what was your first ep1 figure????

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I grabbed a bunch at the midnight opening out here. I think Qui Gon was the first one I grabbed. I also got Jar Jar, Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Threepio, and Palpetine that night.

G

I snagged a big lot of 40 figures on eBay in early 2001 for a total (including shipping) of $40.00! Therefore, I got most of the Episode I figures on the same day.

Bren

GNT

Reaction score
I got all my figures at once on May 14th 99 so its hard to say

Reaction score
12" Qui Gon. Heck, it's one of the only ones I have left! LOL

Reaction score
My first E1 fig would have been the Preview Mace Windu. Then the entire line offered on May 3rd 1999.

Reaction score
Darth Maul..along with my Maul beach towel..washcloth..etc. The usual character exploiting Maul products.

Reaction score
Okay, first was the sneak preview Mace Windu. Then, a couple days before Midnight Madness, I found an E1 figure on the pegs at Wal-Mart!!! It was... the other Mace Windu. Then, the day before Midnight Madness, at K&B (not the toy store, a drug store that got bought out by Rite Aid since then) leaked some out early, so I got Qui-Gon, Darth Maul, Valorum and Obi-Wan. (It was wierd, they didn't get a regular assortment, they got a plastic tote with a handful of figures thrown in.) The rest of the figures I got at Midnight Madness.

Reaction score
The first one I got, as in bought from a store, was Darth Sidious, as a gag gift for my fiancé (now my husband) shortly after we went and saw Episode I together.

But the first ones that were my very very own were a Naboo Queen Amidala and a Padmé Naberrie that I have since turned into a few silly and cutesy little customs that, along with a few others, may be seen here.

... the Findswoman

G

I bought four the morning after Midnight Madness 1.
Palpatine
Ric Olie
Valorum
Sidious

Two Days Later I bought

Qui-Gon
Obi-Wan
Battle Droid
Amidala
Maul
Jar Jar
Anakin

G

I think my first was Obi-Wan. Or was it Anakin. Hell, I can't remember!
I think my sister snagged Qui-Gon first.

Reaction score
about 20 at once when they all went to $1.97 now i have all 50

G

My first EP1 toy was the preview STAP waaaay back in November of 98, followed shortly by the preview Theed Action Fleet set that Christmas. The week the stuff came out I got Jar Jar, Padme, a CommTech Reader, Maul's Lightsaber, a Micro Machines Senate set, and a Podracing poster. That was pretty much the beginning of my Episode 1 collection.

Reaction score
I got a couple E1 stuff in a trade at once:

Darth Maul Jedi Duel.
STAP & Battledroid (Preview edition).
Sebulba's Podracer & Sebulba.
Rubies Light-up Darth Maul Double-Bladed Lightsaber.
Rubies Light-up Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber.

I was truly happy when i received them!

G

My first figures were the STAP w/Battle Droid and then the mailaway Mace Windu.

The first toy I picked up at Midnight Madness was Sebulba's Podracer, mainly because I heard that it was short-packed. This and Anakin's Podracer are still two of my favorite Episode One toys.

G

I too snagged the Preview STAP and Mace. At midnight madness the first one i grabbed was Obi-Wan- im a long time Ewan McGregor fan.

Reaction score
Jedi Duel Maul, right from the guy who was putting more stock out in the FAO Schwartz in New York.

Reaction score
The first one I got was the preview Mace Windu. Then the preview STAP w/ Battle Droid. Then all the available ones at Midnight Madness

Reaction score
What a dumb topic. I'm sure for just about every collector it was either the STAP w/droid or Mace Windu.

G

The first Darth Maul they offered on a card. Soon after I got Watto. That was about it for a while. I eventually exchanged that Maul for another Maul (same kind) with a better paint job. So I no longer own my FIRST figure.

Watto is the oldest Episode 1 figure that I still own.

Reaction score
It was night... she caught my eye from across a crowded room, I reached for her and from that moment on she was mine forever.

I just can't remember her name
I got her during the Ep1 Midnight Madness at my local TRU, it's an Amidala and she's wearing the battle garb (?) you see her wearing towards the end of TPM when she's asking Boss Nass for help... hmmmm.

Reaction score
Snowmaker - Take a look at others' responses, and I think you'll find that's not the case.

Reaction score
My first Ep1 figure was Darth Maul. It was the only figure I purchased during the Midnight Madness sale, and I still have him sitting proudly on my shelf

Reaction score
Has to be Ric Olie for me. I wanted pilots to fly the two N1 starfighters I grabbed Midnight Madness part one. They are still my favorite figures and ships. They look so cool. Bring on episode two! CLONES ATTACK

-------------------------------------------------
"Whats a Bongo?"

Reaction score
It was between Yoda and the "battle-matic" Darth Maul for me.

I think I got Darth Maul first.

I think