What's there to spoil

Reaction score
What\'s there to spoil

Cuz the movies have been released, there are really no spoilers left for the prequels, because soon ROTS is comming out on DVD and the TV show is considered EU

Reaction score
Re: What\'s there to spoil

UltimateSith4000 said:
Cuz the movies have been released, there are really no spoilers left for the prequels, because soon ROTS is comming out on DVD and the TV show is considered EU
What? you haven't heard that Lucas is adding previously unreleased top secret footage to the DVD? Find out why Leia remembers her mother, why Vader can become a Jedi spirit, the secret of the Dagobah cave, Wedge Antilles...illegitimate son of Captain Antilles, flashback of Sifo-Dyas ordering the clones, and the untimely painfully excrutiating death of JarJar Binks.

Reaction score

UltimateSith4000 said:
Yes

Reaction score

Well, it makes for an excellent place to discuss Prequels such as TPM or ATOC as we might just as well rename the "spoilers" section the Revenge of the Sith and lose nothing from it. Just like threads about the Clone Wars cartoons make up the whole of the Expanded Universe section now.

Reaction score

Is the (No Spoilers) forum necessary?

When is this obsolete

I did a search. This is the third thread on the topic. The forums will allegedly be merged a couple weeks after the movie is released in the last country. Since it eas released worldwide at the same time, I think we just have to wait for the Moderators to do it (I think you have to move each thread individually? I think it is a big job, but I don't know the softwars)

Reaction score

Correction admins!! Mods only have so much autthorization!!

GNT

Reaction score

When it's released on DVD then I believe it'll be merged together. If anyone still hasn't seen ROTS where have you been?

Reaction score

GNT said:
When it's released on DVD then I believe it'll be merged together. If anyone still hasn't seen ROTS where have you been?
That what Dustin said was going to happen as soon as the dvd was released.

Reaction score

My friend is a missionary & I don't believe he has seen ROTS yet, I don't even think he's seen AOTC either!!. He's a bit geeky & a huge Star Wars fan, he was gutted at facing the prospect of not seeing AOTC & ROTS. Haven't spoken to him in years so I can't confirm it (memory is a bit rusty), he tried persuading his 'elders'? to allow him to go to see Star Wars whilst he was on his mission (not sure if he was sucessful), which lasts either 3 years or 5 years. Also, for some reason his church said he couldn't use computers?!
Poor guy.

Reaction score

OK ... the DVD is here. Let's do away with this redundancy of a Forum section.

Reaction score

I think it should be replaced with a "Saga" forum to discuss things from all 6 movies, not just the PT or OT.

GNT

Reaction score

I agree it needs to be merged, with this section gone maybe we'll see some new sections that have been requested for some time now - "busts and statues" and "art and photonovels".

Reaction score

We need to replace this forum with a SAGA forum, for threads that cover both the classic and prequel trilogy.