Which light saber should I buy?

Reaction score
Sorry brand new here. Hope I’m now posting in right category.
Hi all! I want to buy my boyfriend a light saber for Christmas. He is on this forum so I hope he doesn’t figure out who I am. :p I would love your recommendations on which one to purchase. I would like to keep the price under $300. Thank you!
PS
do you think this is a good gift or should I choose something else?

Reaction score
If he doesn't have any lightsabers you should probably go with either the red Darth Vader lightsaber or the blue Luke Skywalker/Rey lightsaber. Those are safe choices unless you happen to know his favorite character. There are many choices these days with regard to various lightsabers for various characters.

I would say a nice lightsaber replica is an excellent gift for a Star Wars fan. I have 2 myself and I enjoy them very much. I usually take them out during Halloween to have fun with them.

For the price and quality you can't go wrong with the Hasbro Black Series Force FX lightsabers. Although for a similar price Disney has a "Deluxe" lightsaber line that may be of similar quality and price. The Disney Deluxe Lightsaber features a removable blade whereas the Hasbro Force FX lightsaber does not. I haven't handled the Disney lightsaber personally. Maybe you can see for yourself at your local Disney store in the mall. You might be able to see some of the Hasbro Force FX sabers at ThinkGeek or Gamestop so you can see what they are like.

Disney Deluxe Darth Vader Lightsaber

Disney Deluxe Rey (aka Luke Skywalker) Lightsaber

Hasbro Force FX Rey(Luke Skywalker) lightsaber

You can shop around and see what current lightsabers are available and their prices at places like Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, ThinkGeek, Disney Store, etc.

Reaction score
I have 3 of the Black Series sabers, I love them! Hoping to get the full line eventually as I find them on sale.

Reaction score
375.00 plus shippingIMG_20200227_171624.jpgIMG_20200226_212259.jpgIMG_20200226_212254.jpg
Parks / Korbanth Obiwan episode 1 fully loaded hilt.. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Korbanth obiwan episode 1 fully loaded with lights and sound effects, from nano biscotti v4 soundboard with 22mm speaker, leds are blue, blue, white. White is for foc, has built in charger port and sd cards for adding more sounds,
Comes with extra emitter to reduce blades, it will accommodate either 7/8" thick blade or 1" thick blade.
BLADE NOT INCLUDED.
Small scratched and a small dent, near pommel,

Reaction score
RGB fx lightsaber of Kybers,
These lightsabers are awesome! Great sound quality. They make a clashing sound and flash on contact. It doesn’t work every time but it’s really good. When you wave it, the lightsaber makes noise, which works really well and the sound is great quality. They come in multiple colors so that you can change from a Sith to a Jedi in a couple seconds.
My brothers thought they were so cool that I bought them some. We’ve had multiple lightsaber battles and they’ve held up really well.
The hilt is nice and made of metal. It doesn’t look like a toy in other words. Very happy and highly recommend these lightsabers!
Highly recommend and!! these lightsabers are awesome!!