Where's a good place to find figures in Manhattan?

Reaction score
Where\'s a good place to find figures in Manhattan?

Visting NYC in a couple weeks. I was planning on hitting Forbidden Planet, but was hoping to find any other cool stores that carry figures. Looking for the newest figures, but also looking for older stuff, like the Astromech sets or old POTF2 beast packs, stuff like that. Are there any good places with older stuff, or just a really good SW selection?

Reaction score
Re: Where\'s a good place to find figures in Manhattan?

Toothface said:
Visting NYC in a couple weeks. I was planning on hitting Forbidden Planet, but was hoping to find any other cool stores that carry figures. Looking for the newest figures, but also looking for older stuff, like the Astromech sets or old POTF2 beast packs, stuff like that. Are there any good places with older stuff, or just a really good SW selection?
They arent in Manhattan but Amok Toys is very cool. They have a great selection of new and old. They are located on Hempstead Turnpike in Levittown.
http://www.amoktime.com/

Reaction score
Re: Where\'s a good place to find figures in Manhattan?

a little over priced for some things- but an AWESOME place to look around. I was blown away when I first went there.

Reaction score
Re: Where\'s a good place to find figures in Manhat

Only thing Amok Time is not stocking the Clone Wars line to much.

Reaction score
Re: Where\'s a good place to find figures in Manhat

Cool, thanks everybody! How far from Midtown is it? I should know the city a little better (this'll be my 3rd trip) but I still get lost in Toledo, lol.