Where Have You Seen Star Wars Today? Part 6

Reaction score
Received my "Save The Lars Homestead" Tatooine sand watch yesterday.

My bad lighting pics just don't do this watch any justice at all. It is truly beautiful craftsmanship.

Reaction score
It hurts to see the watch. I really loved the design.
I was literally 2 min late entering the order form and missed out : (

I love the letterhead design - classy!

I hope you wear it to CVI (don't lock it up)!

Reaction score
I was listening to Kevin Smith's Smodcast today (ep. 198) and they were discussing a news item about the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial looking like Han Solo frozen in carbonite and this lead to them to discussing other aspects of the carbon freezing scene and the OT. Like most Kevin Smith things, it was a very funny talk but EXTREMELY NSFW!

Reaction score
If you ordered your Kinect SW Xbox 360 console bundle thru Amazon, keep an eye on your inbox for an updated shipping email.

Just got mine this morning saying my new estimated delivery date is April 10-14.

Reaction score
Well I will try this for sure, there's a «Quick» down the street where I work :p
Well I tasted the (Darth Maul) aka "Dark Burger" a few days ago
It was nice for a burger. Red bun, pepper sauce. A little hot but not that much.

I'm still waiting for the Vader one ... black bun, and extra hot.
It is supposed to only be available a few days though ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Satka, are you able to purchase just the boxes for the two burgers?
Hmm ... I honestly don't know ... I can always ask.
Now that you mention it, I noticed when starting eating that the "Maul" box really was clean ... the thought 'should I keep it?' did cross my mind, then I saw some sauce had spilled on the side ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm ... I honestly don't know ... I can always ask.
Now that you mention it, I noticed when starting eating that the "Maul" box really was clean ... the thought 'should I keep it?' did cross my mind, then I saw some sauce had spilled on the side ...
If it is determined that you could purchase the two boxes clean, please let me know, as I would be willing to send you $$$ for them and compensate you for your time shipping them to me.

Reaction score
Found a movie called "Galaxy Far Far Away" on Hulu. It's a fan made documentary all about the lead up to Episode 1. The movie is a bit questionable in quality, but it's pretty cool to see video footage from Celebration 1 and a lot of the various lineups and events lead up to the movie in different cities.

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of buzz, both negative and positive, about the TPM 3D release. This one spoke the most to me.

Of note, the sentence: "Even if you normally are not into action movies or science fiction, I think the Star Wars series is really something everyone can enjoy – like me!"

Take that, haters. Star Wars speaks to everyone on some level, even those who don't like sci-fi in general.

Reaction score
Attended a convention this past weekend. Guests of honor were Denise Vasquez, Randy Martinez, Timothy Zahn and Jeremy Bulloch. We got to have dinner with Randy & Denise all 3 nights of the convention, attended and trooped a Library reading with Timothy Zahn, and watched Jeremy Bulloch beat one of the convention staffers in a game of pool. All in all, a solid weekend :)

Reaction score
Sunday's Cleveland Show had a nice Star Wars moment in it. Cleveland was having issues with his son and father, and as they leave he reenacted the binary sunset from ANH, music swells and all.

Reaction score
Wow....no posts in the Listener Lounge for over 2 weeks!!! Somebody had to break the awkward silence...

Reaction score
Wow....no posts in the Listener Lounge for over 2 weeks!!! Somebody had to break the awkward silence...
I remember when this forum was jumping with activity all day long... I think the new social media outlets have taken over most of the activity we used to have here.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right Jorbex. I couldn't believe when I saw that there hadn't been any posts here for over half a month (!). I guess when Jason and Jimmy go on spring break, so does the Forcecast boards. :grin:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember when this forum was jumping with activity all day long... I think the new social media outlets have taken over most of the activity we used to have here.

Agreed, which is one of the many reasons I can't stand social media.

Reaction score
I remember that time too, very fondly :D

Games and discussions, sometimes animated, but always bringing something new.
And the Jawas, of course ... wonderful creatures :)

I have not deserted these shores, I am still in sight, and might even come back to peek and poke :p

Reaction score
Man, this all makes me nostalgic for Celebration. August can't come soon enough. Satka, I remember riding together on the Mears shuttle and then checking out the convention center the next day...good times.

Reaction score
Where have I seen Star Wars today? On my CVI countdown clock -- 126 days to go!

That's 3,005 hours, 35 minutes, and three seconds...no wait, 3,005 hours, 34 minutes, and 50 seconds...

Reaction score
Well, this is a great place to meet up with people. This is the place where I met most of my new friends. I bet we can get some stuff going around here. A great planning resource for Celebration 6!!
:grin:

Reaction score
Saw a copy of the latest SCI FI NOW mag from the UK - full article on SW Underworld the live action series! At least Lucasfilm is still taking about it.

Reaction score
... Well I haven't been seeing much SW activity here for the past few weeks, or rather months. :(

Where are the discussions on the most obscure or elevated topics?
Where is the bubbling fandom frenzy?
... where are you?

Did you leave for a much better SW place I don't know about?
Are you guys ... (gasp) ... moving on?