Where are all the Singapore-based SW collectors?

Reaction score
Would like to find out who is still in this hobby after all this years. Anyone?

Thanks

Reaction score
Re: Where are all the Singapore-based SW collector

Been hit by alot of spam coming out of the sgcollect personnel messaging system. So I've been trying to steer clear.

Reaction score

violetmind, as arek has said they're congregated at Sgcollect.com and you can alert the Mods and Admins about these damned Spambots.

Reaction score

Thanks. Put up a for sale thread in the dump corner. Not so good times at work so have to put up most of my collection for sale.

Reaction score

Good luck. Vintage stuff should pull in some interested buyers

Reaction score

Argh....thanks. But I'm not as optimistic. Sad to say, lots of locals are willing to pay Hyundai prices but expect to get Ferraris in return.

Reaction score

Hi, I will be in Singapore for the F1 race. I'm looking for some MR items (helments, blasters, ships). Is there a place in Singapore selling some of these stuff. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score

Hi

I got some of my very own MR Star Wars collectibles I intend to sell. Let me know what you have in mind.

Reaction score

I'm interested in the MR Helmets, props, vehicles, blasters, etc. Let me know what you have for sale...

Reaction score

Hi

I intend to sell: -

1. MR full scale Obi Wan weathered saber. (Includes only stand, COA, plaque & acrylic case.) USD 450.00

2. MR full scale Vader dual signature saber. (Includes stand, COA, plaques, acrylic case and saber case) USD 800.00

3. MR Jedi Training Remote. (Only remote, remote case, stand and plaque. USD 350.00

The prices above do not include shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Reaction score

Where can I see the items? Thanks

Reaction score

Jumpman, check out Simply Toys. There's one at Suntec City near the race track. http://www.simplytoys.com.sg/

You may also want to check out the shops at Plaza Singapura on one of the top floors near the cinema

Reaction score

are_k, thanks I managed to visit that shop & got a few items

Reaction score

@ Aris, apologies as I failed to contact you while I was in Singapore. My schedule got a bit too tight w/ the race & all + some friends wanted to get together...maybe next time though.

Reaction score
OK.... let's resurrect a 5 year old thread ;-)

Can anyone suggest anywhere that sells loose older figures (or carded if not to pricey) - Legacy Collection and the like. I'm over for a few days over Easter and want somewhere I can take my kid so he can fill in a few gaps in his collection.

Thanks

Reaction score
OK.... let's resurrect a 5 year old thread ;-)

Can anyone suggest anywhere that sells loose older figures (or carded if not to pricey) - Legacy Collection and the like. I'm over for a few days over Easter and want somewhere I can take my kid so he can fill in a few gaps in his collection.

Thanks
check out China Square Central on a weekday afternoon or a Sunday morning. You may have luck online at the starwars.sg forum. Also look on ebay.com.sg search for items in singapore. Most of the sellers there prefer to settle the sales in person.

There's also a bunch of toyshops in Plaza Singapura on the 5th or 6th floor.

Reaction score
I have a family friend visiting Singapore next month and I was wondering if anyone locals could give me some recommendations for places to check out for Star Wars stuff while she is there. I'm looking mostly for Hasbro stuff (2011 and 2012 Clone Wars and Movie Legends figures that never made it to the US on the Darth Maul or Yoda cards) as well as newer TFA carded figures that haven't made it to the states yet.

Thanks in advance!

Corman

Reaction score
Ok - one mall down and e did pretty well!

Vivocity over by Sentosa Island had several stores on the 1st Floor - one can't be missed as it has lifesized Fett, Malgus and R2 in the window (and is rght next to the cinema). I scored Legacy Collection Han and Luke Stomtroopers, Rebels Hera/Stormtrooper and the Wedge Snowspeeder. The last two waves of the Black Series, including Ree Yees were in a couple of shops (Yees was £15/$20 but others were a lot cheaper). TRU on the same site has Finn and Poe Walmart exclusives.

Reaction score
You may want to go down to China square mall during Sunday (10.30am - 05.00pm). It's a flea market with lots of vintage toys and star wars collection.

Reaction score
Thanks - hopefully doing that this Sunday.
And I did and yes - there was plenty of SW stuff there - though mostly Green POTF and Phantom Menace stuff. Some later figs though, mainly ROTS and some Vintage and Black stuff. Quite a few loose figures from recent years plus latest 6" stuff