TROS What would you change? Bullet points only.

Reaction score
Sooooo....

The ST is bad. Somehow that is being stated as a "fact" here. It's not a fact - it's an opinion.

But if you are of the opinion that the ST is bad...yes I suppose it is a fact that JJ is responsible. Again though that is just your opinion.

Reaction score
Every point I made to you was fact. Not opinion.

You may have an opinion on it but that doesn't change the facts.

People loving the Sequels does not change the facts. I mean people love reality TV - that doesn't make reality TV good.

The ST is rubbish and Abrams is responsible for that. Fact.
According to people that love reality TV it's good. They love it. Even things that are "so bad they are good"...are good (not based on fact - based on opinion)

The ST is rubbish in your opinion and Abrams is responsible - fair enough. But you can't state the ST is rubbish as fact.

Reaction score
Sooooo....

The ST is bad. Somehow that is being stated as a "fact" here. It's not a fact - it's an opinion.

But if you are of the opinion that the ST is bad...yes I suppose it is a fact that JJ is responsible. Again though that is just your opinion.
fair enough. LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
fair enough. LOL
In my opinion the ST is bad but the culprit is Rian Johnson. He did a terrible job with TLJ rendering TFA almost worthless. So it literally cannot be an undisputed fact that JJ is responsible. A fact is a fact. Universally accepted with hard evidence.

It's a fact cows produce milk. It's not my opinion - it just is a fact It's not a fact that a script written by a multitude of individuals and crafted into a tangible piece of media is responsible for a collection of movies being considered "bad" or ruined. It's a ****ing opinion.

That evidence just doesn't exist here and it's bordering on lunacy that it's even being discussed with such passion.

Reaction score
According to people that love reality TV it's good. They love it. Even things that are "so bad they are good"...are good (not based on fact - based on opinion)

The ST is rubbish in your opinion and Abrams is responsible - fair enough. But you can't state the ST is rubbish as fact.
Yes I can state that as a fact because it is a fact.

Still you not understanding.

Reaction score
In my opinion the ST is bad but the culprit is Rian Johnson. He did a terrible job with TLJ rendering TFA almost worthless. So it literally cannot be an undisputed fact that JJ is responsible. A fact is a fact. Universally accepted with hard evidence.

It's a fact cows produce milk. It's not my opinion - it just is a fact It's not a fact that a script written by a multitude of individuals and crafted into a tangible piece of media is responsible for a collection of movies being considered "bad" or ruined. It's a ****ing opinion.

That evidence just doesn't exist here and it's bordering on lunacy that it's even being discussed with such passion.
All the "passion" is coming from you. You are the one getting angry with the name calling and profanity.

Rian Johnson did "render TFA worthless" because was already worthless. This is another fact.

Or maybe it is the same fact.:unsure:

Reaction score
BOTH Abrams and Johnson had their part to play in the sequel trilogy being crap. They each have a hand in it.

Reaction score
All the "passion" is coming from you. You are the one getting angry with the name calling and profanity.

Rian Johnson did "render TFA worthless" because was already worthless. This is another fact.

Or maybe it is the same fact.:unsure:
Now I'm convinced you are a troll. It was fun while it lasted.

/ignored

Reaction score
Please, not the fact argument again.

It is a fact that I disliked the ST overall, and in my opinion it was really badly put together.

Reaction score
No it is a statement of fact that TFA is nothing but a remake. A fact the characters are copies of OT characters and those that are not go nowhere. And a fact it is actually Abrams who is responsible for turning the potential of the Sequels into dog food.

That Episode 8 idea is just something I made up as I was typing to show that it was easy get rid of some of Abrams terrible ideas and give Finn an actual purpose. A actual writer would be able to come with something much superior.

Your little "put down" is has given me a few chuckles. Not only do you believe that I think my story idea is good, but you're actually not good at ideas yourself because it didn't come to you until after you posted.
Your passive aggressive rebuttal and inability to discern Fact from Opinion makes you seem like an idiot and A-hole FYI.

Reaction score
Your passive aggressive rebuttal and inability to discern Fact from Opinion makes you seem like an idiot and A-hole FYI.
Your inability to understand the point I was making makes you the idiot as does does dragging this up weeks later - the only purpose of which is to start an argument. If you want that go start your own with someone else.

And there was nothing either passive or aggressive in my previous posts so you can practice the armchair psychology with some else.

Reaction score
I do have a lot... but one stands out

+ Anikan Skywalker: Mention him by name. Have him appear as a voice or as a ghost. Connect the saga with a tighter rope
+ More Luke Ghost

Reaction score
There was no way for Rise of Skywalker to salvage the Sequel Trilogy. So, what I would do is scrap all three movies and start over.

• No First Order - the Empire is gone, leaving a massive power vacuum that throws the entire galaxy into chaos. Centuries old grudges come boiling back to the surface causing civil wars and pogroms to spring up on almost every world. As the New Republic struggles to restore order, they find themselves becoming increasingly militaristic and extreme in their methods, leading many to fear that they have become just as despotic as the Empire ever was.

• The "Resistance" would then become the resistance to the New Republic and would divide many allies from the OT right down the middle and turn them against each other.

• Still trying to rebuild the Jedi Order, Luke feels that he can only support the New Republic, thus driving a wedge between him and Leia.

• With a weakened Republic and divided loyalties among former close allies, a new Sith threat emerges. This new Sith Order promises safety and the restoration of order across the galaxy. Many worlds, once loyal to the Rebellion and the New Republic begin aligning themselves with the Sith.

• Discarding the "Rule of Two" (along with many other Sith conventions established in the Prequels) this new army of Sith starts to make short work of the New Republic defenses and it's up to Luke and Leia to put aside their differences to stop them. Unfortunately, the Sith outnumber the fledgling Jedi Order by more than 1000 to 1.