Whats your favorite OTC figure?

G

Lord Will, you're not alone. I assumed a Cloud Car would be released in the OTC, too, because it only made sense.
It's one of the things I look forward to seeing in the Saga Collection.

Reaction score
Monsieur_Lapin said:
It's one of the things I look forward to seeing in the Saga Collection.
Hasbro stated both at Celebration 3 and Comic Con that there were no plans for a Cloud Car in the forseeable future. That probably means we'll have one by the end of next month.

G

Darth_Rayne said:
Hasbro stated...that there were no plans for a Cloud Car in the forseeable future. That probably means we'll have one by the end of next month.
Good one!

Reaction score
Dagobah Luke hands down. No pun intended (handstand luke variant) lol

Reaction score
Got to be the VOTC Chewbacca. I did a hand swap from ROTS chewie and now he can hold his bowcaster.

GNT

Reaction score
Lobot, slave Leia and the Gamorrean Guard are my favourites - the packaging sells me on the last 2

Reaction score
Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett. They are all my favs.

Reaction score
OTC was a great line. I really hated seeing all the "re-done" or repainted figs with this wave, the more I think about it I remember I was pretty excited to see the Cantina wave...Myo, Trevaag, Jerrico

Very kewl!

Reaction score
This was a weird collection for me. Many of the figures were repacks, albeit on very cool cards. The loose collector that I am resisted buying very much since I previously purchased most figures in earlier lines. My favorites in no particular order---

1) Lobot
2) Jedi Council diorama
3) Kitik Keed'kak
4) VOTC Chewbacca
5) VOTC Han Solo
6) VOTC Boba Fett
7) VOTC Stormtrooper
8) EE Rainbow Clones

Reaction score
My faves were the three cantina patrons - Myo, Feltipern Trevagg and Dannik Jerriko. Lobot was also a great figure from this line.

Reaction score
Probably Lobot, Sly Moore, and Myo. They still hold up pretty well, sculpt-wise. A lot of the OTC does, but these guys in particular.

Reaction score
As the years go by, I look back and appreciate the OTC line more and more. Though there wasn't a huge selection of figures like with other lines (POTF2, Legacy, etc.) the ones that did come out really resonated. I really enjoyed the "Cloud City" wave, i.e. the Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, and the small Leia Bespin (even though her gown wasn't cloth). Also liked the cantina patrons as well, though never was able to find Dannik Jerriko..

Last edited:
Reaction score
OTC line figures I still like

Madine
Dagobah Luke
General Lando
Feltipern
Danniko
Vintage style Luke
Vintage style Leia
Vintage style Yoda
Vintage style Chewbacca

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder about General Madine - I had forgotten he came out in the OTC line, since I don't think I ever saw the figure - I'm sure it was HTF, but then many/most of the OTC figures were...

Reaction score
My favorite is the Slave Leia, since it heralded the Legacy Collection in that it had a softer more feminine sculpt and was more size accurate.

Reaction score
probably Yoda. With a Quick Vintage Robe put on he is very nice looking figure. The little base was cool as well,