when will basic clone helmets ship?

Reaction score
hey guys,
I am hoping we have somebody here that can get some info from master replicas about the basic clone helmets.I know some have hit the market all ready,I have one,but I have a pre order on ebay that I am hoping to get filled,but I don't know how long it will be before master replicas fills the rest of there orders.I am kinda worried about being screwed by the seller,but I cant refuse the price I won the preorder for.$100.00 is what I won the auction for.If I knew the release schedule I would feel better about sending the seller my money.so please if anyone knows anything please let me know.and how many of the plain helmets are left to ship?
thanks,mike

Reaction score
Hi BobaMike,

We are shipping the helmets out in waves as they come in. As soon as we get a batch in we ship them out right away. I am sorry but I will not be able to give you an exact date as to when the person you are dealing with will get their order.

We are very sorry about the delay and will get them all out as soon as possible.

BOBAMIKE said:
hey guys,
I am hoping we have somebody here that can get some info from master replicas about the basic clone helmets.I know some have hit the market all ready,I have one,but I have a pre order on ebay that I am hoping to get filled,but I don't know how long it will be before master replicas fills the rest of there orders.I am kinda worried about being screwed by the seller,but I cant refuse the price I won the preorder for.$100.00 is what I won the auction for.If I knew the release schedule I would feel better about sending the seller my money.so please if anyone knows anything please let me know.and how many of the plain helmets are left to ship?
thanks,mike