Wheres all the votc figures in sac??

Reaction score
I'm just now getting back into star wars collecting after taking a couple of years off. My fist set I want to complete is the votc, but I can only seem to find obi wan, leia and lando. I've been all over town this week only to come up empty handed. Can someone tell me when Target, Wal marts or Toys r us get their shipments in or the best day to go??? Or any other stores that I can try?? With all the gas that Ive wasted this week I would have been better of buying them off of the internet. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I would say at this point TRU would be your best bet. As of a week or so ago, the TRU on Greenback had all the VOTC figures. I didn't look too closely at them when I was there yesterday, but they still seemed to have a fair number. Check it out!

Welcome to the boards!

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response!! Much appreciated. Of course that is the ONE store in town that I have not tried. Forgot about that one. Thanks again, Im going first thing in the morning!!

Reaction score
Also try the Walmart in Antelope on Watt Ave and also the Wal Mart in Sacramento on Watt Ave near Country Club Mall. I also remember seeing some Stormtroopers and Lando at the KB in Downtown Plaza. They usually had a good amount of VOTC. But also note that this is a discontinued line. What ever the stores are getting in are what ever is left in the wherehouses.

Reaction score
KB Galleria has VOTC

KB Galleria had some VOTC today. They had Boba Fett, Lando, Yoda, and I think I saw a Vader in there.

Reaction score
Re: KB Galleria has VOTC

I was able to pick up all of the VOTC figures at OMGCNFO's store in Rancho, and they still had all 12 available last time I was there, as well as 12 Vintage Stormtroopers for only $4 each at the KB outlet across the street from the Nut Tree down 80.
I also scored me the General Grevious Wheel bike at Target in Citrus Heights. Get this though, I was walking away from the action figure isle and there was a chick in a green Hasbro vest that saw the Greivous Box in my hand and she dropped what she was doing and it looked like she was headed in a hurry back to the action figure isle. So I am not sure if we are gonna see too many more EpIII figs slip from that Target anymore.

Reaction score

Aldar_Beedo said:
I was able to pick up all of the VOTC figures at OMGCNFO's store in Rancho, and they still had all 12 available last time I was there, as well as 12 Vintage Stormtroopers for only $4 each at the KB outlet across the street from the Nut Tree down 80.
I also scored me the General Grevious Wheel bike at Target in Citrus Heights. Get this though, I was walking away from the action figure isle and there was a chick in a green Hasbro vest that saw the Greivous Box in my hand and she dropped what she was doing and it looked like she was headed in a hurry back to the action figure isle. So I am not sure if we are gonna see too many more EpIII figs slip from that Target anymore.
I never think about the KB Outlet in Vacaville, I will have to try that one. But I am curious as to what "OMGCNFO's store in Rancho" is???

Reaction score

Check out their site:

http://www.omgcnfo.com/

It's an online dealer, but for us it's LOCAL! You can pick up items from their "store." I haven't used them myself yet, but they come very highly recommended!

Reaction score

thanks for the info, I will check it out. I occasionally venture out to Yuba City just to look and am probably going down to stockton tonight, will let you guys know if i find anything. also everyone should know that Toy Fusion is having a parking lot sale on sunday, check it out. I love that store, if you have never been i highly suggest going. they also have a website, www.toyfusion.com

Reaction score

Aldar_Beedo said:

I went to Target Sunrise to pick up the Droid Tri-Fighter (have the other vehicles already) they weren't on the shelf so I punched the dcpi number into the scanner and it said there were more in the back so i paged one of the employees and he said that they are back there but he can't bring them out, I asked why and he said that they weren't supposed to be out on the shelves yet, I didn't feel like arguing so I just left it at that - drove to Target Douglas, found my Droid Tri-Fighter.
On a side note I went to the parking lot sale at Toy Fusion this morning - must've spent about $75. Got an A-Wing, Vader TIE, Rancor, set of clone troopers, set of battle droids, death star droid, death star gunner, mini Y-wing, probe droid, luke and han stormtroopers, taun taun, boussh, potf snow speeder - thats all I can think of at the moment, my son and my ex came with and they got tons of stuff too. Good morning. But we were disappointed to find out that we have been looking for an AT-ST for my son forever (ebay is always too much - sometimes more than the MIB AT-AT i paid for) well the sale started at 8am, we got there a few minutes til but they were selling before then, a guy sold his AT-ST for $8 at 730 that morning. Ugghhh!!! So if anyone knows anyone selling an AT-ST let me know, I need one for my sons b-day in June

Reaction score

Lando,

Where is this Toy Fusion located. Sounds like you had a good day. Loving the Luke and Han Stormtroopers.

Reaction score

jrsharp21 said:
Lando,

Where is this Toy Fusion located. Sounds like you had a good day. Loving the Luke and Han Stormtroopers.

Its at 1908 El Camino Ave (near 80), behind LaBries Sleep Center, you can't miss it there are giant Batman, Transformer and Hello Kitty paintings on the window. Their website is www.toyfusion.com They have new and vintage stuff but they have weird hours, I usually go on my lunch breaks, the guys are nice and very knowledgable.