Which Celebrity Charges The Most?

Reaction score
"My tickets ended up being 2nd row, right at the corner of the stage. Each of the raoming members got within 5 feet of me while playing the show, so that was nice. Although some of the effect of the show was lost since I was off to the side."

I can't believe KISS treated their fans like that on the last tour.. I was in the 3rd row on the Catwalk that Aerosmith used through Aeroforceone and I only paid a little less than $150 for the show I attended. The show was cool but I remember hearing people complaining about the entire experience. The most I've paid for an autograph was through C2 which is what like $40..

Ed3

Reaction score
The autographs at Celebration II through C2V were $15 each or you could buy a pack of 10 for $120 ($12 each). The price was the same whether you got their logo-embossed photo or your own item signed. Same price for everybody from Carrie Fisher to Peter Diamond.

Reaction score
Mr. Stimp: Might I ask when this photo of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan was signed by Neeson/McGregor (the one
you got with the 4 other photos)?

[ 04-19-2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Dunedain ]

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dunedain:
Mr. Stimp: Might I ask when this photo of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan was signed by Neeson/McGregor (the one
you got with the 4 other photos)?
<font size="2" face="arial">Not sure on the date, I got it from a trusted friend who got it from a "trusted" dealer. I am not sure if its truly legit though, I haven't had any good pics of signatures to compare both of them. All the other ones are legit though.

[ 04-20-2004, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Stimp ]

Reaction score
Mr. Stimp:

Well, if it was from a dealer, then the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan photo is almost certainly
not authentic. Not for that price.

As to the other 4 photos, if they were gotten in-person by your friend and he
just decided to let you have them as a favor, then it's possible (although that
would be awfully generous). If the source was from a dealer, then the prices
are impossibly low. You simply can't get those autographs for anywhere near that price.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dunedain:
Mr. Stimp:

Well, if it was from a dealer, then the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan photo is almost certainly
not authentic. Not for that price.

As to the other 4 photos, if they were gotten in-person by your friend and he
just decided to let you have them as a favor, then it's possible (although that
would be awfully generous). If the source was from a dealer, then the prices
are impossibly low. You simply can't get those autographs for anywhere near that price.
<font size="2" face="arial">He was having a kid and wanted to sell to make room for stuff, there were sold as a lot. They all have come from the same dealer. I have another friend that traveled with this guy once to Wizard World Chicago to aquire signatures. I am 100% sure on the others as being legit.

Reaction score
Ah, special circumstances like that would explain a lot.

I think the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan is still suspect for other reasons, but, in light of
these facts, the others could well be legit. As long as he got them in-person,
then there's no need to worry about dealers and such. You got quite a deal there
if all those are the real thing.

Reaction score
I also went to Empire FanFest. I met Mark Hamill. He was a great guy. I also attended his Q&A session. And of course I got his signature & a picture with him. I'll post it when I get the chance!

Reaction score
I got a picture(photogragh) w/ there signature on it...Mark Hamill,george lucas,carry fisher,harrison ford

plus a 20th anniverary starwars poster..w/ george lucas,harrison ford..signature on it

and finally a george signature on a starwars ep1 cap..

all for free

thnxs vint-fig

Reaction score
vintage_figuresVIII said:
I got a picture(photogragh) w/ there signature on it...Mark Hamill,george lucas,carry fisher,harrison ford

plus a 20th anniverary starwars poster..w/ george lucas,harrison ford..signature on it

and finally a george signature on a starwars ep1 cap..
I'd sure like to see clean images of the sigs for comparison.

Reaction score
sorry i was replying to another's post about EmpirCon Is that the Con in LA in December this year? If so what do you know about that one?

Last edited: