Where to find info on value

Reaction score
Looking for best way to find value on carded ungraded figures. Either web sites or magazines...DF62EDBF-013F-47BE-BAD0-27AEAB1AC4B8.jpeg

Reaction score
Ebay completed auctions I've found is the best. Wow that's quite a nice collection you got there!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I’ll have to look up how to do that never heard of it. Thanks, I’m selling for the family. I plan to keep some for myself since I’m a SW enthusiast.

Reaction score
Its really easy, click filter in the top right corner, scroll down to completed auctions, click show. 🙂

Reaction score
Wow, some great figures there! looks like you have a small fortune there. Good luck.

Reaction score
It is unfortunate but eBay is the best way I know to determine prices.

Reaction score
I would suggest that you look at prices on eBay for AFA graded carded figures as well. It appears from your photos that these are in very good condition.

Having them graded will maximize your profit margin in what you intend to sell.

As blue_snag said, look at items that have sold. eBay, for better or worse, is a good indicator of where the market stands. Vintage SW prices have gone through the roof since the pandemic hit. You may be surprised at what you have on your hands.

Good luck

Reaction score
You could try facebook groups. 12 backs and SW group. And a group where people come with offeres Deal/ No Deal. That might work too.

Reaction score
Are you wanting to sell the whole lot together or 1 piece at a time. The reason I ask is that there is enough knowledge here on the forums to help you price one at a time.

Reaction score
Are you wanting to sell the whole lot together or 1 piece at a time. The reason I ask is that there is enough knowledge here on the forums to help you price one at a time.
im doing well with the eBay recently sold but unfortunately some aren’t on there to get a price so sure it would be great to get help on those.

Reaction score
I have talked to a fella at Hakes Auctions...they sold the record $$ figures recently. They will get your stuff graded and cased, auctioned, and take all the fees out at the end. Takes some time, but for your collection, itd def be worth it, I think.

Reaction score
That could be a way to go. Keep in mind they will probably charge a pretty good percentage. Although they have had some pretty high value sales. I got a card from them that shows the items and the price they sold for. WOW. Personally I would probably only send it to them if it was a rare item. Because we can get it graded and put on Ebay for alot less (I'm guessing) for a common item.

Reaction score
Sent you a PM to lend some advice. Yes, eBay is a great place to start. There are a few apps to use too. Shows are super helpful also with gauging prices but eBay is your best real time. You have to have keep in mind the eBay fees and Paypal fees.