Where Have You Seen Star Wars Today? Part 6

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Continued from previous thread.

Bringing this over from the last thread as it's pretty funny.

shazbazzar said:
This past Sunday, I heard a preacher say, "God is bigger than Blue Snaggletooth."

It surprised the preacher to hear that come out of his mouth, too.

Reaction score
shazbazzar said:
This past Sunday, I heard a preacher say, "God is bigger than Blue Snaggletooth."

This is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!

Reaction score
JediShua said:
shazbazzar said:

This is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!
+1

Reaction score
Just turned the TV on this morning to an old ep of the TV series The Virginian "The Modoc Kid
" and who do I see? Mr Han Solo himself Harrison Ford, always the gun slinger.

Reaction score
Today, i was visitng, in Quebec City (Canada) a place called Hotel de Glace (basically, the Ice Hotel), which is an actual hotel made of ice. Here is a link to the attraction:
http://www.hoteldeglace-canada.com/index.php?action=&langue=en

Anyways, we are going room to room, and come upon a suite called le Chemin de l'Eau (the water path).
We go in...
And we see this:

[image]http://img585.imageshack.us/i/img0634p.jpg/[/image]
[image]http://img35.imageshack.us/i/img0635ps.jpg/[/image]

!!!

Edit: can't link a pic for ****

Reaction score
You need to use the direct image URL. Your URLs end in .jpg but they aren't actually the direct image URLs.

Boom.

Reaction score
Thanks Eric.

As soon as we got into this room, i went "this is no moon..."

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, I've got a shirt of that exact scene, Justin.

Reaction score
In Amazing Spider-man #654.1 (introducing the new Venom, Flash Thompson), we see Venom rescue someone, and pull this familiar quote:

Reaction score
Venar said:
In Amazing Spider-man #654.1 (introducing the new Venom, Flash Thompson), we see Venom rescue someone, and pull this familiar quote:

http://img854.imageshack.us/f/img0644.jpg/

(YES, my newbness can't get the real URL. Guess it's a new feature on imageshack to force us to sign-up.)
Just right-click the image and select "View Image" or "View Picture" or your browser's equivalent.

Reaction score
I stumbled onto the BustedTees pop culture t-shirt site. I won't direct link to them here because some of their fare is less than family-friendly, but two designs caught my Star Wars eye.

Reaction score
Even more SW goodness from TeeFury.

I love Star Wars swag as much as any geek can, but I think they may be overdoing it. Two SW shirts in a single week?

Reaction score
the only thing thats keeping me going in physics class this week? the professor going on and on about power and he finally says "unlimited power", repeating the phrase "the nature of the force" oh so often and the best part? someone's r2-d2 phone got a text message in the middle of class and all you hear is his scream
brilliant

Reaction score
Had fun at a local con over the weekend, so I thought I'd share some of the fun we had

Reaction score
Murray1134 said:
Had fun at a local con over the weekend, so I thought I'd share some of the fun we had
Is that a VT Hokie themed trooper at the far end?

Reaction score
JustinL said:
Murray1134 said:
Is that a VT Hokie themed trooper at the far end?
Yup!
He's a big VT fan, regularly attends games like that.

Reaction score
My company recently moved into a new office building, and it has one hallway that reminds me of the hallways at the Indy CC for C3.

And it has another hallway that reminds me of the incline walkway along the front windows at the OCCC for C5.

So I basically "see" SW every single day at work.

Reaction score
While flipping through the most recent copy of GameInformer magazine, I came across the "Top Ten List of Worst Fighting Games". Gracing the top of the list was Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi, which they criticized for turning a lightsaber into a Nerf bat.

Reaction score
In honor of Jay and his standing as Sansweet's official SW librarian, I present to you...Jaycasta Nu!

Reaction score
I was looking for something quick to watch last night while I ironed my work clothes and Netflix Instant suggested The Spectacular Spider-Man, a short-lived Marvel animated series from the '90s.

As the credits rolled, who do I see but James Arnold Taylor, Dee Bradley Baker, and Phil LaMarr. These guys are everywhere.

Reaction score
JustinL said:
In honor of Jay and his standing as Sansweet's official SW librarian, I present to you...Jaycasta Nu!

You made the ForceCast Facebook page with this, but I notice that you're again credited as "Justin LaSalada".

Reaction score
Womp said:
JustinL said:

You made the ForceCast Facebook page with this, but I notice that you're again credited as "Justin LaSalada".
Wasn't me.