired?

Reaction score
I wish we could do a March Madness poll like the one we have on hisstank but just for skiff/barge/palace guards. I'm curious to see which unmade skiff/barge figures are the most desired. Doallyn, Vedain, and Barada appear to be favorites.

GNT

Reaction score
Seems like a good idea to me, what Jabba's Skiff/Barge are most desired? You can include others not mentioned above as well.

Reaction score
Vedain and Velken Tezeri are the most important, in my opinion. Once they finish the guard skiff, Doallyn and Taym-Dren Garen would be my next choices. (And Gailad)

Reaction score
I'm fairly happy with what we get. If I had a choice, I guess I'd say Doallyn and the Sailbrage Weequay at this point. The ones coming this year are great. A March Madness thing would be fun though.

Reaction score
As you can imagine, this is a topic that I've given a little bit of thought. :grin:

My prioritized list would be:

1. Barada
2. Yotts Oren
3. Vedain
4. Velken Tezeri
5. Klaatu (vintage Klaatu Skiff Guard)
6. Vizam
7. Taym Dren-garen
8. Sgt. Doallyn
9. Pote Snitkin
10. Sail Barge Weequay
11. Gailid
12. Mercenary Pilot
13. Shirtless Human Skiff Guard
14. Human Sail Barge Gunner
15. Human Barge Guard

That pretty much covers everyone.

Reaction score
Just for reference, here is a list of the combatants in the Skiff Battle that are visible onscreen.

Hopefully, it will help people separate who's who and decide which figures they want first. Core characters are listed for reference purposes and their location is chosen by where they were at the start of the battle. Figures in bold have never been produced in any 3.75" action figure line:

Prisoner Skiff:

Already produced or official announced by Hasbro:
Weequay Hunter
Kithaba
Weequay Skiffmaster

Never been made:
Vedain
Velken Tezeri

Core characters:
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Lando Calrissian in Skiff Diguise
Chewbacca

Second Skiff:

Already produced or officially announced by Hasbro:
Nikto Guard (Vintage Nikto)

Never been made:
Sgt. Doallyn
Mercenary Pilot
Yotts Oren
Gailid
Shirtless Human Skiff Guard

POTF2-era figures that need an update:
Barada
Pote Snitkin

Sail Barge:

Already produced or officially announced by Hasbro:
Wooof
Gamorrean Guard
Nysad (aka Lathe)

Never been made:
Weequay Barge Guard
Human Barge Guard
Taym Dren-Garen
Human Barge Gunner

POTF2-era figures that need an update:
Vizam
Klaatu (vintage Klaatu Skiff)

Core Characters:
Boba Fett
Princess Leia
R2-D2
C-3PO

Last edited:
Reaction score
no Fozec on your list bigbarada?

ps - you should hot link all of the above on your list to your site so people get the good info on all of these obscure, awesome characters. :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
no Fozec on your list bigbarada?

ps - you should hot link all of the above on your list to your site so people get the good info on all of these obscure, awesome characters. :grin:

No, characters like Fozec and Nizuc Bek spent all of their time inside the Barge and never actually participated in the battle. That's not saying that they didn't fight, but they are never visible onscreen during the battle; so I left them off of my list.

I was going to add pictures for every Skiff/Barge Guard, but hyperlinks will probably be much easier and ultimately more useful for those people who aren't as familiar with the battle. Thanks!

EDIT: Unfortunately, hotlinking the names changes the color and defeated the purpose of color coding. I'll come up with a different solution.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think if I had to pick one figure it would be[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]Taym Dren-garen

Fozec and Yotts Oren would be perfectly acceptable substitutes as well.
:grin:

Reaction score
My top pick would be the Weequay Barge Guard (aka Unkillable Weequay). I really like his red and blue outfit and I especially like that he is thrown into the Sarlacc Pit but then re-emerges from the barge deck. I even have named my fantasy baseball team the "Unkillable Weequays" for a few years running now. So that guy is easily my favorite. :)

Reaction score
I would vote for Velken Terzeri & Vedain just for the reason of finishing off the cast of the prisoner skiff scene. Vedain looks a lot like Nysad who has been done recently so I know that would not be a real popular choice for many. Wish they had done Vedain instead. But I like all of it and would take whatever is done. But it would be nice to finish the skiff diaroma.

Reaction score
I'd prefer some of the human guards now. I like niktos and klaatus as much as the next guy, but some human mercs would add quite a bit to my skiff battle.

Reaction score
I totally agree that we should get some of the Humans first. I would love if they made them all, but the Humans would be nice.

First thing though, lets get those guys some names. While Shirtless Guy would've made a great Vintage-era name, he needs a real name. Hasbro and/or Lucasfilm should run a contest for the fans to name them.

Also, it would be a good move for Hasbro since many of the guards wore similar outfits, they would only have to tool three figures and get six.

Sgt. Doallyn- Palace/Skiff
Fozec-Fozec/Shirtless Guy
Nizuc Bek-Nizuc Bek/Velken Tezeri

Reaction score
I totally agree that we should get some of the Humans first. I would love if they made them all, but the Humans would be nice.

First thing though, lets get those guys some names. While Shirtless Guy would've made a great Vintage-era name, he needs a real name. Hasbro and/or Lucasfilm should run a contest for the fans to name them.

Also, it would be a good move for Hasbro since many of the guards wore similar outfits, they would only have to tool three figures and get six.

Sgt. Doallyn- Palace/Skiff
Fozec-Fozec/Shirtless Guy
Nizuc Bek-Nizuc Bek/Velken Tezeri

I'm very happy letting the remaining skiff guards remain nameless. I'd even be in favor of de-naming some of these guys. All the names just end up sounding ridiculous to my ears. I especially can't stand when they scramble up a real name to make a character name (e.g. Jorg Sacul). Blech. :) And fan names tend to be even worse.

Reaction score
I'd like to see all of them get made at some point, but my favorite would have to be Taym-Dren Garen.

Reaction score
Taym Dren-garen gets my vote. Not many bad guys actually manage to shoot Luke Skywalker! He's one of my nominated ROTJ Characters in this years poll

Reaction score
Vedian and one of the human's should be up next then they need to have a break for awhile and focus on other themes by then i'll be sick of looking at niktos..

Reaction score
-Don't worry, after Vedain there's only one other Nicto. There are plenty of skiff/barge guards that you won't be sick of looking at.

Reaction score
Some of the humans would be cool to see, but my personal favs are the green niktos. any of those (including updated POTF2 fig) would be my first choices. Also Doallyn. He's been overlooked far too long.

I'm more interested in seeing aliens/characters from inside the Palace and Barge done first though, even though they're not as action oriented. Cane Adiss, Loje Nella and Jess top that list, along with Attark, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Yoxgit, Laudica and Wam Lufba. It is strange that given how prominent Shasa Tiel is in the movie, she still doesn't have a figure.

Reaction score
Even though I said unmade, I was thinking of figures that need an update as well so here's my list in order (though I keep revising it):

1. Vedain
2. Yotts Oren
3. Barada
4. Sail Barge Weequay
5. Vintage Skiff Klaatu
6. Vizam
7. Velken
8. SGT Doallyn
9. Pote Snitkin
10. Human Skiff Guard
11. Taym Dren-garen
12. Mercenary Pilot
13. Gailid

Reaction score
i forget his name but the guy who shot lukes hand should be made. not only because we need some human skiff guards but also because he stands out being the only one that somewhat put up a fight against luke skywalker

Reaction score
J'Quille
Tanus Spijek

Hope noone's forgotten these two guys

Well, they aren't really Skiff Guards are they? They were both on the Sail Barge, but neither were directly involved in the battle. I think they fall more into the "Jabba's Palace Denizens" category.

Also, we got figures of both of them in 2003. I guess an argument could be made for an update, but they are not a priority for me personally.

Reaction score
Tanus and Jquille are actually from spring '04 but I agree, lots of others Id rather see done or upgraded first. As for my priority list of the guards:

01) Klaatu
02) Vedain
03) Sgt Doallyn
04) Vizam
05) Velken Tezeri/Nizuc Bek
06) Yotts Orren
07) Taym Dren-garen
08) Barada
09) Sail Barge Weequay marksman
10) Pote Snitkin

Gailid and the dude in the gray outfit and cool black helmet that gets invisi-kicked by Luke would follow after those 10. I guess I have zero interst in seeing the white Fozec (Cezof) made. I'd buy him but could totally live without him, too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd be up for Velken, Yotts and Taym.

Well, I'd buy anyone, because I am a completist (there I go misspelling "sucker" again), but those three are the ones that catch my eye.

Thanks for the very handy breakdown/guide, BB!

Reaction score
My priority list would go like this(including updates) :
1)Taym Dren-Garen
2)Sargaent Doallyn
3)Pote Snitkin
4)Gailid
5)Vedain
6)Weequay Marksman
7)Klaatu
8)Yotts Orren
9)Vizam
10)Mercenary Pilot

Reaction score
I say we need a human skiff guard! Like a few others have posted it would be a refreshing sight to see one. I wouldn't mind if Hasbro updated the Ol Rancor keeper on a Vintage card.

Reaction score
Rancor Keeper, Nysad and Giran all came out in 2009 and are 100% TVC quality, it's a shame they were not rereleased as "case filler" figures.

As for new Jabba goons we need I'm going to say, all of them... Nilo Rodis-Jamero made some of the greatest alien costumes in any sci fi thing ever, the Skiff and Barge guys are probably some of my favorite character designs in all the SW movies. My top 6 would be:

Yotts Oren
Taym Dren-garen
Vizam
Barada
Fozec
Vedain

Reaction score
I'd look for Taym Dren-garen and Doallyn (outfit running change? they did it with the MH Battle Droid).

Reaction score
I could really really go for a new Ree Yees. He's always one of the ones who stood out to me as a kid, and I need an ultra modern version!

Reaction score
I wish we could do a March Madness poll like the one we have on hisstank but just for skiff/barge/palace guards. I'm curious to see which unmade skiff/barge figures are the most desired. Doallyn, Vedain, and Barada appear to be favorites.

Give the guys over there my kind regards. I'm sure they miss me.

As for skiff guards, I just want the remaining vintage ones. I think after you count the ones that are coming out, that only leaves skiff Klaatu. But, I wouldn't pass up a human guard. I agree that would be a cool departure.

Reaction score
For me personally if I picked the first five they should do based on desirability.

Vedain-Alien and Lando has screen time wrestling this guy.
Yotts Orren- He has the coolest costume of all the skiff guys
Sgt. Doalyn- That's what i call him. He's cool and has a shiny black helmet. I can't believe Hasbro still hasn't done him.
Velken Terzei- He just looks bad *** in that get up
Barada-He needs an update badly

Reaction score
I'll keep it simple and say I'd really like to see some human skiff guards. Not counting Lando, we've never had a single one made.

Reaction score
Excuse me, folks but the characters J'Quille and Tanus Spijek they should be mentioned in this damn thread. This Topic thread isnt just for Jabba's henchman on skiffs.

The Topic title says Barge. As in Jabba's barge. So J Quille and Tanus DO COUNT.