What's the approx. value of a complete loose collection?

Reaction score
What's the approximate value of a complete collection of vintage loose Star Wars figures? Let's say sold on eBay? Doesn't include Droids/Ewoks series.

I'm just curious. I remember 15-20 years ago Brians Toys would sell a complete set for about $1200 with original weapons.

Reaction score
Assuming non mint start with $5 per figure.

The vintage collectors can give a better estimate & I am also assuming you could get better prices if sold individually

Reaction score
Complete collector grade, no repro, standard non variant.. 1200 is not out of reach.

Last 17 alone would go for that.

Reaction score
Complete collector grade, no repro, standard non variant.. 1200 is not out of reach.

Last 17 alone would go for that.
I'd think it would go for a lot more than $1200. There's large but very incomplete lots on eBay that just went for $2000.

Reaction score
What's the approximate value of a complete collection of vintage loose Star Wars figures? Let's say sold on eBay? Doesn't include Droids/Ewoks series.

I'm just curious. I remember 15-20 years ago Brians Toys would sell a complete set for about $1200 with original weapons.
Last 17 r2, yak, and Luke stormy would alone fetch more...there is a complete set going off on ebay right now!

Reaction score
Put an ebay search for:
VINTAGE KENNER STAR WARS 1977-1985 COMPLETE 96 ACTION FIGURES SW ESB ROTJ POTF
Its at 2900 w 3 days to go yet, Its been awhile since Ive seen a full minty set all original go off like this one. The seller definitely could make more money selling individually but that does take lots of time.

Reaction score
Put an ebay search for:
VINTAGE KENNER STAR WARS 1977-1985 COMPLETE 96 ACTION FIGURES SW ESB ROTJ POTF
Its at 2900 w 3 days to go yet, Its been awhile since Ive seen a full minty set all original go off like this one. The seller definitely could make more money selling individually but that does take lots of time.
Thank you so much. Will be interesting to see what it goes for!

Reaction score
Ended at $4,050

As I have same set in dead mint condition, including TONS more variants (and DT Luke, Vinyl Cape Jawa, Blue Snags, etc) I have often thought mine would be in the $10k range.

I am actually surprised the lot on ebay didn't bring .... more.

Reaction score
Ended at $4,050

As I have same set in dead mint condition, including TONS more variants (and DT Luke, Vinyl Cape Jawa, Blue Snags, etc) I have often thought mine would be in the $10k range.

I am actually surprised the lot on ebay didn't bring .... more.
$4000 seems like a lot. That's an average of $40 per figure.

Reaction score
No not at all. Hence this thread lol.
But if they're in really good shape, the last upmteen can bring way more than $40 apiece, so $40 seems like a pretty reasonable average. I would sell my last umpteen but they have too much sentimental value, and just enough playwear to lack the market value to adequately compensate me for that sentiment. When my favorite aunt and uncle got married I was a ring bearer or something like one, and was given a brick of 6 or so POTF figures as small children are at such occasions. The uncle is now dead and the aunt is quite insane. So I can't quite part with those figures. My other examples of the last umpteen such as Han in Carbonite and Luke in Stormtrooper Armor were kinda my "main" Luke and Han figures to play with as a kid so I can't quite let them go either.

Reaction score
In elementary school I brought ROTJ Luke Jedi Knight to school and stood him on my desk. Then when my back was turned some kid in my class stole him. My favorite SW figure. Off-topc but true story.

Reaction score
I also wanted a Wicket figure badly. I was too young to read LOL so I saw Paploo in the bin at the store and bought him. Decades later I found out he wasn't actually Wicket haha. Looks similar though.