What was your favorite figure for the Saga Line?

Reaction score
i can't decide so i am going to go with the following figures that rocked this year:

Commander Cody
Scorch
General Veers
Leia as Boushh
Darth Vader Bespin Confession
Imperial Sandtrooper
VOTC Imperial Scout
Elite Corps Clone Trooper
Combat Clone Engineer

Reaction score
Finally - some love for the Leia/Boussh figure! I assume that since she's not a clone or army builder, this has held the figure back substantially in this poll (any army builders out there??)

That figure was amazing, great sculpt (i'm willing to overlook the sideburns), perfect helmet and i even like the semi-preposed arms to hold the gun and detonator. The figure looks fantastic. Maybe i'm biased because the vintage Leia/Boussh was my favourite fig as a kid.... still doesn't change that this version is top knotch.

A close second on my list is Commander Cody; i know i know he's a clone but it's an all-new sculpt of an 'original' commander, excellent weathering and detailing, removable helmet and lots of accessories. My only complaint is that it would have been vaulted over the top had he come with a small projector with Palpatine - and i'm guessing everyone would've liked that.

The 500th Vader version used for Hoth Vader is pretty fantastic too....

One of my favourite items of the year, and i know it's not a figure, was the Titanium Clone Wars Gunship. My wife thinks my obsession with Star Wars is weird enough on its own, but my excitement over the WWII-style shark head on the mini gunship has made her think i'm just absolutely nuts!

Reaction score
I would have to say the bendie legs 3PO finally after all these years! We finally have almost the perfect 3PO! If they'd only make his arms rotate and resculpt his shoulder it'd be it!

Reaction score
Re: What was your favorite figure for the Saga Lin

Moff Jerjerrod. No, it's not a misprint.

When I first joined the forums back in 2002, one of my first signature lines said "A Moff Jerjerrod action figure. Someday." He is and always will be my favorite Imperial officer and when we finally got a figure of him last year, I was extatic and he is currently MOMC in a Star Case.

Jerjerrod, hands down.

Reaction score

Scorch for me. It's a really hard choice though. Chirpa was also really great.

Reaction score

R5 D4! I lost this guy when i was little, and was enormously sad (he was the one i always carried around). I saw him pop up on the hasbro site, and almost had a coronary. Then 3 months later when I found him, my girlfriend couldn't stop laughing at the huge grin on my face that lasted a week! AND he's a great figure on top of it.
Oh and to the above poster... I STILL have not seen Scorch in the stores, over a year after his release. Damn scalpers...

Reaction score

Commander Appo! and Commander Cody, though I don't have one yet.

Reaction score

Death Star Gunner.
It is just an amazing figure.
If it weren't for the money, I would build up an army of at least 50...!!!
i can not get enough if it.

Reaction score

DSG was my favorite too, looks so much better than any before it.

Reaction score

Cody, Elite Clone, Appo of the top of my head.

Reaction score

My faves:

DSG, AT-AT Driver, Garindan, Hem Dazon (despite awkward standing ability), Sandtrooper, Momaw Nadon, Endor 3PO, Firespeeder Pilot, Jerjerrod, R5-D4, Appo... so many

Reaction score

Commander Cody, definitely. Then the 501st trooper...that was a TSC figure, right?

Reaction score

I have to say I really enjoyed collecting the saga line. The camo clone is still my favorite figure but Commander Appo and Commander Cody both tie for my second favorite.

Reaction score

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has some love for Garindan! Before he came out, I thought he'd merely be a decent upgrade of the old one, but upon opening him I was thrilled with him. The sculpt is great, the soft goods work perfectly, and he can be posed completely neutrally.

On the other hand, Sun Fac was pretty stellar, especially compared to all previous Geonosians. I guess it was a good year for long-snooted aliens...

Reaction score

Appo for sure!!!
Cause he can also be regular 501st troopers.
Love the SA body. Puts the Tank gunners to shame.

Reaction score

I started collecting at the Revenge of the Sith line, so I liked a lot of this line with all of the OT stuff in it. I think my favorite figure has to be my Moff Jerjerrod just because whenever I mention him to my friends, someone always asks "Who the hell is Moff Jerjerrod?"

Reaction score

Tusken Raider.

Reaction score

I don't know who my fav figure was, but easily my favorite wave is TPM. Those figures were totally a bone trown to EP1 fans. The two podracers, and Gragra are awesome additions to anyones setup, and while it's a shame the Naboo soldier pegwarmed like crazy, it's a pretty decent figure, and a great adition to a Naboo army. Notably the first addition since the Ep1 toyline.

Reaction score

Hem Dazon, for now. I still have a few more Saga figures to open though, so that could change.

Reaction score
coybrafett said:
DarthBuff said:
Too bad Cody has crappy legs.
Yeah, you have to switch out his lower legs with the airborne trooper and just add a little paint.

Nah,
I avoided painting by cutting off his feet and giving him jointed feet from a regular clone. Just goof off the dirt on the bottom of his legs and he's perfect.

GNT

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this thread, any other favorites from this line?

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this thread, any other favorites from this line?
Really hard to narrow it down, there were so many good ones. My top ten would be:

1. AT-AT Driver (still the best incarnation, IMO... I'm still buying these)
2. R5-D4
3. General Veers
4. Sandtrooper (I bought a ton of these guys)
5. Momaw Nadon (still holds up well, though an update is past due)
6. Commander Appo
7. Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)
8. Hem Dazon, the Ancona (FINALLY!)
9. black R5 unit
10. Garindan (absolutely stellar execution on this figure... I bought two)

With honorable mention to Major Bren Derlin.:)

Reaction score
So many great figures, including exciting new figures but also stellar re-sculpts. My favorites in no particular order--

1) R5-D4
2) Sun Fac
3) Death Star Gunner
4) Gragra
5) R5-J2
5) George Lucas Stormtrooper
6) Tusken Raider
7) Senate Pod (not a figure, but c'mon. Hasbro gave us a Senate Pod!!)

Reaction score
I just pulled out Nabrun Leids & Kabe from my basement after not looking at them for the last 2 and a half years since I moved, and I have to say, they are some really nice looking figures. POTF2 reissues, but both have a really nice sculpt and the paint job is amazing. I'm glad I have these guys!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not gong to include the Vintage-TSC here, as obviously they would all be above any regular cared figure.

My top 3:

---But I loved Foul Moudama(even though hey cheaded out & used Muftak's body w/out much articulation)

---This was A GREAT LINE for Clones. From Cody, the Combat Engineers, the FIRST EVER UTAPAU CLONES!!!!!!, Scorch, the ones w/green marking and the ones w/blue that were previously only found in those static "Deluxe" 3-packs. We were all going Clone crazy at the time, and this line was a great thirst quencher or that. To me, they were all equally well done, thus I'll consider this as only 1 spot, lol.

---Finally, I loved the EU or (just off camera, lol) astro droids in this line. Vader's, Mace's, etc. (just as above, all were equally as cool, so I'm using the same method & counting them all the astro mechs as 1 spot)