When is this obsolete

Reaction score
Now, I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but will soon. My BIG question for this forum is when it becomes obsolete and the two Prequel forums merge?

Reaction score
Since these forums are read internationally, I think by the time ROTS is officially released in the last country, the moderators may make a decision by then.

Reaction score
Will anyone here who is spoiler free not see ROTS because you are avoiding spoilers?

GNT

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
Since these forums are read internationally, I think by the time ROTS is officially released in the last country, the moderators may make a decision by then.
I'd say a couple weeks after it's released in the last country, then the sections will merged

Reaction score
Forever I suspect, never know when a new fan might wander in and want to look for an opinion about one of the movies without having it "spoiled." Just my two cents.

Reaction score
This forum becomes obsolete when people stop posting to it.

Which means by starting this thread...dang!

Reaction score
bjlevine said:
This forum becomes obsolete when people stop posting to it.

Which means by starting this thread...dang!
Maybe in a couple of weeks...

Reaction score
What about merging the OT and PT forums into one, since it's supposed to be one long saga anyway

Reaction score
Wow, I was gonna suggest that so that we can start asking questions and do some debating that concerns the saga as a whole.

Reaction score
I believe it would be best to be closed when it is released on to DVD. BY that time pretty much everybody has seen it at least once.

Reaction score
Poohbear13 said:
I believe it would be best to be closed when it is released on to DVD. BY that time pretty much everybody has seen it at least once.
I think it should be sooner than that, at least when the ROTS is released in the last country (maybe in another month or so). Anyone have an international release list handy?

GNT

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
I think it should be sooner than that, at least when the ROTS is released in the last country (maybe in another month or so). Anyone have an international release list handy?
I checked the official website to see if I could find a release date for every country and sure enough I did - the film was pretty much released on the same day around the world.

Reaction score
We wait till the DVD relase because some people are just plain lazy.