What was your favorite figure for the Saga Line?

Reaction score
Ephant Mon is a work of art, one of my favorites of all time - I wonder if they'd actually repack him, considering he uses enough plastic to produce four (or more) 3.75 action figures. If they repainted him, I'd happily buy another one!

Reaction score
I wasn't collecting during this time so I don't have a lot of figures. There are a ton of great ones that still hold up despite being 13-14 years old.

Having a bit of an Astromech fetish, R5-D4 and R5-J2 are standouts for me.

The figure I probably get the most ise out of as far as dioramas and the like is Ewok Throne C-3PO. He's the best 3PO to date as far as I'm concerned. I prefer the BAD sculpt but for a metallic vac finished droid, look no further.

Bib Fortuna and Hammerhead are certainly in the "good enough for now" category. Bib still looks great standing next to Jabba (which is really his only job) but I wouldn't cry over an update. Same with Chief Chirpa, and all 3 cross off vintage figures from my list.

Ephant Mon might be one of my favourite figures ever because of how well they nailed his size and details. Keeping him standing, on the other hand...

The two different Endor Rebel Commandos/ Soldiers add some diversity to my Strike Team and still look cool. Same idea for the Naboo Soldiers (who are really technicians.)

Finally, the ones that got away aka those I'm still hunting down:
Garindan
R4-K5
R4-M6
Kitik keed kak
Sora Bulq
Hem Dazon
Nabrun Lieds
Treadwell & Gonk

Reaction score
I know this is probably meant to be about the 2006 saga line, and for that, I'd say the AT-AT Driver..from the 2002/2003 saga line????Ephant Mon hands down for me. Honorable mention would be the two Imperial Dignitaries (JANUS GREEJATUS & KREN BLISTA-VANE).

Last edited:
Reaction score
My favorite Saga Collection figures

Death Star Gunner
Sora Bulq
Cody
Hoth/Dagobah R2D2
Chief Chirpa
Bespin Duel Darth Vader with the light shoulder damage from lightsaber battle
Vintage style Bespin Luke
Vintage style Endor Leia or Endor Han. either one anyway is of Saga Collection and still 30th Anniversary anyway
General Veers
Bib Fortuna
Hoth Derlin
General Rieekan in Hoth/Rebel Alliane uniform
Chewbacca and C3PO in net